Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-06-2009, 10:39 PM   #1
RacerfreakXXX
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
RacerfreakXXX is not welcome here anymoreRacerfreakXXX is not welcome here anymoreRacerfreakXXX is not welcome here anymoreRacerfreakXXX is not welcome here anymoreRacerfreakXXX is not welcome here anymoreRacerfreakXXX is not welcome here anymoreRacerfreakXXX is not welcome here anymoreRacerfreakXXX is not welcome here anymoreRacerfreakXXX is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RacerfreakXXX
Camera Mount Help

I'm looking for good camera mounts for the car. I was wondering if you guys know of any mounts that are better than the other? I found this one website that looked good. Seems a little pricy but for keeping my cameras safe, it doesn't matter to me, I just want it to hold.

Camera Mounts - Sticky Pod, Grippers, Suction Cups, Light & Mid Weight Camera Mounts

I'm gonna be making something I hope all you guys will like but I need car mounts to start.

RacerfreakXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 08:36 AM   #2
well33t

well33t is an unknown quantity at this point
I've got this one:

The Cleat. 4.5" Suction-Cup Camera Mount.

And it does the job pretty well ! My camera never fall :P

Here is the video I made with the mount and some random digital camera:

YouTube - SoDrift 2008
well33t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:03 AM   #3
RacerfreakXXX
Leaky Injector

RacerfreakXXX is not welcome here anymoreRacerfreakXXX is not welcome here anymoreRacerfreakXXX is not welcome here anymoreRacerfreakXXX is not welcome here anymoreRacerfreakXXX is not welcome here anymoreRacerfreakXXX is not welcome here anymoreRacerfreakXXX is not welcome here anymoreRacerfreakXXX is not welcome here anymoreRacerfreakXXX is not welcome here anymore
nice vid... yea I really gotta plan this thing out and make sure I get the right stuff, lol

Old 01-08-2009, 03:53 AM   #4
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
stickypod.com

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:56 AM   #5
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63
I have a older camera pod with 3 suction cups. Holds up my 3 year old min DV camera but I like these new ones. I guess I'll upgrade when I get a new camcorder.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:05 AM   #6
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i know you're just looking for mounts...but look into gopro

they're hella small cameras but great quality

the small size means they are light weight, so they don't require as much effort to support. they're also designed with motorsports and other rough stuff in mind so they're pretty rugged.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:24 AM   #7
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63
Ok found the one I have. Triple Suction Cup Window Mount | ChaseCam
I usally mount it on the back window with my camcorder. YouTube - Edger in car
The camcorder

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #8
JohnJohn86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
JohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I bought this a while ago but still haven't try it:
Modifry's Single Suction Cup Camera Mount
JohnJohn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:23 PM   #9
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
filmtools.com has a ton of camera mounts. the sticky pod mount is to big for normal usage. i got one through film tools.com and that shit lasted forever...until our driver clipped a k rail with it. but it hardly ever lost suction and seriously stuck to just about anything
Old 01-08-2009, 12:28 PM   #10
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
how about something i can use to hold on to my Cpillar bar??? what can i use??
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:47 PM   #11
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejota180sx View Post
how about something i can use to hold on to my Cpillar bar??? what can i use??
if its an actual bar i have found rollcage mounts that work pretty well.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:52 PM   #12
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
That gopro motorsports camera looks amazing. $179???? Fucking done.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:19 AM   #13
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Manfroto magic arm with super clamp.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #14
RacerfreakXXX
Leaky Injector

i'm either gonna get gopro or go with filmtools mounts and buy some decent camers. Anyone using those $100 hd camera's that take sd cards?

Old 01-09-2009, 08:10 PM   #15
Spoolpigeon
Leaky Injector

Spoolpigeon is making a name for him/her selfSpoolpigeon is making a name for him/her self
i have a suction mount from Solid State Digital Video Recording Systems and Cameras | ChaseCam . i use it for auto-x and generall dicking off in the car. works great. however, i do tether it to the car just in case.