Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 03-21-2010, 05:41 AM   #91
180sxdrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I'm sad by the lack of updates =(

Instagram @ikigai.no.jinsei
180sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2010, 12:52 PM   #92
95 maxima se
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
95 maxima se is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
can i haz my money back with 15.9% in interest!!!! lol jk
Old 03-21-2010, 10:15 PM   #93
bornslippy73
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
bornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
^ LOL! nice.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:25 AM   #94
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
it took over one year for shine auto to make the sexy style kit. the storied kouki 180sx lip will appear eventually.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:09 PM   #95
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Well it seems like everyone is getting screwed by this company now. So it seems like everyone that put down a deposit just got screwed

http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/312504-chaser-fail.html

http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/14650...o-bodykit.html (got his money finally but took hell of a long time)
Old 03-24-2010, 06:21 PM   #96
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
funny thing is that chaseraero has been posting on zilvia as of late, but has not posted here to update us.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:16 PM   #97
240 GTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
240 GTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i pm'd chaser a few weeks ago. they replied saying that they have been very busy, but they will update the thread very shortly. its now been at least 3 weeks since then. i pm'd again, got no response. i called russ's direct line, no answer. i posted in their thread that was just started yesterday to just be ignored again. this is getting ridiculous. i was thinking about buying some other parts from chaser, but after this, no way. i'm glad i'm only out $10 and didnt get suckered into paying the full amount up front.
240 GTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:44 AM   #98
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChaserAero
I didn't want to give any product updates until I got confirmation that the factory has the part to make the mold. They are all back in full staff, so they are working on making molds as we speak (I have about 70 new parts being made). I need to go through and update the list of participants. I have a few that don't have Zilvia user names posted so I may email directly since I don't want to put real names on here...

ChaserAero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:41 PM   #99
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaserAero View Post
I didn't want to give any product updates until I got confirmation that the factory has the part to make the mold. They are all back in full staff, so they are working on making molds as we speak (I have about 70 new parts being made). I need to go through and update the list of participants. I have a few that don't have Zilvia user names posted so I may email directly since I don't want to put real names on here...
Wow it took you this long to just give us that excuse
Old 04-07-2010, 07:52 PM   #100
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Is April/May still the expected shipping time?
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:46 PM   #101
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
i'm gonna go ahead and guess that it will be late to market, as expected.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:48 AM   #102
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
lemme get one of these.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:40 PM   #103
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

so yeah.

how's this coming along, eh?
Old 04-28-2010, 05:02 PM   #104
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
first the ventless fenders, now this ? hopefully they have an update after all this is posted up...
Old 05-12-2010, 07:48 PM   #105
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

So I take it everyone that sent them the deposit got screwed by them. I say ChaserAero get's banned from the market place
Old 05-12-2010, 09:50 PM   #106
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Post pics of the finished product
Old 05-12-2010, 09:57 PM   #107
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Post pics of the finished product
They probably never even got started on it
Old 06-03-2010, 07:54 AM   #108
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Zilvians,

Here is our current situation, the previous person in charge of group buys etc.. had intended to get a list of ppl interested then have the lip copied then made in quantities then sold here, from what i gather happened because no one knows what he was thinking, he forgot about the group buy and was planning on quitting so never followed up and now we have a list of ppl who have paid atleast something for a product that we havent even attempted to reproduce yet.

Therefore, we have two options. First, if there is still demand from the ppl on this list and other zilvians i will get a mold made and we can have a lip, realistically speaking the time frame for this is 3-4 months at most. This is an r&d process and it takes awhile for the production. The second option is to forget about type x lips b/c there are already enough copies out there and our price isnt going to be 90 bucks or w/e he promised and give me some ideas for other j-land parts or something you guys want at an affordable price.

So i need anyone still interested in a type x lip to pm me that you are and if you are on the list already i still need you to confirm this, otherwise i need to begin the process of refunding and/or finding a new product we want made that no one has etc.

Old 06-03-2010, 04:05 PM   #109
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaserAero View Post
Zilvians,

Here is our current situation, the previous person in charge of group buys etc.. had intended to get a list of ppl interested then have the lip copied then made in quantities then sold here, from what i gather happened because no one knows what he was thinking, he forgot about the group buy and was planning on quitting so never followed up and now we have a list of ppl who have paid atleast something for a product that we havent even attempted to reproduce yet.

Therefore, we have two options. First, if there is still demand from the ppl on this list and other zilvians i will get a mold made and we can have a lip, realistically speaking the time frame for this is 3-4 months at most. This is an r&d process and it takes awhile for the production. The second option is to forget about type x lips b/c there are already enough copies out there and our price isnt going to be 90 bucks or w/e he promised and give me some ideas for other j-land parts or something you guys want at an affordable price.

So i need anyone still interested in a type x lip to pm me that you are and if you are on the list already i still need you to confirm this, otherwise i need to begin the process of refunding and/or finding a new product we want made that no one has etc.

Where can you get a kouki lip replica for $90??? If so so then I can go buy a couple. Do you even know which lip were talking about because the only company thats makes a replica right now is modiride and crimson is working with jspec to try and get some lips made also but neither are going to be under $100. Hell I don't think they'll be less then $150.

No matter what I'm still down if you can make your copy as good as Crimson's copy is
Old 06-04-2010, 08:52 AM   #110
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

I was referencing the price Russ had offered you guys if he got X number of ppl in the group buy and how ridiculous it was, sorry if it was confusing. We are still considering making it, however ill need everyone i pm'd to respond to me so i can get a more current headcount and can take action.

Old 06-04-2010, 03:52 PM   #111
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Well you can count me down for one if the quality is as dead on as crimson's/jspec's replica. Hit up the 180sx kouki thread on chat to check out the quality on it.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:22 AM   #112
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

PM me my $10 back.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:53 AM   #113
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Still interested in a lip, if they are ever made.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 02:44 PM   #114
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

I think we are gonna put this on hold and focus on something else for now, anyone who paid money can use it for store credit or pm me for a refund, or deposit towards new parts.. w/e

Old 07-05-2010, 04:55 PM   #115
durdurka

Trader Rating: (0)
durdurka is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
your pm box is full....
durdurka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:17 PM   #116
95 maxima se
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
95 maxima se is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
same here!!!!
Old 04-06-2011, 08:26 PM   #117
Tantwoforty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
Tantwoforty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Soo how about a necrobump... Did this ever happen?
I want one
Tantwoforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 07:48 AM   #118
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

We actually never got one, but it would be nice to have one. Hit me up if you do!

Old 09-28-2011, 11:02 AM   #119
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
make this lip already!!!!
Old 02-11-2012, 11:26 PM   #120
BoostinEuros
Leaky Injector

BoostinEuros is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
make this lip already!!!!
mesglength