Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 03-03-2013, 11:05 PM   #1
240sxbdb

Trader Rating: (0)
240sxbdb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
240sx build canada

well this is my first ever build thread ever so cut me some slake if theres spelling mistakes lol

so first off i bought 1989 240sx off a buddy got it for a hell of deal. The kid that i got it off had a bit more money then brains he bought the car and the stock ka had a good knock to it and the body isnt really in the greatest shape, he didnt like the factory black color so he did a half ass spray bomb job on it didnt mask of the windshield, sunroof and rear window on hatch. He then decided he would build a drift car so he put a sr20 in it bought a greddy front mount and piping, meagn racing elbow and down pipe, spec clutch, walbro fuel pump, new hatch, full motor gasket set. He worked on for like 2 months, then stopped and never got it running, his parents didnt want it sitting in there yard so he was forced to sell it, after he spent like $6000 with the price of the car. So i came along and picked it up for like $1200, i couldn't believe it haha.
So i brought the car to my buddys place and tore into it, and started to install the harness hooked everything up and filled it with fluids. hooked up the battery and jumped in the drivers seat turned the key and nothing, no clicks, no crank over of the motor.

so me and my buddy put the car on stand still tell we get more time to chase wires and go threw everything.

i will try and update this as a ago but going back to camp for work on monday so the car will be on hold for 14 days

first day i picked it up

started to run the harness

my buddys 180sx

ordered some seats

i ordered some parts
240sxbdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links