Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 10-08-2007, 01:40 AM   #1
mike019
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
mike019 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
!996 Zenki S14 w/ S14 SR w/ AC (SOCAL) UPDATED!!!(56k beware)

sorry for the quality of the pictures they were taken through a camera phone and i do not own a camera at all......

I am selling the car because i need to pay off bills and go back to school. I need a newer car as well because of a newborn that will be comming soon.

The car has all maintenance and parts reciepts. It has about 175k on the Chasis and 75k on the motor All parts are less than a year old. The gaskets around the turbo has recently been changed when we installed the exhaust manifold. The swap was profesionally done by phase 2 motorsports. Oil has been change 2500 - 3000 miles. All maintenance and installation of the aftermarket parts was done by my friends and I at s and m tuning. The car has never seen the track and was never abused. Let me know if you need any more information I maybe forgetting some stuff. Shoot me offers no low ballers please....

$9500/obo

contact me at [email protected] or 626.543.0887

First the bad:
For a 11 year old car it does need new paint
The AC needs to be refilled

The Good:
Clean Tittle
S14SR with vtc rated at 220hp stock
Ball Bearing Turbo
Car has never seen track or abused
Engine and engine bas has always been kept clean
Serviced by one person everytime and always on time
Suspension parts are less than a year old
Some Motor Parts are less than a year old
Exhaust 3 months old
AC works
Very Reliable Car
No cracks or rips in the interior cloth or dash

What has Been Replaced:
S13/14 SR20DET Throw Out Bearing
SR20DET Pilot Bushing
SR20DET Exhaust Manifold Gasket
OEM S13/S14 SR20DET Rear Main Seal
SR20DET Turbine Exhaust Gasket
SR20DET Turbo Inlet asket
SR20DET Turbo Outlet Gasket
S14/S15 SR20DET Valve Cover Gasket
OEM S14/S15 SR20DET Water Pump
OEM SR20DET Oil Pan
SR20DET Lower Radiator Hose
SR20DET Upper Radiator Hose
SR20/Z32 Intake Adapter
Turbo Oil Feed Line Gaskets
Ehaust Gaskets

Modifications:

<B>Engine/Drivetrain:</B>
S14 SR20DET (Notch Top)
3" Air Filter (K&N Style)
Megan Racing(KYO) Stainless 70mm Down Pipe
Apex'i GT Spec Cat Back Exhaust (3.75" Pipping)
Gutted Cat
Z32(300ZX) Fuel Filter
NGK Spark Plugs Heat Range 7
Nsimo Engine/Transmission Mount Set
RPS Street Sport Clutch Kit
HKS SSQV Blow-off Valve
Nismo Thermostat
T-Pros Turbo Exhaust Manifold
Greddy Oil Catch Can
Copper Negative and Positive Battery Terminals

<B>Footworks:</B>
Eibach Pro-Kits
Tokico Non-Adjustables
Brembo Slotted Cross Drilled Rotors (F)
Bradi Slotted Cross Drilled Rotors (R)
Steel Braided Brake Lines (F/R)
PBR Brake Pads
Generic Front Strut Bar
Generic C-Pillar Bar
Generic Lower Tie Bar
Tanabe Rear Strut Bar
ST Sway-Bars
Nismo H-Brace
TC Sportline Tension Rod
TC Sportline Rear Upper Control Arm
TC Sportline Rear Toe Rod
TC Sportline Rear Traction Rod

<B>Electronics:</B>
Pilot Motorsports Switch Panel w/ Push Start
Gredy Turbo Timer
Megan Racing
-Oil Temp. Guage
-Vaccum Guage
-Boost Guage
-Air/Fuel Ratio

<B>Audio:</B>
Dual XDVD8180
Alpine SPS-170A (6-1/2") w/Stock Tweeters up Front
Pioneer TS-A1780R (6-3/4") in Rear Deck
2 Stock Clarion Amps for Front and Rear Speakers
Rockford 12" P1 w/ Rockford Ported Box
Pioneer GM7200M Mono Amp

<B>Interior:</B>
Pilot Motorsports Carbon Fiber Pedals
Triple Guage Pod on Dash

<B>Exterior:</B>
Greddy/Gracer Front Lip
Zenki JDM Fog Lights
Silvia K's Wing
OEM Kouki Sideskirts
Evil Rear Roof Spoiler
JDM Fog Lights

if you need any more pics let me know i will try and take them with my gf's camera phone.....

