Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 07-29-2010, 10:06 PM   #31
Slidin' Sam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin' Sam is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Can you swith the units of measurement between standard and metric, or does it come programed with just one? If so, what does it come programed with?

Good looking product, especially for the price. I think this would nicely compliment other aftermarket gauges. Ex: you could have an aftermarket gauge for say, boost and water temp, that you really want to closely monitor, and the set this up for your oil temp and oil pressure on the side...I like this idea! Good job guys!
Old 07-29-2010, 11:16 PM   #32
Sheldon Rozon

Trader Rating: (0)
Sheldon Rozon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Sheldon Rozon
sorry for being stupid here... but just to clear things up, its NOT possible to run wtr temp, oil pressure and temp, fuel pressure and voltage off of one unit, I would need to run 2?
Sheldon Rozon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:04 AM   #33
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
ill buy one dan.
after upcoming event. hopefully i dont blow my motor up next weekend.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:17 AM   #34
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
so, you get 2 gauges, AND a volt meter for 180 bucks, including sensors?? wow! I do think a better looking/ less bulky looking housing may be used and u would sell a bazillion. Gets my approval...
Old 07-30-2010, 12:33 AM   #35
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiku240sxS14 View Post
I just need to know if it will be readable if its located by the radio.

Any pictures of the actual display will be appreciated when you get them.

Is it possible to get one device to read both temps?
Yes its readable there, just view the actual pixel picture on the last page just past arms length like your radio and see if you can read that.

All of the photos in the OP are photos of the actual display...but I did not take any of them. I'll do a professional shoot and install step by step like all our other stuff when they arrive in the USA.

Heres a crappy low rez video of the screen
I'll post a way better one later in HD

Cant run 2 temps on one meter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin' Sam View Post
Can you swith the units of measurement between standard and metric
You choose metric or standard units yourself in the menu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon Rozon View Post
sorry for being stupid here... but just to clear things up, its NOT possible to run wtr temp, oil pressure and temp, fuel pressure and voltage off of one unit, I would need to run 2?
correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
ill buy one dan.
after upcoming event. hopefully i dont blow my motor up next weekend.
lol, you are always down to pimp your ride!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwishiwas-all* View Post
so, you get 2 gauges, AND a volt meter for 180 bucks, including sensors?? wow! I do think a better looking/ less bulky looking housing may be used and u would sell a bazillion. Gets my approval...
Yes sir, 2 guages + volt displayed on 1 screen and comes with 2 sensors for $180 with free shipping.
So how much more can I charge you for a CNC aluminum housing?
Haha thanks!
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 08-04-2010 at 06:49 PM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:02 PM   #36
GenPac
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
GenPac is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'm interested in the product and I'm willing to buy one and try it out.
Money is sent, gauge and oil filter relocation, block adapter.
GenPac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 02:39 PM   #37
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for your business
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:11 PM   #38
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
We are planning to ship 1/8PT-28 that matches commonly available sensor adapters in Japan to the Japanese market, and we are planning to supply 1/8NPT-27 to the USA market to match the commonly available sensor adapters in the USA.

The MAX Oil and Water adapter fittings that we have been selling in the USA for years now already are 1/8NPT-27.

Its supposed to supplement not replace the OEM sensors and gauges.
is there a way that i can get the 1/8PT-28 fittings? i currently have Greddy filter base and tomei oil filter block...and they are 1/8PT-28.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:12 PM   #39
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

possible to spl order but my stock arriving soon is all USA spec.

however theres a pretty easy solution

google 1/8 BSPT to 1/8 NPT Fitting

should cost $6, way less then spl ordering something from Japan.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:47 PM   #40
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
possible to spl order but my stock arriving soon is all USA spec.

however theres a pretty easy solution

google 1/8 BSPT to 1/8 NPT Fitting

should cost $6, way less then spl ordering something from Japan.
i have some of those, however how would i use the temp sensor? i have not seen an adapter that will allow the probe of the temp sensor in.

Quote:

Quote:
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:22 PM   #41
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Right. Not for the temp sensor. I'm sure we could get one for you. I'll look into the shipping and let you know.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:58 AM   #42
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
LayNLow is making a name for him/her selfLayNLow is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wow you guys are just coming along with all sorts of new products!!! If I didnt already have my important gauges I would seriously consider this!
Old 08-03-2010, 09:37 AM   #43
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Right. Not for the temp sensor. I'm sure we could get one for you. I'll look into the shipping and let you know.

THANKS!!!

msglngth

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-04-2010, 04:19 PM   #44
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Japslapsilvia, Im sure we could get the temp sensor here for $30. For the pressure you'll want to use the thread adapter because its much more expensive to replace.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #45
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

EVDM is In stock NOW!!!

