Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-11-2008, 12:09 PM   #31
Xcede
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Xcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
saw a black zenki over at haru haru in chino hills. s15 front end conversion. nice and clean too
Xcede is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2008, 02:02 PM   #32
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcede View Post
saw a black zenki over at haru haru in chino hills. s15 front end conversion. nice and clean too
Yeah he works in that area. I see it every time I pass.
Old 03-11-2008, 03:43 PM   #33
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Spot 240's all the time. Just kinda sad. Lots of good memories in the last spotted section. Thats all. lol.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:42 PM   #34
s14dude
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
s14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura abouts14dude has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14dude
I know, all gone now. time to start fresh.

spotted a burgundy pignose hatch on south coast and fairview around 8:10pm sunday night. had kouki tails, dumped on some silver rims and a big can exhaust.

i was rollin in the stock white subaru
Old 03-11-2008, 07:25 PM   #35
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Saw a black pignose hatch on Hawthorne. Had a black (painted) center garnish, some sort of muffler, and stock looking wheels.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:58 PM   #36
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
Spotted a black hatch, right after going over the small speedbump, proceeded to dump his clutch and peel out. This of course was right outside my work at huntington park. He had 4x4 suspension and those chrome fender things, so I doubt it was anyone here on Zilvia haha
Old 03-11-2008, 10:37 PM   #37
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I cut off this white guy that looked like Screetch from Saved By The Bell, on the 91west. He was driving a AE86 and then flipped me off...for getting in his way.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:53 PM   #38
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
did you slice hime
Old 03-11-2008, 10:54 PM   #39
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
saw a flat black silvia at csulb with a big front mount hanging out.

Just as I pulled out of the lot. he had some bling bling rims and goddy JDM bs stickers.

My ugly 500hp car just sat opposite of him smiling wanted to play with blood dripping from it's huge hood gap haha.

oh man, I hate how trendy these cars have become in the past 8 years
haha I think I just saw this exact same guy today next to Wescom Bank? on Cherry. He either pulled outta that bank or turned from willow. Didn't get to see if he had blign bling rims or jdm stickers though.

I think I saw usdm180sx before I saw that flat black silvia. On the 405s just like 5 minutes ago (9:45pm), he entered from orange. Had wheels (couldn't see what kind) but had huge lip, and from under his car I saw his yellow fogs had an exhaus also. It was either that light blue color or gold couldn't tell.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:59 PM   #40
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
did you slice hime
LMAO ....
Old 03-11-2008, 11:43 PM   #41
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Spotted: Black S13 Hatch, looked clean, way low on coilovers, had license plate on the front, looked like it had an exhuast, but a super quiet one, I think an asian guy was driving it and he was smokin a cig. Around 9:15PM on March 11th

Location: On La Palma Ave. going past Cinema City and In N Out turning right onto Imperial Hwy, then entering the 91 West at a decent speed. (Anaheim Hills)

I was staring at him cause I thought it was my friend but it wasen't. I was in a small blue truck and turned in front of him (because he had a red light). Anyone?

Last edited by DataXUnknown; 03-12-2008 at 12:45 AM..
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:00 AM   #42
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Today around 6:50pm at Mt Sac parking lot saw a yellow coupe with s15 silvia convertion. I told my friend to take a picture so i can post later on show you guys this "ricedm" It make me wanna cry....
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:19 AM   #43
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
OH dude, if it's at MT. SAC, I'm bound to see it, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:36 AM   #44
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
At 11:07pm (as in like 30 minutes ago, lol), I spotted a white kouki S14 on the 91W getting off at the Bellflower exit. It was low, angled cannon, wheels of some sort, and possibly oem aero? I dunno, it was dark. lol
I was in the two-tone S13 coupe.

You know, the more I read these posts, the more they looked like posts from the "Missed Connections" section of Craigslist. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I cut off this white guy that looked like Screetch from Saved By The Bell, on the 91west. He was driving a AE86 and then flipped me off...for getting in his way.
White guy that looks like Screech... Shit, I think I know who you're talking about. He goes to the Pipeline meet. Was it a coupe or a hatch?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.

Last edited by soreballz; 03-12-2008 at 01:09 AM..
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:19 AM   #45
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Who did I see in the white s13 hatch yesterday in Long Beach on 7th?

kouki tails. black lower panel.

some kind of gold mesh up front and stock rears i think.

I talked to you at the stoplight...
Old 03-12-2008, 12:07 PM   #46
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
So I find out his name is Rob and he goes to the Pipeline meets on thursdays. He from DA 626CREW... But he really does look like Screetch.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:33 PM   #47
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
So I find out his name is Rob and he goes to the Pipeline meets on thursdays. He from DA 626CREW... But he really does look like Screetch.
Dude i was gonna say thats "Happy Ending" Rob ! LOL

I think its kind of silver'ish coupe

A Real chill guy,

You owe him cig now lol
Old 03-12-2008, 01:37 PM   #48
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
Quote:

wordd he really does look like screetch, he should get plates that say screetch...so it has 2 meanings..lol
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:46 PM   #49
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
so i was on my way back to work when i saw a red HB s13 pulled on the side of the road with a truck and a CHP...

its had a stock SE spoiler and i believe white rims... good luck bro...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:28 PM   #50
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Who did I see in the white s13 hatch yesterday in Long Beach on 7th?

kouki tails. black lower panel.

some kind of gold mesh up front and stock rears i think.

I talked to you at the stoplight...

did you slice him ?
Old 03-12-2008, 02:52 PM   #51
Sicknick 3030
Leaky Injector

Sicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond reputeSicknick 3030 has a reputation beyond repute
Saw a black out zenki last night on the 110 when i left the laker game last night.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:15 PM   #52
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
2:22pm, today, I saw a dark red S13 fastback, low, wheels with fat lips on the 91West, exiting Pioneer. I was back behind you a ways, and in the carpool lane, so you probably didn't see me. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 06:56 PM   #53
818_99G20
Leaky Injector

818_99G20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 818_99G20 Send a message via Yahoo to 818_99G20
spotted a s13 coupe today on Burbank Blvd going west in north hollywood. Silver color with sportmax black mesh w/ polish wheels and dropped, no window tint. Headlights were flipped up but not on.

I was in the White g20 p11 with bronze wheels. You were behind me for quite a while, then were on the side of me, then you turn left on whittsett.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:12 PM   #54
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
oh i FORGOT.

the guy I saw in the last post a few spots up there ^^^^^

I asked you if you were on ZILVIA nd you said yes.

so.... FESS UP!
Old 03-13-2008, 01:15 AM   #55
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
This was the one i spotted 2 days ago.
Enjoy~~

Edited by moderation to not reveal location.

Last edited by tougemaster; 03-13-2008 at 02:56 PM..
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:32 AM   #56
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
^There's a new rule now u should go read it and then edit ur post.

School parking lots are known for high theft rates. Even though the car is , no one deserves getting their car jacked.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:40 AM   #57
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Yeah you might want to edit that
Old 03-13-2008, 09:03 AM   #58
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by tougemaster View Post
Today around 6:50pm at deleted parking lot saw a yellow coupe with s15 silvia convertion. I told my friend to take a picture so i can post later on show you guys this "ricedm" It make me wanna cry....
how is it rice?....

if it got some S1s on it, then you'll prob. think this car is Super Duper JDM....

stop being an ignorant.....

and edit your post....

ps...the paint job and the bodykits fitments on the yellow car prob. 20x better than 90% of cars on zilvia....including mine
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:28 AM   #59
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
yesterday: saw a champange color Zenki S14 had Dual N1 exhaust stock SE Rims going towards Super Autobacs was rolling right next to him trying to say hey but just ignored me.

Today: saw a Convertible S13 with Silvia front end, brick head lights red in body color, white front bumper, going down 91 East passing the Imperial Highway Exit, only sticker i saw was aspec but there was more. I was in my buddies civic and he flew by him
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:30 AM   #60
duffman1278
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
Spotted, right by the west covina mall,actually, a few times already, an S13 fastback, white, with what I believe are SSR Formula Mesh wheels. Pig nose, and lowered. Kept real clean too.
duffman1278 is offline   Reply With Quote