Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Old 02-26-2008, 05:59 PM   #1
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (27)
tougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Thumbs up T-SHIRTS $20 shipped *ORIGIN-USA* and *TOUGE FACTORY*

NEW DESIGNS!!!
Touge Factory T-Shirts available in:

WHITE:

BROWN:

NAVY BLUE:

SIZES:
M
L

Origin-Lab T-Shirts available in:

BLACK and NAVY BLUE:

SIZES:
M
L
ALL ORDERS WITHIN THE NEXT 10 DAYS WILL RECEIVE 2 FREE "TOUGE FACTORY" VINYLS!

Please visit the link below to order. Just include "ZILVIA SPECIAL" in your order for the $20 shipped price. THE PRICE WILL BE ADJUSTED MANUALLY
THANKS!!!!
http://www.tougefactory.com/shop/?sh...10225&cat=270&

Last edited by tougefactory; 02-27-2008 at 10:21 AM..
tougefactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2008, 06:07 PM   #2
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
can a fat guy get a t shirt on this site please...

i know there are plenty of people that would buy a nice t shirt if it didn't fit like a elementary school t shirt

Last edited by bigOdom1; 02-26-2008 at 06:09 PM.. Reason: dont hate or discriminate fat GUYS need love too
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:12 PM   #3
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

tougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to all
You've got a PM big guy
Old 02-26-2008, 06:58 PM   #4
Jpooks_S13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jpooks_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
no love for guys who like em small?
Jpooks_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:00 PM   #5
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just placed my order, Ive got love for my IL boys.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:31 PM   #6
heyitzalan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
heyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
where do i put "ZILVIA SPECIAL" if i'm using paypal?
heyitzalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:15 PM   #7
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
A black shirt with an S13 on it, how could I pass this up? PM'd you a question
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:34 PM   #8
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
no Small?!???? damn it..
Old 02-26-2008, 10:07 PM   #9
reccakun08
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
reccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
american sizes or asian sizes?
reccakun08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:30 AM   #10
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigOdom1 View Post

i know there are plenty of people that would buy a nice t shirt if it didn't fit like a elementary school t shirt
seriously....For Christ sakes...

not everyone in the 240 scene is 130 LBS and under...

and any chance of a Hatchi pic instead of the Coupe

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:45 AM   #11
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
dam origin no hatch love!!

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:40 AM   #12
Rockogtr
Zilvia Member

Rockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the roughRockogtr is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Rockogtr
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigOdom1 View Post

let me know when the xxl is out and ill order one
Old 02-27-2008, 07:27 AM   #13
yojimbo206
Leaky Injector

yojimbo206 is on a distinguished road
i already have the origin shirt and when i wear it like 7000 women flock to me and say "oh, i just love that super sexy 240 coupe printed on the back. the silver accents really make me purr."

you will be sexy time with this shirt.

i'm actually headed up to Touge Factory today(new intake wOOt!)
Old 02-27-2008, 08:33 AM   #14
sr20drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (66)
sr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nicesr20drifter1 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
Origin-Lab T-shirt

Women at the gym look at you like you're the sex symbol in that Origin Lab T-shirt. They think it's a playboy shirt until they see the car on the back of the T-shirt. LOL. It creates many opportunities to start a conversation with girls (for single guys). I would love to see it in white with black scripts. Keep it up guys.
sr20drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:27 AM   #15
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitzalan View Post
where do i put "ZILVIA SPECIAL" if i'm using paypal?
Just put in the comments box, along with what shirt and the details.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reccakun08 View Post
american sizes or asian sizes?
Anyone can buy our shirts. But im a good size white guy, and can rock a large with room to spare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftage240 View Post
dam origin no hatch love!!
OH... we hatch love!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20drifter1 View Post
Women at the gym look at you like you're the sex symbol in that Origin Lab T-shirt. They think it's a playboy shirt until they see the car on the back of the T-shirt. LOL. It creates many opportunities to start a conversation with girls (for single guys). I would love to see it in white with black scripts. Keep it up guys.
HAHA soo true, will take color scheme into consideration

Thanks for the orders guys!!
Old 02-27-2008, 02:46 PM   #16
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
wat size is that guy wearing?

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:01 PM   #17
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5t341tH View Post
wat size is that guy wearing?
They both are wearing mediums.

The guy on the left is 6' and 195 lbs., guy on right is 5'10 160 lbs. The back view is the guy from the left
Old 02-27-2008, 08:10 PM   #18
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
They are both muscely armed men, as you can see I the reason I had to leave TF is because I felt inferior with my lack of muscles...

But I do love the shirts, and so do the girlie's!
Old 02-27-2008, 08:59 PM   #19
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
i'd be all over this if you had the brown touge factory shirt available in XL .

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:32 PM   #20
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
medium touge factory in brown
medium origin lab in black

delivered to australia 5035

price?
hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:12 AM   #21
serturbo
Leaky Injector

serturbo is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd love to buy a couple of T's, but it cost me 33 to ship a tiny water temp sensor adapter. Even if it cost the same to ship the T's and I order 2, that's like 36.50 per T. Can't you do something for us Hawaii peeps? Maybe stuff the T's into a flat rate USPS envelope?
serturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:47 PM   #22
tattoo131313
Zilvia Junkie

tattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfectiontattoo131313 is close to perfection
Any word on those shirts in xxl?
Old 03-03-2008, 01:25 PM   #23
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoo131313 View Post
Any word on those shirts in xxl?
Nothing at the moment, maybe a "LARGE AND IN CHARGE" group buy is in order...
Old 03-04-2008, 09:37 PM   #24
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
I got my tshirt in 1 day, you guys fucking rock.

Im 6'1 165 and the large fits perfect. Its actually long unlike most every tshirt on the planet. I think I'll order some other colors soon.

+1
Old 03-05-2008, 09:14 AM   #25
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
I just ordered and sent paypal but didn't get the discount.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:17 AM   #26
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
Quote:
Originally Posted by serturbo View Post
I'd love to buy a couple of T's, but it cost me 33 to ship a tiny water temp sensor adapter. Even if it cost the same to ship the T's and I order 2, that's like 36.50 per T. Can't you do something for us Hawaii peeps? Maybe stuff the T's into a flat rate USPS envelope?
dude how tightarseaholic do you want to be? hawaii gone broke or somethin?

im paying 80 for 2 of these T's sent to australia... get over it and buy the damn T's!
hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 02:07 PM   #27
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
SilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
You have the origin shirt but with a s14 in the back?
SilviaSR20DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 02:52 PM   #28
LongGrain
Post Whore!

LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
ordered an Origin T-shirt!

hopefully I made it in time to get some stickers.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:05 AM   #29
serturbo
Leaky Injector

serturbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaflush View Post
dude how tightarseaholic do you want to be? hawaii gone broke or somethin?

im paying 80 for 2 of these T's sent to australia... get over it and buy the damn T's!
I'm trying to get my S13 project done, so I need all the extra cash. Project Car is more important than a T-shirt right now. Once I'm done, I'll think about paying 40 per T-shirt like you.
serturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:59 AM   #30
LongGrain
Post Whore!

LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
i'm wearing my Origin T right now and it fits great!

thanks TF.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote