Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 01-09-2018, 11:59 AM   #1
sk8ercbs
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sk8ercbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Intercooler too big?

I recently purchased a isr n spec intercooler kit because I got a really good deal on it but now that I have it, I've started to wonder is it too big for my use t28. Has anyone used the two together or does anyone know if this big intercooler will cause a lot more lag?
sk8ercbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2018, 12:26 PM   #2
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
It’ll be fine. The lag won’t really be noticeable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nisileighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 12:32 PM   #3
sk8ercbs
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sk8ercbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nisileighty View Post
It’ll be fine. The lag won’t really be noticeable

Do you have this setup or have you seen it?
sk8ercbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 12:45 PM   #4
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I have it. Well, I HAD it. Now I’m running the same intercooler with a GT3576R RB25, but when I had the T28 SR20, it was fine.

nisileighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 11:57 PM   #5
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
It makes a big difference to me. I prefer stock side mount response time, early torque for city driving. The issue is, it heat soaks, its too small. So chose wisely, there is a compromise.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote