Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 02-13-2023, 01:31 PM   #91
Jyttah
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jyttah is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snilssson View Post
Also what are you replacing the Mazda with
Forgot to answer this question. And honestly i don't know. I'm thinking about keeping my Chevrolet Cruze diesel from 2011 with 303000km another few years. Or maybe go for s Suzuki wagonR if i can find one at a decent price. Most of all because i like the idea of having more money for my Nissan 🤣
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2023, 09:02 AM   #92
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Very curious to see what's causing the low compression
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 11:49 AM   #93
Jyttah
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jyttah is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
Very curious to see what's causing the low compression
Well... After I delivered the car to the mechanic. a few hours went by and he called me. The head is dead. Luckily he had a spare laying around, so I bought that and he installed it.

Heres how it looks at my workshop space without the S13.
Pretty sad
Anyway i finally found a replacement for the worst car in history - The 2016 2.2 Diesel Mazda CX-5.
ITS A TOYOTA!

More precisely a 2016 Toyota Avensis 1.8 Sports wagon with an amazing 147horsepowers!

And i cant have a stock car. So after 4 days of owning it, i bought H&R lowering springs. I ran the same springs on my Chevrolet Cruze, and it drove pretty great. So i had to buy these. Now i just have to find time to install them :/

I also bought a custommade Tsurikawa from ParkedProjekt.com

Also as i bought a house with a small garage, i wanted the shelfing at home. So we dismantled it and cut it to size so it could fit under the low ceiling in my garage.

The mechanic told me i could come get the car as its put together and could drive. So smart as I am, i brought the other S13 to him as its leaking oil when warm. And I wanted to have it ready for MOT. So the RHD S13 was loaded onto the van and off we went!

We switched cars and returned home with a working S13 and it was parked in the garage. As you can see, its a small garage.

Here it was sitting for a few weeks until this happens:

Yep... Its sold. I was getting tired of the car. Had it for 6 years where i tried to make it run, spend way to much money and time on it. and only got to drive it one single time - the day it was picked up.
https://youtu.be/pVdNHBDsYyg

I hope the new owner will create a new build thread so we can follow the build. But from my side, its over. I will focus my time on my RHD S13 and get it roadworthy within reasonable time.

The same day the car was picked up, we emptied out my workshop.

So this is the end for this build-thread. Thanks for everybody who followed. And if youre interested in my RHD S13, it can be found here: https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=673779