Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2017, 11:51 AM   #1
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (9)
Extreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
What new AERO products do you want made?

Have an awesome idea of what parts we should make next for your vehicle? Extreme Dimensions is dedicated to supporting the enthusiast community and providing the newest styles, but we need your help. If you have a great idea for a new kit or would just like to see one of our current styles on your vehicle, we want to know about it. There is no idea big or small, we would love to hear them all.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2017, 02:10 PM   #2
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
why dont you guys make your own aero? Im sure you guys have all the resources to do so.
Old 01-26-2017, 02:55 PM   #3
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Extreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
why dont you guys make your own aero? Im sure you guys have all the resources to do so.
Hi RB25GUY,

Thanks for reading my thread. We absolutely do have the resources to create new designs. We are using a resource right now to see what the forum members want for the next wave of designs. This helps us to create the parts that S-Chassis owners want at a price that can't be beat.

Anyone else want to contribute to the scene?
Old 01-26-2017, 04:11 PM   #4
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
URAS GT aero
Old 01-26-2017, 04:12 PM   #5
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hot Road rep
Old 01-26-2017, 04:35 PM   #6
Judeasaurus

Trader Rating: (0)
Judeasaurus is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Cwest Headlight Vent
Old 01-26-2017, 08:55 PM   #7
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Or you could make something new and wow my money out of me

Or knock off spirit rei miyabi and ill think about it

Are you looking for someone to stand up with a photochop to make you money?

Im not really sure whats going on here lol
Old 01-27-2017, 08:50 AM   #8
dwnshft2drft
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
dwnshft2drft will become famous soon enoughdwnshft2drft will become famous soon enoughdwnshft2drft will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
I want to see more OEM style polyurethane. Tired of buying expensive rare OEM and hate to see fiberglass breaks and chips. Vicrez makes polyurethane but only couple of styles. If you'll be the first on the market, I'll definitely replace all my plastic parts!
Old 01-30-2017, 02:31 PM   #9
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
polyurethane would be amazing. even if its $450 for a front bumper and $400 for side skirts, I'd for sure pay that knowing it won't need to be replaced for a long time

also, +1 for new designs.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 02-14-2017, 07:45 PM   #10
1988montecarloss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
x2 on poly oem parts

would like to get some poly oem style valances for my s13 coupe but dont wanna pay $400 for them
Old 02-18-2017, 09:35 AM   #11
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I third OEM poly parts. OEM poly S13 Silvia fenders
Old 02-21-2017, 09:40 AM   #12
mochimod
Leaky Injector

mochimod is an unknown quantity at this point
Absolutely poly. Fiberglass is the biggest PITA to work with. Maybe make an improvement over the typical pignose lip? I'm not a fan of type x skirts because they look "dented" to me lol.
Old 04-20-2017, 02:13 PM   #13
dwnshft2drft
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
dwnshft2drft will become famous soon enoughdwnshft2drft will become famous soon enoughdwnshft2drft will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Are they in production yet? Tax money on hand...
Old 04-20-2017, 08:54 PM   #14
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Wide body Type X kit

A complete poly Type X wide bodykit.
Old 04-21-2017, 06:43 AM   #15
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Fiberglass hatch for S13's that's not inverted junk! Also 100% down for the poly OEM panels, I'd buy a set of those today!
Old 04-21-2017, 07:39 AM   #16
smink
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
smink is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
poly errrthang
Old 04-21-2017, 06:21 PM   #17
Smurf_240SX
Zilvia Addict

Smurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to Smurf_240SX
All OEM style, polyurethane.

FS OEM RB25 PARTS
Old 04-21-2017, 09:41 PM   #18
EnergeticPhenom
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
EnergeticPhenom is making a name for him/her selfEnergeticPhenom is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^With them. OEM Poly. Fortunately, I have a buddy who knows a guy that was able to make poly navan bumper without the front plate, and scooped one up for $200.
Old 04-24-2017, 08:55 AM   #19
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Different fancy lips for stock S13 bumpers.
Old 04-24-2017, 10:14 AM   #20
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnergeticPhenom View Post
^With them. OEM Poly. Fortunately, I have a buddy who knows a guy that was able to make poly navan bumper without the front plate, and scooped one up for $200.
I am pushing HARD AF everyone to get a POLY OEM line done. Bumpers and skirts primarily. No news yet, no foreseen date, no idea on styles. Literally just bringing it to my meetings every week.
Old 04-24-2017, 12:10 PM   #21
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
s13 pignose lip

s13 type x lip
Old 04-24-2017, 12:34 PM   #22
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
R32 GTST front lips.
Old 04-24-2017, 03:20 PM   #23
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
how about a s13 spoiler that doesn't look like crap?
Old 04-26-2017, 08:19 AM   #24
b.series
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
b.series is making a name for him/her selfb.series is making a name for him/her selfb.series is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

make this front lip for all chassis.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:53 PM   #25
Trap Star
Zilvia Junkie

Trap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Trap Star
^ewwwww

I've seen gang attacks where the victims face looked better than that.
Old 04-27-2017, 05:04 AM   #26
b.series
Zilvia Junkie

b.series is making a name for him/her selfb.series is making a name for him/her selfb.series is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap Star View Post
^ewwwww

I've seen gang attacks where the victims face looked better than that.

ewwww like the front wheels you used to rock

here is some more pics for your hate!!!!!

Old 04-27-2017, 09:29 AM   #27
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.series View Post

make this front lip for all chassis.
We're going to call it the Kylie Jenner challenge style.
Old 04-27-2017, 11:00 AM   #28
b.series
Zilvia Junkie

I don't get it
Old 04-27-2017, 11:10 AM   #29
b.series
Zilvia Junkie

anyway to answer your original question.
a complete hood that actually looks like this.

or

and not this!

or this type of vents for the same hood

fenders similar this.
*note the vents on top of the fender along with the usual side vents.

AND PARTS FOR THE R32 GTR
Old 04-27-2017, 11:53 AM   #30
Trap Star
Zilvia Junkie

Trap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Trap Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.series View Post
ewwww like the front wheels you used to rock

Yea I broke 2 of my wheels and had to drive to florida a couple days later so I borrowed those. It made me want to vomit but I didn't have much of a choice since I needed to get to school.

You can post a million pictures of that front end and it wont make it any better. I don't give a shit if it was run on the fastest track 240 ever, it doesn't make it look any better. Id still rather run those shitty ass wheels on my car than that front disaster.

BTW, how much of your life did you waste searching for that picture in a futile attempt to embarrass me?
Closed Thread