Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-31-2017, 11:40 AM   #3901
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I spent some time racing online last weekend and was left mostly impressed by people's driving manners, and I like some of the features implemented that keep people from just ramming the fuck out of you. There are some real fast people out there though, makes me want to finally get another wheel set up.
Old 10-31-2017, 11:59 AM   #3902
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
This game was a huge let down. Wish I didn't spend the money.
Old 10-31-2017, 03:05 PM   #3903
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Sub'd for the feedback
S14kouki805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 08:30 AM   #3904
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
If you bought it expecting Gran Turismo 7, you will be disappointed. If you bought it and appreciate it for what it is, which is basically GT Prologue 2 with an emphasis on online racing, you'll enjoy it, doubly so if you have PS4 Pro and a nice TV.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:19 AM   #3905
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
I expected GT7 so I am a bit disappointed. Sucks. But Porsche is in the game so I'm happy about that. I'm just going to continue to drift in random lobby's and do the single player missions / circuit experience and hope they come out with some DLC that will bring some more cars and tracks.

I feel like if you want to play this game for what it is (competitive online racing amongst peers), you'll need a proper wheel setup. Using a controller seems amateur at this point.
Old 11-01-2017, 04:38 PM   #3906
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post

I feel like if you want to play this game for what it is (competitive online racing amongst peers), you'll need a proper wheel setup. Using a controller seems amateur at this point.
Agreed man. I was qualifying 1st, and destroying people in the intermediate online race last week, so feeling big in my britches, and I tried the expert race thinking I'd do decent atleast.

NOPE. Got lapped, finished like 9 out of 14. The first place guy was averaging like 7 secs faster than me per lap on the Nurburg GP circuit.
Old 11-01-2017, 06:18 PM   #3907
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
I am not happy so far....
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 11:56 AM   #3908
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Happy with the improved online experience

Not happy with the:
- only certain wheels can have certain wheels installed.
- lack of career mode (i understand this is an online-centric title, but i shouldn't be able to complete career mode in like a week).
- lack of older cars. none actually.
Old 11-02-2017, 02:52 PM   #3909
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
GT fooled me once with that Prologue bullshit.
They ain't getting me again with this Sport mess.
I would say I'll just wait for a legit 7, but tbh, the competition outpaced me so bad in 6 that it's not even fun for me anymore.
Damn, I used to be good at this shit. But now I can't tell if my skills have atrophied or if EVERYONE is just that much better... smh
I mean, I'm doing qualifying laps on courses I know like the back of my hand and am coming in as much as 20, 30 seconds behind the leader. WTF happened?!? lol #RETIRED
Old 11-10-2017, 03:34 PM   #3910
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I remember the past titles being a little more difficult. I could get gold on most of the missions and license stuff with hardly any effort. Pretty disappointed in the cars also. They say 150 cars but it is really 50 cars that have 3 variants of each. I know this is the Gran Turismo thread but D1GP is one of the most fun for drifting.

C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 05:54 PM   #3911
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

I remember playing the crap out of that game. I got all the way to the last opponent on survival mode I think it was? The last guy was a friggin UFO, I was so surprised that I got totally waxed.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:27 AM   #3912
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
My lady was going to buy it for me for Christmas, I checked this thread and other online feedback...

I am getting a watch instead

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 08:31 AM   #3913
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Big news fellas, looks like they're going to work on getting that old mojo back.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017...t-league-more/
Old 11-22-2017, 08:41 AM   #3914
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
Big news fellas, looks like they're going to work on getting that old mojo back.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017...t-league-more/
Let me know when the add the Silvias.
Old 11-29-2017, 10:48 AM   #3915
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Picked up the Deluxe Edition on sale on Cyber Monday

The addition of the offline racing series, and them adding new cars each month changed my opinion on the game.

Getting tired of NBA2Ks cheese, so it'll be nice to have a game to switch it up with
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 12:15 PM   #3916
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Okay, I am torn...
I never got Assetto Corsa and I was blissfully unaware of Project Cars 2.
Which of those would be the one to buy since I am not putting money into Gran Turismo Sport?

