Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 08-24-2017, 12:20 PM   #1
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (9)
Extreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Talking 35% off all frp & poly aero kits / 30% off all cfp aero good till 8/31/17

Hello Loyal Zilvia Members,

It is I Paul, here to tell you about an AMAZING, FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL deal, from right now until the end of August, ALL FRP & POLY PRODUCTS ARE 35% off and ALL CARBON FIBER PARTS ARE 30% OFF (Plus S/H CA Tax if applicable)

Now is the time to email, call or send a carrier pidgeon to get my attention. You can hit me up at [email protected] or through my direct line at Extreme Dimensions (714) 278-8000 ext.17

Different options:
Shipped (provide me your zip code or state for quick ship quote)
Local Pick-Up in Fullerton Mon-Fri 8:30-3:30 (closed for lunch 12-1pm / by appointment)

All of my available parts can be found on my website www.extremedimensions.com

See our products installed on real customer's vehicles below:

Last edited by Extreme Dimensions; 08-24-2017 at 02:28 PM..
Extreme Dimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2017, 04:47 AM   #2
mando240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
mando240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Pm me price on s13 cf roofwing and cf hood with vents shipped to 33186. If cf is not available, what do you have for a hood and roof wing?

instagram.com/NissansFinest
mando240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 10:01 AM   #3
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Extreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mando240 View Post
Pm me price on s13 cf roofwing and cf hood with vents shipped to 33186. If cf is not available, what do you have for a hood and roof wing?
I'll send you a quote right now!
Old 08-29-2017, 11:49 AM   #4
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
1989-1994 Nissan 240SX Couture Urethane Hiro Side Skirts Rocker Panels - 2 Piece
shipped to 11210???
Old 08-29-2017, 02:50 PM   #5
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
1989-1994 Nissan 240SX Couture Urethane Hiro Side Skirts Rocker Panels - 2 Piece
shipped to 11210???
Sending you a quote now!
Old 08-29-2017, 02:54 PM   #6
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Only TWO days left in August to get in on the BEST sale of the year. Please do not email me on 9/1/17 asking to honor, I can't. Call or email me now!
Old 08-30-2017, 08:47 PM   #7
signal240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
signal240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
hey there.lookin at some s13 m1 fenders 30mm off your site.looks like should be about 210 shipped to me if im correct with percent off?61607.let me know fo sho thanks
signal240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 01:08 PM   #8
signal240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
signal240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Hello.tried contacting you a few different ways yesterday after your first response.site also crashed I guess????let me know if u got my messages thanks

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
signal240sx is offline   Reply With Quote