Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 10-23-2017, 09:02 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
DorkiDori OE S13 Kouki URETHANE Lip! NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER

CLICK HERE TO ORDER!!!

LIPS HEADING TO PRODUCTION AROUND 10/30/17! LIP SHOWN WITH NO MODIFICATION OTHER THAN HOLES DRILLED FOR FACTORY MOUNTING POINTS! STANDARD NUTS/BOLTS/WASHERS USED FOR MOUNTING!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2017, 09:10 PM   #2
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
PM'ed about an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 09:25 PM   #3
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
PM'ed about an issue
PM'd you back about the issue

Old 10-23-2017, 09:46 PM   #4
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Glad there's someone out there dedicating his time to bring our community quality parts, being built here in this country. Hope these sell like hot cakes.
Any plans on building poly jdm s14 kouki balances so I can start saving money on the side?
Old 10-23-2017, 10:27 PM   #5
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Glad there's someone out there dedicating his time to bring our community quality parts, being built here in this country. Hope these sell like hot cakes.
Any plans on building poly jdm s14 kouki balances so I can start saving money on the side?
i dont really plan on doing any valances in polyurethane. ALL of my FRP parts fit amazingly and are super flexible. most of the 240sx scene has this negative view of FRP parts because so many companies out there use cheap chinese/mexican/south american labor to produce their parts with like ZERO quality control. ALL of my parts are made here in the US! if anyone has any problems with them, its easy to get a hold of me. i PERSONALLY mount every prototype part prior to production to ensure correct fitment. if the part doesnt fit, i dont sell it until its corrected! all of my FRP parts are made flexible and easy to work with, include drilling dimples AND include brackets like the factory bits when need be (IE: my V1H and TypeRH valances). i do plan on producing S14 kouki valances eventually, along with URAS S14 valances that are just more aggressive versions of the OE valances as well. i was trying to focus on S14 parts this year, but honestly, no one has really purchased either set of valances ive produced so i decided to focus on S13 parts again simply because certain parts im producing and planning on producing are so overly priced or scarce that they need to be introduced back onto the market again. im going to be releasing a few OE replacement parts as well as an original little silly part that most people take for granted in the coming months. i will get back on S14 parts again soon (i WANT to release a few sets of skirts in urethane, but thats gonna take A LOT of money to do so).

Old 10-23-2017, 10:52 PM   #6
wntrcoatblu240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
wntrcoatblu240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
i dont really plan on doing any valances in polyurethane. ALL of my FRP parts fit amazingly and are super flexible. most of the 240sx scene has this negative view of FRP parts because so many companies out there use cheap chinese/mexican/south american labor to produce their parts with like ZERO quality control. ALL of my parts are made here in the US! if anyone has any problems with them, its easy to get a hold of me. i PERSONALLY mount every prototype part prior to production to ensure correct fitment. if the part doesnt fit, i dont sell it until its corrected! all of my FRP parts are made flexible and easy to work with, include drilling dimples AND include brackets like the factory bits when need be (IE: my V1H and TypeRH valances). i do plan on producing S14 kouki valances eventually, along with URAS S14 valances that are just more aggressive versions of the OE valances as well. i was trying to focus on S14 parts this year, but honestly, no one has really purchased either set of valances ive produced so i decided to focus on S13 parts again simply because certain parts im producing and planning on producing are so overly priced or scarce that they need to be introduced back onto the market again. im going to be releasing a few OE replacement parts as well as an original little silly part that most people take for granted in the coming months. i will get back on S14 parts again soon (i WANT to release a few sets of skirts in urethane, but thats gonna take A LOT of money to do so).

So glad to have a vendor with integrity. That's why I'm gonna order when I get home. Save me a lip! Been looking for a front lip since forever. Thanks 👍
Old 10-23-2017, 11:15 PM   #7
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wntrcoatblu240 View Post
So glad to have a vendor with integrity. That's why I'm gonna order when I get home. Save me a lip! Been looking for a front lip since forever. Thanks 👍
oh theres plenty to go around man... the new kouki lip is something that is a permanent part of my line up. i will be basing quantities in the first run off the initial pre-orders so anyone who orders before next Monday is going to get a lip

Old 10-24-2017, 02:56 AM   #8
wntrcoatblu240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
wntrcoatblu240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
oh theres plenty to go around man... the new kouki lip is something that is a permanent part of my line up. i will be basing quantities in the first run off the initial pre-orders so anyone who orders before next Monday is going to get a lip
Great. Thanks for answering my pm so quickly! I can't wait to get it! You've been paid!
Old 10-24-2017, 02:04 PM   #9
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ABS Plastic kouki lip? Wow this is pretty awesome!
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 02:08 PM   #10
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
ABS Plastic kouki lip? Wow this is pretty awesome!
its urethane, not ABS plastic... two totally different materials. and im not spending $30,000-$40,000 on an ABS plastic mold lol

urethane is just as durable as ABS plastic btw!

Old 10-24-2017, 02:50 PM   #11
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Bump for a Dope new part!!!!

*As in new from Dorkidori
Old 10-25-2017, 12:50 AM   #12
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Hope to get one on my car soon. Bump for a much needed product!
Old 10-25-2017, 12:53 AM   #13
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Hope to get one on my car soon. Bump for a much needed product!
were gonna make this ish happen!!!

Old 10-26-2017, 03:52 PM   #14
Zeratul
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Zeratul is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I mostly just lurk on this site, but I literally waited years for you to release this. I figured you weren't interested in making one and I decided to order a fiberglass replica a couple weeks ago. This is one of those times I'm glad I procrastinated and decided to check Zilvia one last time before ordering. After waiting so long, I would've been so angry if I ordered a fiberglass version only to find out you were releasing a urethane lip a few days later.
Zeratul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 06:15 PM   #15
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeratul View Post
I mostly just lurk on this site, but I literally waited years for you to release this. I figured you weren't interested in making one and I decided to order a fiberglass replica a couple weeks ago. This is one of those times I'm glad I procrastinated and decided to check Zilvia one last time before ordering. After waiting so long, I would've been so angry if I ordered a fiberglass version only to find out you were releasing a urethane lip a few days later.
finances fell into place over July and August to make it happen without crippling my business account... so i pulled the trigger back in Sept

Old 10-27-2017, 11:25 AM   #16
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

All pre-orders going off to production this coming Monday! Dont miss out getting yours early

Old 10-29-2017, 08:21 PM   #17
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
you sir are doing gods work.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 02:16 PM   #18
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

URETHANE S13 LIP UPDATE! All pre-orders have been submitted to my urethane shop for the first batch of lips. I am being told a FIRM production date is Monday, Nov 6th. I SHOULD be picking up the pre-orders Tuesday morning and dropping them off at my FRP shop for packing and shipping within 24 hours of pick up. Packing will start immediately and lips SHOULD start shipping as early as Friday, Nov 10th via FedEX.

Old 11-01-2017, 06:10 PM   #19
drifter_for_life06
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
drifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her selfdrifter_for_life06 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drifter_for_life06 Send a message via Yahoo to drifter_for_life06
Damn i just bought snow tires this morning, now I gotta wait lol...next pay check im definitely ordering one of these! A lip and rear valance is all I need to finish my Type-X kit So glad to see you making these!!
Old 11-03-2017, 06:00 PM   #20
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter_for_life06 View Post
Damn i just bought snow tires this morning, now I gotta wait lol...next pay check im definitely ordering one of these! A lip and rear valance is all I need to finish my Type-X kit So glad to see you making these!!
well i make both so youre in luck

Old 11-07-2017, 03:44 PM   #21
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

I will be picking up the pre-order S13 Kouki Lips tomorrow (Wednesday) around 11am-12pm. Thursday I will be dropping them off at my FRP shop for packing and shipping (my FRP shop packs and ships ALL of my parts). There was a delay in manufacturing this week due to a scheduling slip and I apologize about the delay, but lips are under way and will be heading out the mail very soon!

Old 11-08-2017, 12:25 PM   #22
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Not picking up lips until Thursday due to manufacturing delays *head/desk* 5 are done, waiting on the rest... this is why I dont like pre-selling urethane parts, like ever!

Old 11-09-2017, 02:38 PM   #23
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

All of the preorder DorkiDori S13 Urethane Kouki Lips are done, dropped off and being packed! Lips will start shipping soon! Ive still got plenty instock, so feel free to pick one up

Old 11-13-2017, 07:27 PM   #24
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

All pre-orders are officially shipped and tracking numbers have been emailed!

Old 11-15-2017, 01:47 PM   #25
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
I am also looking forward to the s14 parts. OEM Navan valances aren't hard to find for around what you are asking for reps. Kouki valances on the other hand are pretty scarce and have a much higher demand. Also, with your ability to do polyurethane, a poly JDM s14 kouki lip would sell like hot cakes as well. Those are extremely hard to find and the fiberglass Greddy lip hangs to low for the rest of the OEM aero.
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 09:10 PM   #26
Yulaw

Trader Rating: (1)
Yulaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
looking to purchase one of these in the near future. Great lip for a great price
Yulaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 01:28 AM   #27
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yulaw View Post
looking to purchase one of these in the near future. Great lip for a great price
well ive got plenty in stock... order when ready sir!