And I write too!
Old 12-19-2017, 01:40 PM   #3917
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I'm guessing you don't have an xbox? I bought Forza 7 during BF and it seems great so far. I also bought Dirt 4 and Project Cars 2, but I'm thinking about returning those since Forza takes most of my time and I haven't even opened those yet.

PC2 i hear is great if you're on ps4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 01:51 PM   #3918
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

No XBox, I am PS4

And I write too!
Old 12-19-2017, 03:17 PM   #3919
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Okay, I am torn...
I never got Assetto Corsa and I was blissfully unaware of Project Cars 2.
Which of those would be the one to buy since I am not putting money into Gran Turismo Sport?
Between those two...Project Cars 2.
Old 12-19-2017, 03:30 PM   #3920
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
https://www.gtplanet.net/polyphony-d...ran-turismo-7/

“Gran Turismo 7 is not currently planned. All our studios are focused on Gran Turismo Sport and, once it is out, the DLC that follows afterwards.”

“For me, Gran Turismo Sport is Gran Turismo 7. Gran Turismo Sport is something that marks the beginning of a new generation or era. When you consider Gran Turismo 1-6 as the first era, GT Sport marks a new generation moving forward.”

“The game became less about competition and more about collecting cars. Today we say: ‘We want a change! Let’s burn it to the ground.'”
Not sure if this is a smokescreen to get people to buy GT Sport or if it's true. Maybe GT Sport is not a GT Prologue and this is it and it will just get updated with DLC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 02:03 PM   #3921
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
With the new update, I've really started to enjoy this game much more.

The added Campaign provides us with a platform to get used to the game physics, tracks, and a variety of cars due to the race restrictions. Although there could be more, and not feeling the no reward car part for completing a series.

New cars are dope. R32, R34, FD3s are all great additions.

Also seems like this game has a solid group of developers behind it, which is pretty rare now-a-days in gaming.

Just got into the online part of the game, right now only doing One-Car Makes. Qualified 1st with the R32 last night on controller. I came in 1st, but 3sec penalty cost me so kinda blew it there. Still was a great race.
Old 12-26-2017, 10:28 PM   #3922
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

I've picked it back up recently, trying to complete the missions and Circuit Experience. The Christmas update reminds me of why I like the series so much, the game has emotion behind it. Really wish I had a 4K tv for the Scapes though, shit is beautiful.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:19 AM   #3923
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Some scape shots I thought I'd share

Old 02-01-2018, 10:33 AM   #3924
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Still won't let you dick with the offsets, huh? *Sigh*
Old 02-01-2018, 10:47 AM   #3925
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Wasn't there a recent update that added increased steering angle for all the cars? Or was it ONLY for the MKIV Supra?
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 09:32 AM   #3926
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Well they added this thing, kinda cool.

I feel like it's pretty hard to slide in this game compared to other GT's

Old 03-07-2018, 02:53 PM   #3927
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Funny my friend Lexis King posted a video on FB recently drifting that car and he makes it look easy.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 08:09 AM   #3928
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

This thread has survived on Zilvia for 15 years.
That is four "official" releases over three systems, two secondary releases, Tourist Trophy, and several press kit/demo discs...

GT7 came out at the beginning of last month and has honestly been the only disc inside my PS5 since it came in two weeks after release. This is the best-looking racing game I have ever seen IMO. I set aside an hour or two to enjoy it any day I am home.

And I write too!
Old 04-25-2022, 09:47 AM   #3929
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
LOVING GT7 so far. As a new dad, I'm enjoying the little bits of free time I have and putting it towards tinkering around here. I've all-golded all licenses so far, and just messing around with tuning all the cool used cars I can get so far. FINALLY, a good GT game haha. ONLY gripe I have is not having a "quick car switch" feature or shortcut. That'd be pretty efficient.
Old 04-25-2022, 10:48 AM   #3930
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Have they still refused to add in a small narrow winding road track? I would even settle for the Gunsai Touge at this point...
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote