Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-12-2016, 09:32 AM   #1
SpoolinJeff
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
SpoolinJeff is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2009 Chevy 2500HD (low miles, towing package)

I am selling my beloved 2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HD for 15,000 OBO, I am open to trades for vehicles of lesser value plus cash (interested in small trucks or RWD manual sports cars).

Selling the truck because I need money to start drifting and I never tow or haul cargo (perfect truck to tow your car and tires to the track). It has the 6.0 Vortex V8 (the gas engine).
The truck only has 36,000 miles, (going up as this is my daily driver).

It is the work truck spec, so there is no power locks or windows. But it does have the towing package and the optional satellite radio with AUX/CD player. I have maintained this truck properly and added some basic upgrades to the truck when I bought it. The paint is a little scuffed on the bed, but it's a work truck.

Upgrades:

17 inch "Mesh" Method Race Wheels wrapped with 33inch Toyo AT2
CSK-C13-2 / BILLET TORSION KEYS WITH SHOCK EXTENSIONS
Volant Intake (CARB legal)
Hypertech Programmer
Window Tint

The truck is pretty fast with the intake and the programmer. It also sounds better and gets better gas mileage with the intake and tune on it. Come and test drive it for yourself! If the asking price is met, I will include the stock wheels and tires in the last picture. If you want I can return the truck to stock and sell it for 2,000 dollars less.

Not sure if I need to include the pictures in the actually posting, or a link to them is sufficient, but here is my craigslist ad with pictures of the truck.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5672478992.html
SpoolinJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links