Alot of money and time has been invested into this car....

Last edited by mike019; 10-09-2007 at 02:40 AM..
mike019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2007, 10:07 AM   #2
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
cfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Holy shit you mean to tell me for $10k I get $5 worth of tcsportline multilink, tint on my headlights, spray paint on my wheels and that ugly wing? Where do I sign up?
cfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 02:17 AM   #3
mike019
Leaky Injector

you forgot the nismo h brace and the s14 sr in pristine condition fagtastic and that ugly wing is actually an authentic jdm wing (non replica)... oh and you can reach me at your moms house so you can sign up.... so how about you get off my post and quit hating just because you dont have money.....
Old 10-09-2007, 10:41 AM   #4
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

cfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond repute
I don't have money? You obviously have no clue who your talking to... Your car looks ugly as fuck... Your asking way too much thats why you haven't got a single response other than me and if you got a problem I'm in socal we can do this. Other than that it's a public forum and I'll say what I feel publicly whenever.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:06 PM   #5
rb26man
Zilvia Addict

rb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to rb26man Send a message via Yahoo to rb26man
Thumbs up

hey bro shut up man who cares who you are u can be the president of the united states and ill still say shut the hell up...if you got issues come see me ws piru *PHLIP EDIT* but yeah other than that....good luck on sale bro and haters fall off dayuuuum he told you apple valley boi
rb26man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 07:14 PM   #6
mike019
Leaky Injector

aawww did i hurt your feelings cfinch.... you wanna go cry about it and like rb says i really dont care who you are... and do what? its too late already i already did your mom.... dont get me confused with your drunk ass dad who beats you.... im not in jr high anymore and would resort to fighting.... what are you ghetto?... i do agree the car looks ugly with the 2tone color... but like i said it needs a paint job.... but i cant expect much from a dumbass like you... so let me just explain it to you... i was going to piant the car one uniform color and was gonna go with black and of course the car still needs rims... but if you read a bit more i am in a financial bind at the moment my funds have pretty much been cut off that is why im selling the car.... so come back to me when you actually have an opinion with actual depth and intelligence... and if you did have some intelligence you should already know that such comments and opinnions that you have expressed does not really matter since they are just opinions and expressions of one individual.... it ony matters to those who care... and as you can see i dont really care.... so spread your filth else where and please, please learn to read... if you did you wouldnt have missed some of the stuff that i said... you only proved that pictures are not worth a thousand words because of stupid people who cannot read.....

Last edited by mike019; 10-10-2007 at 05:57 PM..
Old 10-09-2007, 10:48 PM   #7
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

I can't read? I read your description perfectly fine and it's obvious your asking way too much for your car and will never get it. Whats even worse is the tasteless mods you have done to your car.

As far as my feelings being hurt obviously I'm not the one getting worked up. I simply stated if you had a problem with what I have to say then your more than welcome to take it up with me in person. You seriously think making comments about my mother or father on the internet is going to make me lose sleep? Better yet maybe you should read your post because if you had half a brain you wouldn't have to resort to such lame insults... I mean where is the creativity?

Face it man the car looks like shit and the tint and spray paint just look fucking stupid. Let me guess your prolly a fucking beaner right? People like you shouldn't even be reproducing... Just another generation of low life stupid mexicans who buy $20 gauges and spray paint their stock rims black.

Even worse is I'm supposedly in the wrong but where are the responses at? Why is no one interested in your piece of shit? I'm supposed to be the idiot but if ya take a look around maybe I'm right...

