Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2017, 07:31 AM   #1
chipsahoy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
chipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I've given up!!!

Hey Bro's and Broett's I have decided not to put anymore money or time into this ka24de, mainly because I want to start putting that time and money towards a swap!!! Hopefully these videos will work. If not I'll leave the links below them.

*SNIP*
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2017, 07:34 AM   #2
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I don’t get it.
What are the videos?
I’ve given up
Old 12-20-2017, 08:04 AM   #3
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Your videos don't work embedded on here, and you don't need to make a post every time you make a video for your vlog. Since your build is so EPIC, wheres your build thread on here?
Old 12-20-2017, 08:25 AM   #4
chipsahoy
Leaky Injector

chipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymorechipsahoy is not welcome here anymore
Cool beans
Old 12-20-2017, 08:54 AM   #5
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'm so sick of feeling.
Old 12-20-2017, 12:24 PM   #6
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
You sound more like you're 17. You can't work on shit, forget about swaps and modifying cars until you learn the basics and how to properly diagnose. Until then, please stop making videos that will only get others as or even more confused than you.
Old 12-20-2017, 12:25 PM   #7
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
You sound more like you're 17. You can't work on shit, forget about swaps and modifying cars until you learn the basics and how to properly diagnose. Until then, please stop making videos that will only get others as or even more confused than you.
Damn, I was hoping this would be more Linkin Park lyrics to "Given Up"
Old 12-21-2017, 06:44 AM   #8
chipsahoy
Leaky Injector

So much hate and negativity bro and no I'm not 17 but thanks for the compliment. I do know how to work on cars. I may not know everything there is to know but timing isn't "basic". Plus I went through the FSM diagnosis procedure to try and figure this out. Watched mutliple youtube videos on how to set the time on the ka24de. But I just couldn't get it right. No need to be rude my fellow 240 owner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Old 12-21-2017, 08:00 AM   #9
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
So because people are "fellow 240 owners" they're supposed to cater to your every whim?
How about you properly describe and spell out whatever issue it is you're having instead of trying to shore up hits for your YouTube channel build on the slick?
Lazy modifiers are about as bad as inept ones.
Ugh

And I write too!
Old 12-21-2017, 08:05 AM   #10
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Let me guess...you were born in Florida
Old 12-21-2017, 08:12 AM   #11
chipsahoy
Leaky Injector

Points for being a blogger. I never asked anyone to cater to me. I was just simply informing my fellow 240 peeps of my progress and what is happening. You crying and complaining about it isnt gonna change anything. I'm gonna continue to post my videos mwahahaha
Old 12-21-2017, 08:16 AM   #12
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipsahoy View Post
So much hate and negativity bro and no I'm not 17 but thanks for the compliment. I do know how to work on cars. I may not know everything there is to know but timing isn't "basic". Plus I went through the FSM diagnosis procedure to try and figure this out. Watched mutliple youtube videos on how to set the time on the ka24de. But I just couldn't get it right. No need to be rude my fellow 240 owner.
Okay so setting ignition timing may not be as basic as changing oil but it is far from over the average guys head. It was common household maintenance until EFI and COP ignitions became popular.

What problem are you having exactly?

Also doing a whole other engine swap because you can't figure out timing is a drastic step considering that an engine swap is significantly harder than setting timing. It's also worth noting you'll more than likely have to set timing on a new engine so I don't see how this would actually solve your issue.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:18 AM   #13
chipsahoy
Leaky Injector

Ive done an engine swap before. And the problem doesn't matter anymore because it is sold and the swap is purchased.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:21 AM   #14
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Ive done an engine swap before. And the problem doesn't matter anymore because it is sold and the swap is purchased.
Goodluck!!!
Old 12-21-2017, 08:28 AM   #15
chipsahoy
Leaky Injector

Thank you. Much appreciated
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
Goodluck!!!
Old 12-21-2017, 08:39 AM   #16
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Points for being a blogger. I never asked anyone to cater to me. I was just simply informing my fellow 240 peeps of my progress and what is happening. You crying and complaining about it isnt gonna change anything. I'm gonna continue to post my videos mwahahaha
And that is how one makes my short list.
The build section exists for a reason, submit a thread that fits that section's requirements or don't. There won't be any more of this "new thread for every video I make" nonsense.
Watch me

And I write too!
Closed Thread