Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-23-2018, 03:28 PM   #4291
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
^^^^ hng!!! RIGHT IN THE FEELS! god i love that car

id say just go with a slightly taller/wider tire in the rear and drop it 1/2" at most! car looks so good!
thank you!

I'm running 245/40/17 in the rear might just have to lower 1/2 all around as suggested.

hope all is well dude
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2018, 07:05 PM   #4292
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
thank you!

I'm running 245/40/17 in the rear might just have to lower 1/2 all around as suggested.

hope all is well dude
oh nice, same size im running on my 17x9.5 advans. are you 10 in the rear?

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 11:05 AM   #4293
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
oh nice, same size im running on my 17x9.5 advans. are you 10 in the rear?
17x9 all around I got these wheels for a decent price but the offsets are kinda high.

i'm running a +25mm spacer in front and a +20mm in the rear
Old 01-24-2018, 01:38 PM   #4294
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
17x9 all around I got these wheels for a decent price but the offsets are kinda high.

i'm running a +25mm spacer in front and a +20mm in the rear
im running 17x8.5 +30 and 17x9.5 +38. perfect offset for the S13 IMO. flat roll front and rear with -1 deg of camber F + R on my car. perfect setup for those of us who like contact patch

Old 01-25-2018, 08:10 AM   #4295
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
Is this your car? We should meet somewhere in the middle of the states and do a shoot together. Our cars are ALMOST too similar.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 10:26 AM   #4296
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:

Debating on lowering it a little more
Perfect as it is in my opinion. Wouldn't drop it at all. Completely lost my shit when I layed eyes on this thing a few months back. Incredibly clean car. Pictures honestly will never do justice for this thing.

JrDarknes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 10:27 AM   #4297
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Is this your car? We should meet somewhere in the middle of the states and do a shoot together. Our cars are ALMOST too similar.

Yup yup this is my car. Where you located ?
IG @nightowls.us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 03:37 PM   #4298
s13poop
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrDarknes View Post
Perfect as it is in my opinion. Wouldn't drop it at all. Completely lost my shit when I layed eyes on this thing a few months back. Incredibly clean car. Pictures honestly will never do justice for this thing.

means a lot to me thanks dude!
Old 01-26-2018, 08:05 AM   #4299
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
Yup yup this is my car. Where you located ?
IG @nightowls.us

Massachusetts. Based on the california plates, we'd likely both break down 3-5 times trying to meet in the middle.
Old 01-26-2018, 10:14 AM   #4300
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
Quote:
Massachusetts. Based on the california plates, we'd likely both break down 3-5 times trying to meet in the middle.

Lol right car will look completely different by the time we meet up haha

S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 07:03 AM   #4301
slow.s13

Trader Rating: (1)
slow.s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrDarknes View Post

i know i'm a bit late, but GOD DAMN
slow.s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:20 AM   #4302
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 03:57 PM   #4303
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
JustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JustinChillenBallin

JustinChillenBallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 12:50 AM   #4304
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
it concerns me that uras is using those hair scrunche bullshit bumper latch things on their cars. foh with that trash
Old 03-08-2018, 06:47 AM   #4305
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Im more concerned of that wack ass flare...
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 08:01 AM   #4306
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
it concerns me that uras is using those hair scrunche bullshit bumper latch things on their cars. foh with that trash
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
Quoted for trooooof.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:43 AM   #4307
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
I HATE these on cars. I like to refer to them as manila envelope string, rubber band lazy holders.
Now i'll add hair scrunchie bullshit bumper latch to my vernacular haha.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 10:38 AM   #4308
struka
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
struka is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to struka
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
And that the flare is riveted into the bumper but the bumper is using the hair scrunchie to the fender...
Old 03-08-2018, 04:31 PM   #4309
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
lol it's one of those things where it gets worse the more you look at it
Old 03-09-2018, 06:36 AM   #4310
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
R I P gentleman, good fuckin lord lol
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 08:02 AM   #4311
tuzzio
Post Whore!

More importantly, why is that car in this thread? DROP THE BAN HAMMER
Old 03-14-2018, 11:54 PM   #4312
deolio
Post Whore!

almost done
Old 03-27-2018, 03:28 PM   #4313
jsu1012
Zilvia FREAK!

jsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to behold
^looks great.

Trying to keep this thread alive.

@streetstyle_jay
jsu1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 04:38 PM   #4314
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Finally got a front bumper for this car.

Front: AIT, Dmax rep I think? One of Joe Haven’s old two tone bumpers.
Sides: Should be Julius? Maybe not.
Hood: Karmotion
Fenders: Unknown, +30F/+50R

Old 03-28-2018, 08:08 AM   #4315
tuzzio
Post Whore!

the more I see awesome verts the more I want one for a daily.
Old 03-28-2018, 08:15 AM   #4316
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Quote:
If you're saying you think my vert is awesome then I appreciate it haha.
Old 03-28-2018, 08:20 AM   #4317
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Fuuuuuuuuuck verts
This on the other hand though 😛
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grady View Post

Old 03-28-2018, 10:23 AM   #4318
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Fuuuuuuuuuck verts
I don't know man, I've seen this floating around the internet recently and can't shake how rad it is.
[IMG][/IMG]

I really just want a clean mostly unmolested stock hatch for a daily, but that shit doesn't exist in new england and if it does its probably 2-3 times more than its worth.
Old 03-28-2018, 11:51 AM   #4319
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

nice to see my V2C valances going to good use

Old 03-28-2018, 01:03 PM   #4320
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews

89 coupe, s14 KA, old wheels i had laying around

Just a fun daily with working AC

nothing crazy special. Just a budget build