Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 06-12-2011, 01:52 AM   #1
na12uto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
na12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
WTT 96 Infiniti Q45 Tan

I have pink slip in hand and ready for trade, preferably an s14 or a decent coupe (kind of wanting a vert for some reason hehe) i know there are those out there who are trying to get out of the game...
PICS WILL BE UP TOMORROW

ok so to add for everyone out there i have a 1000 now I can put on top of my car with this trade and depending on what else your car has i have a ruckus i can also throw in red with a lowered seat frame bride seat and aftermarket tail light and license plate relocater

Cars location
Fresno CA
Mileage
186xxx i believe
Color
Tan/gold tan interior
Body
4 door

The motor looks like you can eat off of it... as for anything else it has a six cd changer in the back, all leather, tan interior, very spacious, all electricals work, rides fine,

there is one dent on the car, i have even failed to realize its there now on the passenger rear door (pics tomorrow) and will need to replace a belt thats it straight foward as it comes.

when it comes to trades i am not looking for something that has pass due fees or needs me to dump a lot of money to get running (i have my own wide body coupe that gets that special attention cause i cant get it running hahaha)

To add as of 7/25/11 I recharged the freon so its full on a/c

Last edited by na12uto; 08-03-2011 at 03:37 AM.. Reason: sweetining the deal for those out there
na12uto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2011, 06:20 PM   #2
dev70766

Trader Rating: (0)
dev70766 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
any pics maybe trade for my s14
dev70766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:25 PM   #3
na12uto
Zilvia Addict

na12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-known
im hella lagging on pics also that and ive been stupid busy lol but for sure ill get them up this week for anyone who is interested in a daily
Old 07-27-2011, 10:57 PM   #4
na12uto
Zilvia Addict

nevermind scavenged pics theyre up :P
Old 08-03-2011, 03:38 AM   #5
na12uto
Zilvia Addict

ok so now i have a 1000 dollars i can throw on top of my trade, preferably now a zenki s14
Old 09-13-2011, 08:50 AM   #6
na12uto
Zilvia Addict

Bumpskeeeeeeeeesssssss actually going to be in los angeles thursday so if you live in so cal lmk
Old 10-24-2011, 08:00 PM   #7
na12uto
Zilvia Addict

no longer cash on hand since i put a lot of money into the sr ive been rebuilding for my coupe anyways lmk what you have if anyone is interested