Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 10-27-2022, 03:30 AM   #1
exact

Trader Rating: (0)
exact is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
KA24E GSXR Intake Manifold

Hey guys,

Testing water with this. I'm having a "intake manifold" made to adapt the KA24E to accept GSXR ITB's. If there's any additional interest beyond my single order, prices are dropping, so here's some info:

Manifold will be made from aluminium, base plate is waterjet-cut to 20mm thickness in case any resurfacing is necessary for flatness.
Piping will be 2,5mm wall thickness, pressed and cut to spec for both the intake and water pipe.
Everything you see will be tig-welded.

This solution is planned to use injectors in the GSXR throttle bodies.

Pricing levels are as follows:
680?/pc total order of 1 (achieved)
600?/pc total order of 2
550?/pc from 3 ordered pieces

This is for TOTAL pieces ordered, not per person.

Who would be interest / actually willing to buy? I am not the person making these, but will put in the order.
exact is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2022, 07:19 AM   #2
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I'd love to see/hear it, but also there's probably like 5 people worldwide that are interested in making an ITB KA24DE, much less an E.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 08:32 AM   #3
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Surprisingly a lot of racers still using KA24Es with sidedraft carbs in vintage datsuns and 240SX silhouette cars that might use this. Not enough for a production run but maybe enough to buy 3-5 of them.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 11:36 AM   #4
exact

Trader Rating: (0)
exact is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nobody that'd be interested in buying?

Somebody suggested that I should offer a more complete kit. If that keeps anybody from going through, I'm more than willing to put a set together with no profit for myself just to lower manifold cost.
exact is offline   Reply With Quote