Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-01-2018, 05:57 PM   #1
izzy-
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
izzy- is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What happened to Rivsu Imports?

Has anybody heard from them? I saw on another forum of two members money being tied up. Curious what happened.

Keep hearing that they're "changing shops". Don't think that would take the months they been mia on sm.
izzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2018, 09:08 AM   #2
PatPs13
Leaky Injector

PatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enough
The feds happened
PatPs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 10:19 AM   #3
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
https://www.reddit.com/r/cars/commen..._has_vanished/
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 08:53 PM   #4
izzy-
Zilvia Member

izzy- is an unknown quantity at this point
A quote from another forum made Today at 2:43 am

"Guys, thanks for the replies and advice. A quick email to Rivsu Japan confirms my fears. Rivsu USA, who has no ties whatsoever to Rivsu Japan, has apparently scammed myself and several other customers out of their money. Rivsu Japan has been getting emails from paying customers asking the same questions that I have. Do not do business with Rivsu Imports LLC, aka Stephen J McCarty and Emily McCarty. I feel they have lied to me this entire time, from the beginning. Had they an ounce of integrity in them, perhaps when I called them the first time they would have adviced against me sending a deposit at all. They must have knowingly taken my deposit, with the intent to provide no services whatsoever. The worst part is Stephen J McCarty labels himself as an ex US Marine. The code and words that Marines live and die by, apparently mean nothing to him. I cannot express how disappointed I am in that simple fact.

Does anyone know Steve and Emily McCarty’s home address or whereabouts? I will need that information when I file a suit against them at the courthouse. I have managed to find one address that appears to be two years old. Apparently Steve and Emily own anther business called Rivsu Studios LLC, also in Florida. No idea what service they provide there. I hope all who deal with this couple will read this thread and steer clear of any dealings with them altogether!

If anyone can help locate Steve and Emily, please PM me any info you might have. I would greatly appreciate it."

Once a company that claimed to be the best, called others sketchy, has this outcome.

Good luck to anybody that has sent a payment, or bought a car and put it in storage with them.
izzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 09:49 PM   #5
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Yep. JDM as fuck....
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:57 AM   #6
Tubasteve1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Tubasteve1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
http://shortshift.co/rivsu-imports-h...emily-mccarty/
Tubasteve1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 05:39 PM   #7
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
If you make a business out of it, the fed will want their cut #governmentbullies #regulationssuck #EPAmonopolies

If you private sale and drive somewhat civilized on the streets, nothing will ever happen to you or the company that has your money.