Rb26man your more than welcome to the same offer... You decide you want to be a man and not just resort to talking shit behind the protection of your computer moniter then hit me up. Sounds to me like your just another uneducated piece of shit wannabe gang banger who deserves to get his ass beat. Too bad you prolly wont be man enough to actually step up and do anything. Oh and by the way who got told? I didn't see anyone say anything other than ramble off some pointless bullshit.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:47 AM   #8
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
What I'm hearing from cfinch (And probably the majority of the people on here due to their lack of responses) is that the car looks riced out and the exterior was modified in poor taste. Wasn't this car posted on several threads on here? Why are you having to do that?

Suggestion: Get some silver stock se wheels, lose the ricey/fob tinted headlight covers, paint the rear wings, front spoiler and side skirts body color and retake some pics. You have some nice parts and a nice motor but it's being dragged down by the tc sportline crap and ricey looks.

There probably is a buyer out there with similar tastes to yours but based on your lack of responses it seems that your buyers are few and far inbetween. Just trying to help you out so take it for what it's worth.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:06 AM   #9
mike019
Leaky Injector

finally someone with much better manners who actually points out flaws and gives a bit of advice... thanks you usdm silvia... as a matter of fact i feel that yes the tcsportline is on the cheaper end of the speactrum but in my opinion is that i am not paying for the name of the product i am paying for funtuionality and as far as i know a few friends of mine have used tcsportline multi links and have had no problems with them on the track, so i figured why not save a bit of money... second body pieces were painted black because the stock color of my car is very hard to color match and i was planning on repainting the whole car anyway so why waste the money to get the parts colort matched.... in the end i was going the route of functionality for less money rather than the sake of spending alot of money just for the name of a brand...

for cfinch i am not getting all worked up making comments about your mom and dad has no purpose of making you loose sleep... i just thought it was funny and was to my own entertainment... so how about you get over yourselfand quit making assumptions... no one here is talking about beating anyone down but you.... you sound more like a wanna be ganster than anyone else in this thread.... or maybe you are a real gangster who knows... it really doesnt matter... whats wrong with mexicans... i am not a mexican but i do have a diverse nationality of friends and that racist remark only shows your ignorance... you talk about creativity but your thought on mexicans is so narrow minded... others have heard or have made that comment before so i cant even call it "your thought"... get a clue, better yet get a brain and think for yourself.....

Last edited by mike019; 10-10-2007 at 10:55 AM..
Old 10-10-2007, 01:14 AM   #10
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
now this is the kind of entertainment i like to see on here! im making popcorn. glws free bump
topsecretgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:41 AM   #11
mike019
Leaky Injector

hey top secret gold.... i saw your wtb post and i was wondering if you still needed zenki tail lights? if so i have a set....
Old 10-10-2007, 10:54 AM   #12
rb26man
Zilvia Addict

rb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to rb26man Send a message via Yahoo to rb26man
hey bro where did you get the engine start buttun i want to add one to my car hit me back
rb26man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:04 AM   #13
mike019
Leaky Injector

i think they sell it at autobacs off the 22fwy (i think its off that fwy), but i think they are a bit pricey.... i only go there when i get impatiend and want parts right away... but i really dont know where the engine start button is from, since mine was given to me by a friend and thought i would use it since my ignition wouldnt start my car and i just got that recently fixed so now im too lazy to undo all the wiring.....
Old 10-10-2007, 11:43 AM   #14
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

lol I'm not the one claiming ws piru but I guess that fell through huh?

Sweet you had a problem with your car so you put a bandaid over it like that stupid jdmtyte push start button... You wanna sell your car but it's just so ghetto rigged... Sounds to me like a mexican put it together but if not then you are a shame to your race sir.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:13 PM   #15
mike019
Leaky Injector

didnt you read that i just repaired the ignition proplem, but was too lazy to take off the push button that was rigged up... and what the heck is ws piru??? scroll up i didnt write that...

how is it ghetto rigged?... parts that were put on the car are funtional and reliable for a cheaper cost compared to the name brand items... or are you the type who is all about the looks... but like i said before this car is still a work in progrss and still needs paint to one uniform color.... in my onpinion it does not look like a mexican put it together... it just looks unfinished...

