Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 12-26-2008, 12:06 AM   #121
lovely10
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
lovely10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^^yup i love that shipping calculator. lol. just got some motor mounts from them. great customer service. they contacted me to double check my shipping address (cuz i was shipping it to my gf's house instead of my address on file) to make sure it wasnt some mofo using my credit card. thanks FR

lovely10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2009, 04:49 PM   #122
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
great customer service and REALLY FAST SHIPPING

i will be doing business again soon...

PS. got a really nice shirt with my package hahaha =)
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 05:14 PM   #123
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriskouki View Post
I'll report IRS tomorrow and see what they will say...

Make sure that in your in depth report that you write to them on how the company tried to cheat the government out of money that does not have anything to do with them, that you have repeat experience proving your case. So that the IRS doesn't send you a letter back in 4-5 years stating to file a business grievance providing just cause and proper evidence backing up your claim.

Which you can't prove because you have nothing in writing. Your phone calls were not recorded, and your threats are miniscule because you're just a fucking prick.

I'll save you the trouble, don't waste our time.

Thank you,

the IRS...

in other news, I order parts, they arrive 1-3 days from the time I order. Couldn't be happier with the service, keep up the great work.

I'm too lazy to pricematch and there is always that asterisk stuff that other companies have to have the item in stock ready to ship. Great if you want to save 7-8 bucks but you shouldn't be modding a car in the first place if you're trying to save money to the tune of 7-8 bucks.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:24 PM   #124
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
FRsports has the price on the greddy elbow for the sr, still expensive at 220 but its the cheapest i saw so i bought it...
Old 01-17-2009, 10:20 PM   #125
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
there great people in person and over the phone

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:21 PM   #126
supportTHEezln
Zilvia Junkie

supportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to supportTHEezln
Just bought rotors (which Kragen, and all those shitty places, were all sold out of), and a set of seat rails for the 86 Saturday. Notified that the order was filled on SUNDAY, and it arrived this morning.

Fucking awesome? Yes.
supportTHEezln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:38 PM   #127
iMAGE976
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
iMAGE976 is making a name for him/her selfiMAGE976 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to iMAGE976
Bad customer service , and high prices......
Old 05-08-2009, 07:45 PM   #128
carlosncdi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
carlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
bought a couple of stuff this month, and customer service is really good. and shipping is crazy fast, order my tension rods yesterday morning and got them today. will deal with them a lot more in the future.. A++++++++++++++++++++
carlosncdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:18 AM   #129
LeonL
Zilvia Member

LeonL is an unknown quantity at this point
Ordered R33 ebrake cables from them. Fast shipping. A+.
LeonL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:32 AM   #130
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i've bought so much shit from these guys.

DEFINITELY recommended.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 09:52 AM   #131
cIutchkick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura aboutcIutchkick has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cIutchkick Send a message via MSN to cIutchkick
i keep going broke i buy so much shit from them. i order on monday and have it by friday. great quality stuff!

'95 zenki se - work in progress
'90 s13 coupe widebody
www.myspace.com/krahsh
cIutchkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:47 AM   #132
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
yup definitely dopeass ppl..would call my cell to answer questions they didnt have answers to right away

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:04 PM   #133
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
3rd time shopping with them; nothing but excellent customer service and great prices. thanks again frsport!
Old 05-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #134
Shadowhunter
Zilvia Addict

Shadowhunter is an unknown quantity at this point
They are awesome. I have bought a grip of stuff from them. The Customer service is amazing,live chat always works,they always answer emails,and phone support is always there too. The pricing is not the best that you can find out there,but they will price match other sites and usually get a pricematch quote back to you same day. You really cannot lose dealing with FRSport they are on the up and up.
Shadowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 07:44 AM   #135
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
awesome prices and great communication! agian and agian.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:21 PM   #136
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
Trader Rating: (3)
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
clicked on wrong thread

Last edited by the head; 07-07-2009 at 11:33 AM..
the head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:55 PM   #137
FRSport.com
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
FRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FRSport.com
Hi,

I believe you may have left the review for the wrong shop. We do not currently and have never sold any maps for the e6x, or any other Haltech units. If you believe you purchase this item from us, please contact us to resolve this issue. We are available via AIM: frsportsales, Email: [email protected], Toll Free: (866) 507-6853. You can also stop by our shop if you're in the area and one of our friendly customer service representative will assist you. Also, anyone sending payment to our Verified Paypal account have a refund window of 60 days. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
FRSport.com Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by the head View Post
First time was great!
Bought a nice startup map for my E6X car fired off everything went very smoothly

Second time, needed a custom part made gave the man the money...it will be two months on the 5th of July and I have not seen a piece nor heard from the guy in two weeks. Plus its too late to file claim on the $250 through paypal as there is only a 45 day window.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

Store Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST

[email protected] | 800-321-4747 | 714-515-4001 ext 146

FRSport.com Open Box Clearance Items

FRSport.com Weekly Specials
FRSport.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:09 PM   #138
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Got some Moonface Roll Center adjusters from them.

Quick turnaround in processing and shipping. Definitely would purchase from them again.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:30 AM   #139
pyshin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
pyshin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Needed OEM Nissan parts to fix my sr20det, talked to FRSport over the phone and went later the same day to pick up the parts I needed. A+, will definitely buy from them again
pyshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:37 PM   #140
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
blakeZX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blakeZX
I ordered some KAAZ diff oil and Nismo extended studs from FRSport and was very pleased with the quality of service. They pricematched all of my items which was very easy and convenient. Everything was in stock. There was an issue with my credit card using their online form, so I contacted Vu in sales and he resolved the issue immediately. I received the order one business day after my payment cleared and the packaging and condition of the items was first rate.

What I appreciated about their customer service was that they have individual AIM accounts for each sales rep, so I was able to get in contact with Vu directly to follow up on my order.

Great company, great products. Keep it up guys.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:03 AM   #141
Joshkl
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Joshkl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Joshkl
Ordered my Cusco motor mounts and Peak Tranny Mount from FrSport. They price matched the motor mounts. Answered my emails right away. And shipped it very fast. I am very pleased with there customer service. And will do buissness there again.

mahalo.
Joshkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:42 AM   #142
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
i just bought a crap load of stuff for my car 3 days ago over $1100 and it came today. Good prices good people and there shiping is really fast. A++++ i love these guys.

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:43 PM   #143
91SilviaCoupe
Leaky Injector

91SilviaCoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Went to their shop to buy my knock sensor. Bought it and started talking to the guy at the register(mike). Explained to him what was wrong with my car and he let me know that they had an extra s14 maf sensor in the back, but he did say that it might not work on my s13 eventhough I have an s14 ka. I took the chance, and it didn't work due to the fact that the idiot who did the motor swap didn't change the old wiring for an s14 harness. So I have an s14 motor with s13 ecu and maf etc... Not frsports fault and I am definately not stressing due to the price I got it for=] during the ringup at the register we found out that we live on the exact same street. =) will definately shop with Frsport again! Good people
91SilviaCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:19 AM   #144
Psycho 240 Freak
Zilvia Member

Psycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-knownPsycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-knownPsycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-knownPsycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-knownPsycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-known
Been ordering from FRsport for a few years now. They have some of the best prices and shipping is always fast. Their site is well set up and I love their pricematch. I always check their site first when I need to order something for my car. These guys definitely have my trust.
Psycho 240 Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:03 PM   #145
Tantwoforty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
Tantwoforty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
i drive out to FR at least 4 times a month and pick up parts.. they have even waited around for me when i was stuck in traffic. as a shop we always gotta find the best prices on things, and most of the time FR has them in stock, ready to go.. kat is the most legit sales woman ever!
Tantwoforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 03:04 PM   #146
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Ordered a few things from FRSport. Among them were a s13 Tanabe rear sway bar TEIN inner and outer tie rods and KYB upper strut mounts.

I got a call from them about the rear sway bar being on backorder and it won't be in for over 4 weeks. On the same call they notified me of an error I made with my order, I only ordered one strut mount and they wanted to make sure it was correct! Awesome. So we fixed that.

Today I got the package and I'm missing my inner tie rods!!! Called FRSport and they're apparently on backorder also. T_T

So overall great customer service. I would like to have known about the inner tie rods being on backorder because my plan was to have everything swapped and aligned before the next autocross. I have to wait now, though not the fault of FRSport.

Overall I would/will order from FRSport again. I liked that they called me to clear issues up before processing the order and I'm sure that the tie rod backorder must have happened right before shipping or something.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:03 AM   #147
onefst240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
onefst240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to onefst240
I ordered some turbo bolts and nuts came real quick. No delays. Will buy fromt hem again.
onefst240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 12:30 PM   #148
Nerf
Leaky Injector

Nerf is an unknown quantity at this point
I've only dealt with FRSport a few times (with $125-$300 purchases), but I've had very smooth transactions and great customer service from them. Shipping usually arrives next-day or 2-day no matter which shipping options I choose, and the parts are always neatly packaged and exactly as ordered. I use this shop as a reference to compare other places to and nobody can hang with them in price or part selection in my opinion.

+1 for FRS!

Edit: Called today to place an order and spoke with Mike. He suggested parts that would be more beneficial for my setup than what I was ordering, and was very friendly and knowledgeable about every part that I asked about. Again, I highly recommend FRSport!

Last edited by Nerf; 04-28-2010 at 01:27 PM..
Nerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:28 PM   #149
BlitzRPS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
BlitzRPS13 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I love frsport.. never had any issues with them and they have very fair prices..and a good inventory of things to buy.. even if some stuff isn't super cheap.. i don't mind as everyone needs to make some money and i don't mind giving them my business.
BlitzRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:43 PM   #150
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
Always a good experience with FRSport.
Helpful and knowledgeable staff
Great product selection and prices

Thanks again FRSPORT!

EDIT: I just noticed this is my 4th review in this thread... first one being in '07, WOW!