Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:53 AM   #1
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Need someone to paint my rear bumper~ SoCal

NOW, Mike from Import Image is gone long GONE!! (yeah) but who can do the paint now?? Any recommand person or shop in 626 area? someone that won't lack or delay our stuff. let me know!

Im in 626 area and do not want to drive too far from where I am
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2009, 12:54 PM   #2
silpena
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
too bad your too far for me..
silpena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:53 PM   #3
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
if you liked my paint job peter. one day paint and body on grand in between san bernadino road and edna plane. in covina

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:01 PM   #4
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Hit me up.

I can get you a quote for real paint.

Not one day paint crap.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:03 PM   #5
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Hit me up.

I can get you a quote for real paint.

Not one day paint crap.

Deans car actually looks very sharp- Maybe it's because I havent seen a 240 with a real paint job ever though lol.

I kid I kid
Old 01-23-2009, 02:05 PM   #6
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
Deans car actually looks very sharp- Maybe it's because I havent seen a 240 with a real paint job ever though lol.

I kid I kid
This is what real paint looks like.

One day paint doesn't come anywhere near this.

(This isn't even the finished result either)

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 01-23-2009, 02:06 PM   #7
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
DAAAAAAAAAMN

How can I get a black mirror like that???
Old 01-23-2009, 02:35 PM   #8
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
DAAAAAAAAAMN

How can I get a black mirror like that???
See the name under 240sxmotoring in my sig?

Hit them up.(AngryPanda on here)

Top notch work.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 01-23-2009, 11:59 PM   #9
silpena
Zilvia Addict

silpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to behold
is that a foam polising pad or a sponge?? is that polising material on the far part or the area that hasent been buffed? other than that good work!
Old 01-24-2009, 01:29 AM   #10
C2AUTOSPL
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (6)
C2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C2AUTOSPL Send a message via Yahoo to C2AUTOSPL
Quote:
See the name under 240sxmotoring in my sig?

Hit them up.(AngryPanda on here)

Top notch work.

I need my bumper painted black, I might hit up AP
C2AUTOSPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:36 AM   #11
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silpena View Post
is that a foam polising pad or a sponge?? is that polising material on the far part or the area that hasent been buffed? other than that good work!
It's just a sponge.

Also, that's polishing material that hasn't been buffed either.

The door was color sanded after that and given a few more coats of clear. So, you can only imagine what it looks like now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2AUTOSPL View Post
I need my bumper painted black, I might hit up AP
Definitely hit them up.

Angry Panda is the shop bringing the Z back to life.

You know, this one:

HORRIBLE body shop experience - details inside. 350z ruined. - MY350Z.COM Forums

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 01-24-2009, 09:20 AM   #12
C2AUTOSPL
Zilvia.net Advertiser

C2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the rough
yea i read about that story awhile back. Thats messed up. Any finished photos after AP worked on it?
Old 01-24-2009, 09:44 AM   #13
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

It's currently at the shop being worked on.

So, it won't be out of there until mid February or early March.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 01-24-2009, 10:03 AM   #14
C2AUTOSPL
Zilvia.net Advertiser

do you know if he has a lot of work lined up? I dont want to wait 4wks for just a bumper to get painted
Old 01-24-2009, 10:13 AM   #15
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

He has a lot of work lined up, but bumpers, it's usually a couple of days turn around time.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 01-24-2009, 06:43 PM   #16
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
haha. yeah. that paint pwns mine. only reason my one day job looks good is cause I polish the crap out of it with zaino polish everytime I was it. its like adding a layer of clear everytime I add a coat.

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:46 PM   #17
C2AUTOSPL
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
He has a lot of work lined up, but bumpers, it's usually a couple of days turn around time.
How much he usually charge for painting front bumper? No installation needed, I'll be dropping of the bumper. Thx
Old 01-25-2009, 12:13 AM   #18
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Quote:
How much he usually charge for painting front bumper? No installation needed, I'll be dropping of the bumper. Thx
Same question..

I havent call him yet because I'm going to wait till my school finish then start working on my car again...

Also, Dan thanks for the info I might try your shop aswell. And yeah... my wheel still not here yet ... the shop told me there was a delay due to New Years and they told me FOR SURE it will be here on the early Feb.
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:37 AM   #19
silpena
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
It's just a sponge.

Also, that's polishing material that hasn't been buffed either.

The door was color sanded after that and given a few more coats of clear. So, you can only imagine what it looks like now.

Definitely hit them up.

Angry Panda is the shop bringing the Z back to life.

You know, this one:

HORRIBLE body shop experience - details inside. 350z ruined. - MY350Z.COM Forums

ooo yeah ive done that... more work but damn it comes out looking like a mirror reflection. Plan on doing that to my whenever i decide to finaly do my car instead of other ppls car.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:09 AM   #20
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink godzila View Post
Same question..

I havent call him yet because I'm going to wait till my school finish then start working on my car again...

Also, Dan thanks for the info I might try your shop aswell. And yeah... my wheel still not here yet ... the shop told me there was a delay due to New Years and they told me FOR SURE it will be here on the early Feb.
Unfortunately, I can't answer that.

I don't want to give you an average and have your quote be a lot more than what I said.

To not have any problems, just contact David @ AngryPanda for an exact quote.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote: