Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #31
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
I'm a big anime fan. Try these on for size:
GunSword. Awesome anime. Especially for you Cowboy Bebop fans. It mixes this great gunslinger/swords man with heavy Mech fights. Check it out

Gunslinger Girl. Awesome story and great violent animation. Really graphic with a very captivating storyline.

And lastly Neon Genesis Evangelion. Great Mech anime with an awesome awesome story. A must for all Mech fans.

Old 05-09-2008, 08:50 PM   #32
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
DB
DBZ
DBZgt
kenshin
Naruto
GTO
Deathnote
Tekka man
gundam wing
oo80th gundam
g gundam
bleach
mahoromatic
outlaw star
initial D
school rumble
tenjo tenje (sp)
full metal alchamist

and others i cant member

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:05 PM   #33
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
too much anime to list, i was watching anime since i was born, ASTRO BOY FTW. haha. but yeah right now i'm watching serei no moribito.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:23 PM   #34
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx

Gurren Lagann!!

Macross Frontier

Gundam Wing

Gundam 0083: stardust memories

Gundam 0080: war in a pocket

Tower of Druaga: the Aegis of URUK

Gundam 00

Devil May Cry

full metal panic

Samurai 7

Blue Submarine No. 6

Zone of the Enders: Dolores

That's all i can think of right now.. i know theres more. just cant think of the titles.

Last edited by speed_racerx; 05-09-2008 at 09:46 PM..
speed_racerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:00 PM   #35
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lupin III
Eureka 7
SLAMDUNK! (subtitle only)
Ruroni Kenshin (subtitle only)
Your Under Arrest
12 Kingdoms
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
FLCL
Any thing Shirow
Patlabor
Outlaw Star
Gundam: Wing, G, 0083, 0080
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Ranma 1/2
Maison Ikouku
Fatal Fury movies
Flame of Rekka
Macross
Witch Hunter Robin
Shodow Skill (warning cheesy as hell)

Is my list long enough? Let me know if you need more.

And the plural for of anime is anime.

edit: I got more and Inu Yasha can suck a fatty

Gate Keepers (the first series is way better than the second)
NieA_7
Tenchi (watch them all or it's not worth it)
Interstella 5555
Short Program
Banner/Crest of the stars
Shin Chan

I like Manga to so let me knoe if you want some suggestions there as well.

Last edited by kingkilburn; 05-10-2008 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: moar anime!!!
kingkilburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:06 PM   #36
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
we need more FMP

fumoffu was frickin great
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 12:33 AM   #37
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Mushishi
Darker Than Black
Claymore
Monster
Persona - Trinity Soul
Ghost Hound
Genshiken

Some of the stuff not already mentioned....
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:15 AM   #38
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Gundam Wing
Gundam :stardust memory
Noir
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star
Tenchi Muyo!
Tenchi in Tokyo
Inuyasha
Trigun
ive seen pretty much all the gundam series except for the ones newer than gundam wing (like gundam Seed)
Old 05-10-2008, 07:03 AM   #39
MAGILLA
Zilvia Member

MAGILLA will become famous soon enoughMAGILLA will become famous soon enoughMAGILLA will become famous soon enoughMAGILLA will become famous soon enoughMAGILLA will become famous soon enough
I don't believe anyone said: Vampire hunter D
Old 05-10-2008, 08:05 AM   #40
02BRB20
Zilvia Member

02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore02BRB20 is not welcome here anymore
gundam 0080 is about as anti-climatic as it gets
02BRB20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:11 AM   #41
Chaws15
Zilvia Junkie

Chaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGILLA View Post
I don't believe anyone said: Vampire hunter D
I thought that was more famous for its movie.

I can name quite a few anime movies if that were the case.

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMN
Chaws15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:18 AM   #42
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
I currently watching Wangan Midnight even though I can't understand what they're saying.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:58 AM   #43
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
This thread is about good anime, not just list all the anime you've watched, right? Just checking.

kindaichi shounen no jikenbo - Really good detective anime. Its about the grand son of a really famous detective going around with a cop and his friend to try and solve different cases that happen to fall on him.

Bus Gamer - Interesting anime. Guys are all forced to team up with each other in a life or death type game where the prize is a ton of money. Every rank in the game they go up, the higher the prize is. Kind of like who wants to be a millionaire, except there's lots of beating each other up and killing :P

Hellsing Ultimate - I know this may be blasphemous, but I didn't enjoy the original Hellsing series too much. It jumped around way too much and kind of muddled the actual story, but that's where Ultimate made up for it. They follow the series in the first 2 of 4 episodes, but the last 2 episodes have been nothing but Alucard whooping ass and taking names, and it ALL MAKES SENSE!!!!

Naruto Shippuden - I mention this one moreso than the original, because Naruto's childishness was getting really flipping annoying IMO. However, the 4th movie that just came out made me really appreciate the series more. That and it made me research a song with a JDM afro and a wanna be Michael Jackson...

JDM afro song (ending song to the Naruto Shippuden Movie) - [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ki0yOXvfO8[/ame]

Hayate no Gotoku - A story of a no-luck boy who suddenly has to become the butler to a spoiled rich girl. He has to do such daily tasks as cleaning, cooking, maintaining the girl's image, doing battle with assassins, and piloting giant robots. This anime makes the most puns on animes, worse than Yakitate Japan, which brings me to my next one

Yakitate! Japan - If you never thought an anime about making bread could be extremely funny and still manage to be extremely good in terms of plot-line, continuity and character development, then you've never seen Yakitate! Japan. Story is about a boy who has a rare gift among bakers (Solar hands) which enable him to make some amazing bread. He embarks on a journey to make a bread that only Japan could be known for (Like how france has "french bread). Its incredibly funny, and also gives lots of actual explanation about certain professional baking techniques, along with a little clip at the end about making the bread at home (including making a loaf of bread with a rice cooker... Name me ANY other anime that will do that!)

Claymore - Lastly, this symbol of ownage. Very nice, indepth story centering around a half demon-half human demon hunter and her human companion. The claymores are outcasted by human society, but depend on them when demons invade their village. Unique system, but the Claymore's still do their job. Demons are all over, as Clair (the main character) searches far and wide for the demon that killed her former master Teresa.

Now I'm also a sucker for those high school drama type anime's for some reason, so I also recommend series such as:
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Kimikiss - Pure Rouge
School days
Saishuuheiki Kanojo (AKA Saikano)

Those titles... All extremely jacked up. I cried watching Saikano, at almost every episode...

Tokimeki Memorial - Cute anime, typical high school drama, except you have a crazy chicken that does a dragonball type move at the very end. Its pretty cool though, I actually do recommend this series

Just for sheer bad assness:
You're Under Arrest! Full Throttle (I didn't see the original)
Shakugan no Shana
Ghost Hunt
Fate / Stay Night
Shingetsutan Tsukihime
Black Blood Brothers

And lastly, Dai Mahou Touge. This anime is just wrong on so many levels... The princess of magic land goes to Earth to learn about her future kingdom. She is the cutest thing ever, especially in personality, except when she's "forced" into combat situations, then she becomes a ruthless, merciless killer.... She uses a magic wand that's a candy cane to bring things like vegetables to life to murder, or if she's forced to, she becomes a godlike pro-wrestler... I can't quite explain this, but this youtube clip will explain everything:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij4xzur16qg[/ame]
StaticX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:09 PM   #44
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Currently watching:
Naruto Shippuuden
Wangan Midnight Run
Bleach
Devil May Cry

Watched:
Deathnote
Chobbits
School Rumble
Samurai Champloo
Elfen Lied
Initial D
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Inuyasha
Ruroni Kenshin
Yu Yu Hakusho
Tenchi Muyo
Tenchi in Tokyo
Tenchi Universe
Outlaw Star
Coboy Bebop
Lupon III
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Card Captor Sakura
Pokemon (season 1 and 2)
Digimon (season 1)
Eureka Seven
FLCL
and all of the above

when i was a kid:
DB
DBZ
DBGT
Sailor Moon
Gundam Wing
Gundam X
G Gundam
Gundam Seed

Review Thread

Last edited by bardabe; 05-11-2008 at 12:33 PM..
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:44 PM   #45
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
how old r u guys? im 24 now and jus wonderin if you can be too old to watch anime to where its creepy lol
Old 05-10-2008, 01:47 PM   #46
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
how old r u guys? im 24 now and jus wonderin if you can be too old to watch anime to where its creepy lol
it's only creepy if you have a goatee
no goatee= watch whatever
goatee= wear black reeboks to work
Old 05-10-2008, 03:41 PM   #47
nixad
Zilvia Member

nixad has made poor choicesnixad has made poor choicesnixad has made poor choicesnixad has made poor choicesnixad has made poor choicesnixad has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
full metal alchemist
ghost in the shell
bleach
capeta

a little bit of each.

yyyaaahh
nixad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 04:08 PM   #48
mydogsdrift
Leaky Injector

mydogsdrift will become famous soon enoughmydogsdrift will become famous soon enoughmydogsdrift will become famous soon enoughmydogsdrift will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGILLA View Post
berserk - very cool when in battle but it has some really questionable parts. If
you have seen it you know what I mean
ninja scroll - old school and great, i am surprised it wasn't mentioned
Those are both some of my favorites. The first ninja scroll was the best..the follow ups not so much.

azumanga dio was also mentioned. It makes me laugh my ass off. Me and my girl watch it all the time when we are going to sleep.

