Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-28-2018, 06:15 AM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Official old grumpy assholes of zilvia thread

With all of the hulabaloo about turboshoebox floating around ZIlvia, do you really feel that the Work Wheels Quote Time HRE Wheels...Why R They Expensive? Anyone Else Not Like the R35 Rep Wheels, Would U Run Them?

Please let me know what you think. By the way, I'm like...soooooper into the S-Chassis 'thing'. Like, I've loved them for sooooooo long. I know a fuckload about the SR.

Please notice me.
Old 09-28-2018, 06:21 AM   #2
AscendaShogun
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
AscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
decrepit teenage shitsleds
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
"Cut my springs, car is bouncy, will a camber kit help?"
AscendaShogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 06:28 AM   #3
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Deeerrrrpppppp
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 06:49 AM   #4
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
senddd newds

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 08:04 AM   #5
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
I like his threads, even though I know I shouldn't lol. He provides spaces for us old folk to yell at the clouds.
Old 09-28-2018, 08:06 AM   #6
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I think he makes these threads trying to basically ask what the general opinion is about what he wants to do to his car, he just does it in a very different way.

Instead of "I want HRE wheels but they're super expensive"
He asks "Why are HRE so expensive"

So when everybody is like, its easier to find work wheels and replacement hardware for them he goes, okay, i'll spend 3k on meisters instead of 3k on HRE instead.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 08:24 AM   #7
Z06warrior

Trader Rating: (0)
Z06warrior is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
With all of the hulabaloo about turboshoebox floating around ZIlvia, do you really feel that the Work Wheels Quote Time HRE Wheels...Why R They Expensive? Anyone Else Not Like the R35 Rep Wheels, Would U Run Them?

Please let me know what you think. By the way, I'm like...soooooper into the S-Chassis 'thing'. Like, I've loved them for sooooooo long. I know a fuckload about the SR.

Please notice me.
What ever tickles your pickle, GO FOR IT. Get a Mason jar and stand outside a food store. Gently speak, I need any spare Benjamins for my project and extend the jar toward their face.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Z06warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 08:34 AM   #8
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
nice attention to detail, picking up on the nuance in turboshoeboxes posts
Old 09-28-2018, 09:15 AM   #9
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
You sure it's not that hubeny guy trolling? Lol. Wtv happened to him anyway?
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 09:31 AM   #10
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
You sure it's not that hubeny guy trolling? Lol. Wtv happened to him anyway?
He and some youtuber nameed tommyfyeah are beefing over some old ass Nismo floor mats.
Old 09-28-2018, 10:32 AM   #11
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
He and some youtuber nameed tommyfyeah are beefing over some old ass Nismo floor mats.
lol blah blah blah really over some fucking floor mats.
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 10:35 AM   #12
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Link to the arguments

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 10:40 AM   #13
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280vertdet View Post
he and some youtuber nameed tommyfyeah are beefing over some old ass old nismo logo floor mats.
....ftfy....
Old 09-28-2018, 10:54 AM   #14
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
im ah... gonna go ahead and allow this thread

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 12:36 PM   #15
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I could be wrong here, but I’m pretty sure that turboshoebox is NiteKids. The posting style and general attitude fits. Pics of his old kouki are easy to find. I am curious as to what he’s driving nowadays, though.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 08:12 PM   #16
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
I could be wrong here, but I’m pretty sure that turboshoebox is NiteKids. The posting style and general attitude fits. Pics of his old kouki are easy to find. I am curious as to what he’s driving nowadays, though.
dizzariot is so infatuated with me. He loves to follow my posts and always have something negative to say. Either way instead of just showing what I currently have I'll go thru all the cars.

1997 Nissan 240sx

2009 Civic LX

2013 ct200h fsport(it was mostly stock other then tint, springs and hids)

Current: 2015 Prius persona (aim gain, air ride, work cr2p, hks, cusco etc.)

At Toyota Fest at the queen mary and was on vsxx at that time (even came home with a award)

No S-chasis again at the moment. not jumping on another one till the s15 is legal. Will be my midlife crisis car
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 08:42 PM   #17
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
Link to the beef? I watch Tommy fresh videos and like all other mainstream videos it's 95% talk with a splash of actual content..

