Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-13-2007, 04:48 PM   #91
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xracer View Post
Whats the posssibility for the New Ver2 kit? Im in on that.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2007, 12:26 AM   #92
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
FUCK ME IN THE FACE....................
Is version select making ver 2 shit now!??
Old 06-14-2007, 12:27 AM   #93
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
ugh that V2 shit is ugly
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:19 AM   #94
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
ugh that V2 shit is ugly
Takes a lot of effort to make it look right, but its different, I like the rear though, oem style!

But the v:S kit is already here came in a day ago, its like version 5 or something, version 6 will be doper though, whenever that gets here...
Old 06-14-2007, 10:36 AM   #95
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
So.... what's version 6 going to be?
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 06:08 PM   #96
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Someone want to help me get my car out to Shine for them to test fit this weekend? I'm busy NOT being a 240 owner, and trying to get my FC ready for its debut. PM me or let Justin know, he's my bitch, i mean agent.

Thanks. Jsut so you guys know, if I can't get my car out there this weekend, and next weekend is Ziptied All Star Bash '07, there won't be any fitting till the weekend AFTER, so... Yeah. Sorry. I know, everyone's been waiting for so long, but OHHH is it worth it....

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
DoriftoSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 12:56 AM   #97
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Any news? Im looking for a kit and this seems greatttttttttt.
Tearlessj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:26 AM   #98
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
I found a kit on ebay for like 100 bucks its a vader 2 style one and im gonna get a foot high aluminum rear wing to add to it, then paint my car lime green...

or not.

I was actually wondering if anyone has put those PDM-Racing sideskirts and rear bumper (or something like it) with a stock Silvia S13 K's front bumper. It a hatch btw. Just curious as to how that would look.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 06:31 AM   #99
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
eff all this

anyone on the board have this sexy style on their cars yet?
Old 07-22-2007, 07:51 AM   #100
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
d*star has the rear on his car. its the version 1 i believe.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:13 AM   #101
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPSECRT88 View Post
d*star has the rear on his car. its the version 1 i believe.
he has the v:S sexy style kit, which is type 2 (the one at the top of this page)
Old 08-07-2007, 01:41 PM   #102
sblack13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
so no updates, i'm interested in the version 1.
sblack13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:20 PM   #103
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

RiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to behold
head's up

shine's kit should be done soon, their finishing up the molds this week!

not sure how much their making on the first batch...

http://www.shineautoproject.com/
RiceEata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:45 PM   #104
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Good news. Coming from the Supra community. Shine makes quality products!
Old 11-26-2007, 11:38 PM   #105
DSPro

DSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the roughDSPro is a jewel in the rough
Is this a collaboration between Sexy Style and Shine?
DSPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 12:09 AM   #106
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
any pics justin?

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 01:49 AM   #107
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSPro View Post
Is this a collaboration between Sexy Style and Shine?
more like a copy OF sexy style

haha

but better quality
SS fits like total dogshit
this will fit PERFECT
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 11:34 AM   #108
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Uhh... when was this supposed to come out again? I really want it.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 12:42 PM   #109
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN View Post
Uhh... when was this supposed to come out again? I really want it.
Sometime last year... lol.. I want to see this painted on someone's car. Who's going to be the guinea pig?
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 05:57 PM   #110
kouki180sxdrfta

kouki180sxdrfta will become famous soon enoughkouki180sxdrfta will become famous soon enoughkouki180sxdrfta will become famous soon enoughkouki180sxdrfta will become famous soon enough
very interested in this Sexy Style kit...

lmk on 1st mold
kouki180sxdrfta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 09:48 PM   #111
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
lookin foward fo the rears! blastpipes comin in soon too.. oh yes
Xandy Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:05 PM   #112
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
Sometime last year... lol.. I want to see this painted on someone's car. Who's going to be the guinea pig?
probably one of the guys that put in a deposit way back when to get the aero here.

i'm also anxiously awaiting.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:14 PM   #113
hijack3d
Zilvia Junkie

hijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond repute
I wish I could find a good Kei Office knock off for the S14... And yes, knock off.. lol. I don't want to crush my little hopes and dreams with searching for an authentic one...

Don't worry, it's legit: Review (Thanks Mike)
hijack3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 01:54 PM   #114
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Any updates?
Old 01-30-2008, 02:01 PM   #115
MeSs
Zilvia Junkie

MeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura about
Interested in front and sides.. SexyStyle!
Old 01-30-2008, 03:46 PM   #116
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
omg damnit. I thought it was finally instock ready for sale, didn't realize it was the old thread. :damnit:
Old 01-30-2008, 03:55 PM   #117
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
omg dammit. I thought it was finally in stock ready for sale, didn't realize it was the old thread. :dammit:

lol.. I was feeling the same way. I have been looking at that kit forever and a day. I hope that they finally get it out to the masses. The site is under construction. We'll see.
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 04:02 PM   #118
kouki_style
Leaky Injector

kouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nice
that kit is soo nice
kouki_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 04:29 PM   #119
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROUGE180 View Post
lol.. I was feeling the same way. I have been looking at that kit forever and a day. I hope that they finally get it out to the masses. The site is under construction. We'll see.
Yeah pretty much.

I had to flake on the first go around because I was basically broke.

Now I can spare the cash, I want this shit done!!
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:09 PM   #120
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

RiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to behold
murphy's law is in full effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
Any updates?
front and side molds are done, they still have to do the rear.

reasons for delays...
they decided to use a new mold making process, but were given wrong info. first ones got messed up and then they ran out of materials right before the holiday's...plus their key mold maker quit, so they had to train the guys they had available.

should be done soon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy's_law
RiceEata is offline   Reply With Quote