Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 03-10-2012, 12:49 AM   #1
RBvert

Trader Rating: (0)
RBvert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
96 s14 ignition switch pigtail woes

Ok so I'm in a big bind, I need to have my car running by sunday evening, but I had to pull my harness to repair some bad patches and a poor alarm install by a previous owner and to repair the fried ignition switch pigtail. So I lost the picture and diagram showing what wires went to what wires and now I'm screwed without help.

On the removable part of the ignition switch looking at the wires on the back from left to right I have:
Black w/Green stripe, White w/Red stripe, Blue, Black w/White Stripe, Black w/yellow stripe on the other end of the pigtail I have: Black w/white stripe, black w/yellow stripe, White, white w/blue stripe, white w/lavender has marks? and a black w/red stripe wire that was the cause of this mess because it started smoking while driving and then when the key is in the "on" position. I will try to upload pictures I took of the wires as they are now in the morning
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0034.jpg (495.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0035.jpg (495.2 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by RBvert; 03-10-2012 at 01:20 AM.. Reason: add pictures
RBvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links