Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-24-2017, 10:11 PM   #15721
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
JustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JustinChillenBallin

not so much the car but the price is diw

https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/c...391041784.html
JustinChillenBallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2017, 05:23 AM   #15722
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinChillenBallin View Post

aSk if he takes off the wheels, can you get him to somewhere in the 20k range lol

90k for a 104k mile entry level nissan?

Old 11-25-2017, 05:45 AM   #15723
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
This is probably one of the numerous NY sellers on the forum that I've gotten into it with. I swear to God we have to stick together to keep these fucking scumbags on the shitlist. I'm gonna start reporting black market cars. Watch.

*cries himself to sleep*
Old 11-25-2017, 06:36 AM   #15724
roninwon
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
roninwon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to roninwon Send a message via Yahoo to roninwon
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...81221878617933

Found this little gem
Old 11-25-2017, 06:37 AM   #15725
roninwon
Zilvia Junkie

roninwon is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to roninwon Send a message via Yahoo to roninwon
Double post
Old 11-25-2017, 11:48 AM   #15726
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

JustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
This is probably one of the numerous NY sellers on the forum that I've gotten into it with. I swear to God we have to stick together to keep these fucking scumbags on the shitlist. I'm gonna start reporting black market cars. Watch.

*cries himself to sleep*
it also might be the same dude who asked $100k for the 676-Mile '97 240sx ...
Old 11-25-2017, 03:30 PM   #15727
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:

*cries himself to sleep*
I guess the site's traffic has really slowed down to the point where mods are giving too many breaks. Lots of gray market cars for sale lately, that shit wouldn't fly 5 years ago.
Old 11-26-2017, 08:51 AM   #15728
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 12:28 PM   #15729
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 01:34 AM   #15730
Initial Drift
Premium Member

Initial Drift has disabled reputation
Those convertible s14 are super rare. This is super under priced.
Initial Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 08:38 PM   #15731
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
https://youtu.be/3QJ47lGvHPY

If you don't know what's going on just say it really fast I guess.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 01:08 AM   #15732
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
I guess the site's traffic has really slowed down to the point where mods are giving too many breaks. Lots of gray market cars for sale lately, that shit wouldn't fly 5 years ago.
Glorify a culture of not giving a fuck, not caring about the cars you're into, parting everything out as a matter of course, and generally shitting where you eat, and it's got to burn out...
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 08:54 AM   #15733
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinChillenBallin View Post

I just realized this has a welded on it. 90k should get you some sort of lsd. LOL
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 08:44 PM   #15734
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews

Hey guys [emoji112]
Still shitty in here I see, that's good.
Old 11-29-2017, 04:43 AM   #15735
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants View Post
https://youtu.be/3QJ47lGvHPY

If you don't know what's going on just say it really fast I guess.
I've watched a few of this dude's videos and he seems to have some chunk of misinformation in each one.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 09:13 AM   #15736
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
The best videos do.
Old 11-29-2017, 10:24 AM   #15737
SlmdCpe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
SlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

That livery though.
SlmdCpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 01:22 PM   #15738
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlmdCpe View Post

That livery though.
One day its going be revealed that there is a massive gas leak or some kind of natural phenomenon under FL that has been causing peoples cognitive and rationalization skills to degenerate over time.

My arborist buddy who has been down there for contract work since the storms sends me snap chats daily of all the ridiculous shit he sees.

Its amazing. For every auto enthusiast subset there is, there are Floridians producing some bastardized version of it. Its not just cars either, its everything. For everything that exists there is a Florida version that is a combination of hilarious, bad, and budget.
Old 11-29-2017, 02:32 PM   #15739
SlmdCpe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
SlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
One day its going be revealed that there is a massive gas leak or some kind of natural phenomenon under FL that has been causing peoples cognitive and rationalization skills to degenerate over time.

My arborist buddy who has been down there for contract work since the storms sends me snap chats daily of all the ridiculous shit he sees.

Its amazing. For every auto enthusiast subset there is, there are Floridians producing some bastardized version of it. Its not just cars either, its everything. For everything that exists there is a Florida version that is a combination of hilarious, bad, and budget.
Fuck, I couldn't of said it better myself. Lol

Some more FL for you.

SlmdCpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 03:47 PM   #15740
Freivo34

Freivo34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
that could be a lot worse. But it could be a LOT better.
Freivo34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 08:08 PM   #15741
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
I've watched a few of this dude's videos and he seems to have some chunk of misinformation in each one.
I made it to him declaring two arms that had cheaped out to the point of not actually using rod ends as having good rod ends.

The other video where he crams the brake lines under the fire wall sill I was like, alright, that's kind of a pro move. Then he covered them in corrugated power snake and I started dying laughing.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 08:53 PM   #15742
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
"You're doing it wrong" Pt. 2 - Because turrible ideas never die

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEZxIT;6244878Hey guys [emoji112

Still shitty in here I see, that's good.

holy batman, that's a local car here and good gracious the owner is hated by all lmao

Here's his other car (I did all the body work and paint) little did I know everyone hates this dude lol . Also he's never drifted a car in his life, proceeds to buy a "built" SR and throw all this money into aero and wheels lol

crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 08:08 AM   #15743
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
(I did all the body work and paint)

I would never in my life ever fucking admit that I did that body work. Everything fits like shit.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 10:43 AM   #15744
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Its not just cars either, its everything. For everything that exists there is a Florida version...
bwahahahahahahahaha. I blurted out in laughter after reading that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio
I would never in my life ever fucking admit that I did that body work. Everything fits like shit.
That's what's hot in the streets now. Pays $$$$$ for kit that looks unfinished. Rivet it. WIN SEMA!!!!
Old 11-30-2017, 12:54 PM   #15745
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
^he gets it! Stancenation/violent gang/stancypants/ pandagangbang/ nothing flows together etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
This is true lmao, should of added "disclaimer, I did not add the tacky quick release bumper thingys or hood spacers and pretty much everything else that messed up my work" lol
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 01:44 PM   #15746
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
turns out, 140 lbs of boost makes a big boom:

https://jalopnik.com/watch-this-dies...n-g-1820919660
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 02:00 PM   #15747
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Quick release engine block. For when you need to get to the connecting rods right now.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 02:17 PM   #15748
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:

*cries himself to sleep*
NY is a cesspool of illegal imports its sicking like come on someone was selling a evo 4 for 25k! smh and a R34 GTR v spec for well north of 100k
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 03:43 PM   #15749
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
NY is a cesspool of illegal imports its sicking like come on someone was selling a evo 4 for 25k! smh and a R34 GTR v spec for well north of 100k
excuse the off topic post.

Regarding the GT-R V Spec... its this dude isn't it? I've seen him at the last Cars and Coffee Greenwich meet of the season. I think it had those Nismo Z-Tune fenders. Also had a for sale sign on it without a price. The dude IG is @babynismo24

Also has an Arkansas Used Car Dealer plates in NY lol i guess you can count that as DIW.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbHydwJHILt/
Old 12-01-2017, 06:34 PM   #15750
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
What the what