Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 02:28 PM   #1
starkos14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
starkos14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
90 240sx coupe xe, fully loaded.. PA

just picked up this coupe a couple months ago cause ive been dying to have a s13. truth is, i like the s14 better. its fully loaded. power everything. moon roof(no leaks). HUD digital speedo. cruise control. manual trans. less than 800 miles on new clutch. 126k original miles. last owner had it repainted cause the old paint was fading. i think it was in a minor scraping collision.. looks pretty good still. orig color, burgundy. new stock exhaust. last owner really maintained it well. it was his mother's before that and she bought it new. he bought it to teach his daughter to drive stick. then replaced the clutch. only mod ive done so far is i sleepy eyed it. car drives and idles great. no leaks. really a cool car but i like my s14's better. asking 2499 OBO.

and i had my s13 sitting next to 3 other coupes, and this was y far the cleanest and oldest of the 4. interior is bangin clean except one tear on the side of drivers seat.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2007, 02:31 PM   #2
starkos14
Zilvia Member

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2523518
Old 02-03-2007, 04:25 AM   #3
UsJdmTUner
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
UsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond reputeUsJdmTUner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to UsJdmTUner
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkos14
just picked up this coupe a couple months ago cause ive been dying to have a s13. truth is, i like the s14 better. its fully loaded. power everything. moon roof(no leaks). HUD digital speedo. cruise control. manual trans. less than 800 miles on new clutch. 126k original miles. last owner had it repainted cause the old paint was fading. i think it was in a minor scraping collision.. looks pretty good still. orig color, burgundy. new stock exhaust. last owner really maintained it well. it was his mother's before that and she bought it new. he bought it to teach his daughter to drive stick. then replaced the clutch. only mod ive done so far is i sleepy eyed it. car drives and idles great. no leaks. really a cool car but i like my s14's better. asking 2499 OBO.

and i had my s13 sitting next to 3 other coupes, and this was y far the cleanest and oldest of the 4. interior is bangin clean except one tear on the side of drivers seat.

Hello there.. i have 1900 cash... let me know.. my email is [email protected]
Old 02-03-2007, 10:16 AM   #4
JDM Autocare

Trader Rating: (0)
JDM Autocare is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Interested

Hi Steve,

I PMed and emailed you...still waiting for a reply.

Thx
Old 02-03-2007, 02:26 PM   #5
starkos14
Zilvia Member

hmm, never got the email... but i just found out today, the car is sold... sorry guys
Old 02-03-2007, 11:34 PM   #6
willfong
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
willfong is making a name for him/her selfwillfong is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thx for update.
Closed Thread