Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-30-2007, 09:06 PM   #1
Turkish90
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Turkish90 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Turkish90
1988 300zx N/a

****4 SALE AS PARTS CAR ONLY AND NO PEOPLE THIS IS NOT A FLOOD VICTIM CAR****
this is a 1988 300zx non-turbo....it have 179k miles on original motor and transmission...the car will crank but does not run due to (i think) a faulty fuel pump...when it ran it didnt go over 2500rpm so i know thats a MAF sensor problem right there...i dont want to put no more money into this car so i have to sell it...THIS CAR DOES NOT HAVE A TITLE....the car would be a PERFECT track car for DRIFT, ROAD COURSE, and DRAG....this car is being sold as a PARTS CAR, which is sold AS-IS..the price im asking is $700 but if u have any REASONABLE OFFERS im willing to take them....For more info please contact by email: [email protected]se take this car out of my hands...thanks for checking out my ad...

P.S.
yea the only pics that i have are from about 3 months ago (i think) but here they are.....yea that shit on that side of the car will be able to be washed off....im HOPEFULLY going to be about to wash the car off this weekend but dont know if i can with my schedule.....please let me know what u guys think.....

Turkish90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links