Princess Monoke (?)
Spriggan....prob one of my favorite movies to watch ever
Old 05-10-2008, 04:28 PM   #49
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
I'm 24, and girls think it's hot that I admit to watching "cartoons" as an adult. And for those that think it's lame, I'm a Japanese major, so I call it "studying"
StaticX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 05:43 PM   #50
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
I'm 18 lol but I don't really care, I always have and prolly won't grow out of it. My GF think its lame, I told her if she dun like it GTFO

Review Thread
Old 05-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #51
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Theres a devil may cry anime?? holly shit i just found another anime to watch then.

Im currently watching only naruto shippudden and bleach

Im 21 but i dont really care either...shit i still watch sponge bob that shit is awsome haha
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 07:14 PM   #52
bloodie73

bloodie73 is a jewel in the roughbloodie73 is a jewel in the roughbloodie73 is a jewel in the roughbloodie73 is a jewel in the roughbloodie73 is a jewel in the roughbloodie73 is a jewel in the roughbloodie73 is a jewel in the roughbloodie73 is a jewel in the rough
Dang, haven't watched anime in sooooo long! I think I'll pick one from all of the above and watch it later on tonight.
bloodie73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 07:24 PM   #53
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Tekkonkinkreet

This was the last good anime I saw.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:15 PM   #54
gabe30
Leaky Injector

gabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfection
dude.. gurren lagann was a great series
gabe30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 08:36 PM   #55
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
You can never be to old for anime. Part of its draw is that there is some thing for every one.

Here is more for the list:
Hamtaro
Cooking Master Boy
Grander Musashi RV
Gazaraki
LaBlue Girl (that shit is so ridiculous I can't stop laughing)
Heat Guy J
Tokyo X (even though it is completely gay)
Cromartie High (A MUST SEE)
Old 05-10-2008, 08:39 PM   #56
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Good anime...let me some mecha ones are

Robotech: the macross saga
Gundam (listed by others)
Big O (alrite)
Guyver ( not Mcguyver lol)
Patlabor the series

Some good fantasy ones

Anything by "Hayao Miyazaki" (Princess mononoke, Castle in the sky etc.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayao_Miyazaki#Films)
Ranma (more love drama)
Blue Seed ( pretty good)
Akira (classic, dont think fantasy though)

And some random ones that i can barly remember..

New dominion tank police
Gunsmith cats
Iria
Ronin Warriors (yes it was an anime and a good one)
Fooly Cooly
Bleach
Blue Gender
Old 05-10-2008, 08:50 PM   #57
wylin
Zilvia Addict

wylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud of
Will's favs:

All time:
Magic users club : old but good happy fun anime
The Fruits Basket: interesting piece of life anime
Macross (1983): my favorite love triangle/ mech show
Armored Trooper Votoms: realistic mecha action in the 80's
Macross Plus: awesome hand drawn and cgi air combat
Gundam 0080: probably the saddest anime i've seen
Blue Gender: AIC's gore fest
Argento Soma: dark and plot twists

Current:
Gundam 00 - very well done gundam wing for the 21st century
Macross F: one of the most expensively produced anime i've ever seen
Black Lagoon: stylish mafia action
School Rumble: happy and funny times
Old 05-10-2008, 08:52 PM   #58
niSm095
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
niSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I really hate 99.98% of anime, because I think it's poorly drawn and poorly animated. That being said, I do have to give props to the Now and Then, Here and There series, because the story line is fucking amazing. That and Princess Mononoke is really epic.
niSm095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:04 PM   #59
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

I couldn't for the life of me remember the name of that one /\.

and here's another

El Hazard
Old 05-10-2008, 10:05 PM   #60
bardabe
Post Whore!

FLCL is fuckin comedy ha ha that Phsycho bitch! xD Wasp WOMAN>!

Review Thread