Last edited by mike019; 10-10-2007 at 05:56 PM..
Old 10-10-2007, 04:17 PM   #16
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
finch, mike, rb26man, I am requesting that all 3 of you to read this:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=131287
Then shut the hell up if it has nothing to do with the continued attempts to sell the car, no matter as to whether or not the car is overpriced.
If too much is being asked for the car, let his lack of interested buyers tell him that, there is no need to remind anyone of this shit when the proof will ALWAYS be shown in application. I don't want to have to lock anyone's thread when they're responding in kind (a horrible sales technique, by the way) to someone else's negativity.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 06:03 PM   #17
mike019
Leaky Injector

sorry for egging the guy on but was just amused that he was giving me free bumbs by responding.... but in the defense of asking too much i did put obo, i always thought that meant "or best offer", so in my mind it translated as i would like it to sell for 10k but i will also take the best offer i cant get...
Old 10-10-2007, 08:16 PM   #18
The Chad
Zilvia Addict

The Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really nice
i think i might have seen this episode on Jerry Springer . But hey man i might not love the way your car looks, but i do like some of the parts you have so good luck with the sale, but i do recommend you paint some of the exterior parts to match your paint color. I know it's tough selling something that you've done to your own specs to people that have completely different ideas of what the want and like.
The Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:25 PM   #19
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
Cfinch you need to get over your self. stop trying to be all hardcore this and that over the internet. either people know you and respect you or they don't know you and therefore do not know where you are coming from, like the OP.

good luck with the sale
Old 10-11-2007, 11:05 AM   #20
mike019
Leaky Injector

thanks for everyones opinions and the car is going into the painting booth today.... well thats if i can get someone to pick me up from there to take me back home... lol
Old 10-11-2007, 12:08 PM   #21
adjaga500
Leaky Injector

adjaga500 has made poor choicesadjaga500 has made poor choicesadjaga500 has made poor choicesadjaga500 has made poor choicesadjaga500 has made poor choicesadjaga500 has made poor choicesadjaga500 has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to adjaga500
hey this car has a lot of potential to sell... yeah i think if all the aero parts match in color it would look so much better... this shouldn't be hard to sell... if i had the money and if the car had some nice coilovers i would pay something around your asking price... looks like you took your time with this car.. nice!!
Old 10-11-2007, 04:34 PM   #22
Speedfiends
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Speedfiends is an unknown quantity at this point
Agreed, the car looks pretty clean inside and out. I would just swap the wheels, take the tint off the headlights and paint the wing and it should move.

Free bump for you!
Speedfiends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 07:03 PM   #23
mike019
Leaky Injector

the headlights are actually not tinted they are just lens covers, so easy to take off... looking to get rims soon and the car will be painted black from the bmw's.... the price may go up with rims.... ill post new pics once it comes back to me on tuesday... oh and btw the car will also come with all the stock parts that were replaced, since they are just sitting in my parents garage (se wing, multilinks, sway, recirculating valve, etc. etc.)... thanks guys
Old 10-11-2007, 11:28 PM   #24
240SX2high2aim
Leaky Injector

240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore
"tinted they are just lens covers" where did you get it from and how much??? The paint does not match the black lens but still if colored black or have some gun metal or something color would make it look better but hey I like the lens
240SX2high2aim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 02:27 AM   #25
mike019
Leaky Injector

honestly i have no clue... i recieved it from my girlfriend with a note saying to cover up my oxidized headlights and something along the lines of looking like pee.... lol... so i just slapped them on before she got mad at me for not installing it... but ill ask her though
Old 11-19-2007, 06:03 PM   #26
kenshinS14sks
Zilvia Addict

kenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to beholdkenshinS14sks is a splendid one to behold
headlight cover...same question...any update on theM?