The only videos I watch from that area are Jimmy Oates
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 09:09 PM   #18
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
should have kept the 240
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 09:22 PM   #19
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Should have but can't turn back time. Would have been cool to have kept it in storage for 11 years and it would be a time capsule car when it last modifed late 2006.

Before wide body and color change

one of the last pics of the car (before was sold) getting prepped to be on the cover of car boy

Here's drift alliance posing in front of the car at tomei usa (was in irvine, ca if i remember right.)

I didn't even go to the photoshoot I had sam from jspec.com take it for me
Old 09-28-2018, 10:26 PM   #20
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboshoebox View Post
Either way instead of just showing what I currently have I'll go thru all the cars.

No S-chasis again at the moment. not jumping on another one till the s15 is legal. Will be my midlife crisis car
Your kouki was so good. It’s no surprise that your cars since have been just as clean.
Honestly, based on the “turboshoebox” name, I was really hoping you’d have some sort of crazy turbocharged shoebox Ford somewhere among the fleet. Lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 11:28 PM   #21
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

Thanks dude I appreciate it.

I'm just a jaded old timer that refuses to follow the latest trends and have stuck with a formula that almost always looks good and is timeless.
Old 09-28-2018, 11:33 PM   #22
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboshoebox View Post
Thanks dude I appreciate it.

I'm just a jaded old timer that refuses to follow the latest trends and have stuck with a formula that almost always looks good and is timeless.
Look man, a lot of us subscribe to that ideology. That doesn’t detract that your threads (not posts, ENTIRE THREADS) are the equivalent of an old man yelling from a rocking chair on his porch.

Maybe just post instead of making full-on nonsense threads. Maybe provide some context for your disdain so people don’t think you’re a 14yr-old with no car...or do none of that because this is the internet. Your reputation here will reflect it.

Nice cars nonetheless...but I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t point out the ‘stance’ when you constantly claim you don’t like ‘trends’.

...and are those rep TEs on that Civic?
Old 09-28-2018, 11:38 PM   #23
smoked240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
smoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via MSN to smoked240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
should have kept the 240
Isn't that everyone's failure? I would smash mine into a tree before I sold it.
Old 09-28-2018, 11:46 PM   #24
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

I've always been a jack ass on forums and never been one to sugar coat my thoughts since i had my s14 in 2002. My "online rep" has never been a concern.

I always have had strong opinions when it comes to car stuff even if it's not a popular one.

On another note I would argue that stance isn't a trend but has been awhile for quite some time.(since atleast the late 90's in japan and isn't going anywhere.)

it's just more of a semi recent phenomenon that has caught on in the states. (can't speak for other countries since i don't live there.)

My first aggressive wheel set up w/ pulled fenders and camber was early 2000 on my s14. I only knew one person who done it at the time.(jdmrice richard 240sx red hatch.) i was inspired and did the same thing. so even at time it wasnt a trend. (as far as the states) it was one dude. I was blown away at the set up. I had to have it myself. Never even knew it would catch on. for years i kept calling everyones wheel set ups sunk like a battle ship cause no one was doing it at the time and got banned on many forums for my comments lol
Old 09-28-2018, 11:59 PM   #25
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Welp that escalated and de-escalated quickly lol
s14gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 12:00 AM   #26
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

On another note yes those are te reps on the civic. I'm not proud of that moment but that was the one time i ran reps and never again. cracked multiple times and gave me a huge headache.

now since my prius i only had weds tc007, work m1r, work vsxx, work cr2p and next year i plan on work GT-5 3p
Old 09-29-2018, 12:16 AM   #27
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I remember that black s14 kouki on the forums. I think I also saw it in person back in the day at a booth (I want to say the Speed Alliance booth?) in one of the D1GP events and I briefly spoke with the owner about the MSport hood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 12:30 AM   #28
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

yup that was me. wasn't a speed alliance booth tho or maaybe it was. it's been too long. D1GP events were the only events I ever displayed at (as a booth car). can't remember which shop i was with at the time though

Last edited by turboshoebox; 09-29-2018 at 10:12 AM..
Old 09-29-2018, 12:48 PM   #29
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
old man yelling from a rocking chair on his porch.
Hey sometimes you gotta yell, just like you did in this thread.

BTW, the front on that s14 looks brutal.
Old 09-29-2018, 12:55 PM   #30
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

Brutal equals bad?