...and its awesome!

I'll post up a video running through the 6 display screens, 9 screen setup mode, 3 screen peak recall mode, 6 screen warning, and 4 screens of calibration mode (calibration is for advanced users only!).

Install is super easy with plenty of included wire length:

CAR SIDE is 3 wires
~12V+
~Ignition
~Lights
SENDERS are 2 wires
~Temp Signal
~Pressure Signal

and common ground
Old 08-04-2010, 11:55 PM   #46
Katsumbhong
Zilvia Junkie

Katsumbhong is making a name for him/her selfKatsumbhong is making a name for him/her selfKatsumbhong is making a name for him/her self
coming by to check it out!
Katsumbhong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:02 AM   #47
Katsumbhong
Zilvia Junkie

Katsumbhong is making a name for him/her selfKatsumbhong is making a name for him/her selfKatsumbhong is making a name for him/her self
msglngth

Old 08-05-2010, 12:15 AM   #48
sidedrifts13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (29)
sidedrifts13 is on the path to ruinsidedrifts13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sidedrifts13 Send a message via Yahoo to sidedrifts13
$180 shipped is an awesome price ill be ordering one of these shortly
sidedrifts13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:47 AM   #49
GenPac
Leaky Injector

Great! Just got notice mine should be here tomorrow...
Old 08-05-2010, 10:30 PM   #50
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGs_L-6-ZVQ

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 08-06-2010 at 01:34 PM..
Old 08-06-2010, 03:22 PM   #51
Katsumbhong
Zilvia Junkie

In-Person Impression!

Went to check out the EVDM in person today @ Parts Shop Max! I'm letting you know, it really impressed me.

The measurements of the Digital Meter make it very compact and I was concerned about visibility issues with the screen being 1.1"

The O.LED Display took care of any problems I had with the visibility. The lettering and numbers are Bright and VERY CLEAR to read. If mounted in the DIN tray, you will be able to read out the display clearly.

I am definitely picking 2 of these up... next paycheck
Old 08-07-2010, 02:24 AM   #52
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I have to admit, this thing is pretty badass. I'm gonna have to pick one up soon.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 03:52 PM   #53
om3ga
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
om3ga is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I agree, this is a bad ass unit. For that price you really really cannot beat it. Especially because it comes with all the sending units as well.

Hey Dan, does the oil pressure sending unit thread directly in to the stock port? So you could use just the sending unit for the EVDM in place of the stock sending unit for the dummy light?
om3ga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:40 PM   #54
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

You may need something like this to use the stock location.
Auto Meter 2269 Auto Meter Extension Adapters & Fittings
Old 08-09-2010, 12:19 PM   #55
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Jap thread spec temp senders in stock now.

If you need the pressure sender adapted, cheapest method is the autometer link above.

After you order the EVDM online if you need the 1/8pt-28 british pipe thread / Japan spec temp sender send us a separate email to request this non USA spec sender after you place your order.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:39 PM   #56
sidedrifts13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (29)
sidedrifts13 is on the path to ruinsidedrifts13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sidedrifts13 Send a message via Yahoo to sidedrifts13
hopefully i can get this in before the 27th i will be ordering one on monday
sidedrifts13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:48 PM   #57
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

You'll probably have them by the 20th
Old 08-18-2010, 11:14 PM   #58
GenPac
Leaky Injector

I hope Dan doesn't mind I'm posting pics in his advertiser thread (if you object, I will remove them)... but I found a decent place to mount the EVDM in my Chuki S13. The switch on the side is still accessible with a small screwdriver to toggle, even though... once you set it up, you don't really need to change it. Eventually I will get a second EVDM and use the right hand side as well.

Old 08-19-2010, 01:32 AM   #59
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Question (not sure if it was asked already, looked through the thread and it didn't seem like it):

Say I just wanted to monitor coolant temp and oil temp? Possible? Or can it only be one temp, one pressure for each EVDM?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:29 AM   #60
XeroX
Zilvia Junkie

XeroX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Question (not sure if it was asked already, looked through the thread and it didn't seem like it):

Say I just wanted to monitor coolant temp and oil temp? Possible? Or can it only be one temp, one pressure for each EVDM?

It has already been covered, channels (1/2) are for Temp/Pressure. It cannot display both pressure or both temp.

I am picking one of these up for my 510

This will be replacing my Autometer Mech. Oil Pressure guage, so i think its safe to say i can re-use the adaptor i have since i have the guage tapped into the stock Oil pressure sending unit location, correct?
XeroX is offline   Reply With Quote