Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-21-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Cressidas

I know a couple of guys on here have Cressidas.

Does anyone know what parts are interchangeable or where I can get some shit for cheap for it?

I'm in Norcal btw.

Post up your Cressidas!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 04:59 PM   #2
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This isnt going to help one bit. But i wish cressidas didnt have such ugly seats!

Damn living up north and not being able to find a rust free one locally.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:05 PM   #3
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
did you just get a cressida?

enjuku racing has a cressida section and offers parts.

did some research about them a while back when i was thinking of getting one in some cressida forums. i think people were trying to adapt z32 brakes on those cars and 5lug has to be custom drilled/weld studs in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
cressidas have been super bandwagon lately since old toyotas have became cool lol
still pretty ugly and cheap imo but thats why people like em

but they got potential .. like 5 spd swaps, coilovers etc

RANDOM SNAP>> SERIAL NINE CRESSIDA - Speedhunters
Old 02-21-2009, 05:47 PM   #5
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftking777 View Post
This isnt going to help one bit. But i wish cressidas didnt have such ugly seats!

Damn living up north and not being able to find a rust free one locally.
My seats look nice man... what kinda Cressy are you talking about? 73 or 83?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
did you just get a cressida?

enjuku racing has a cressida section and offers parts.

did some research about them a while back when i was thinking of getting one in some cressida forums. i think people were trying to adapt z32 brakes on those cars and 5lug has to be custom drilled/weld studs in.
Yeah 5 lug shit is up and ready. They got conversion brackets and shit.

I don't have to worry about converting to 5 lug.

5 speed is another story, I'm not sure I really wanna start on working on cars again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
cressidas have been super bandwagon lately since old toyotas have became cool lol
still pretty ugly and cheap imo but thats why people like em

but they got potential .. like 5 spd swaps, coilovers etc

RANDOM SNAP>> SERIAL NINE CRESSIDA - Speedhunters
Naw Cressida scene is just getting bigger, just like the 240SX scene. I liked them like 3 years ago, but I couldn't get myself to buy another shitty car. I kinda just walked into this one.

The more people that become enthusiasts with the car the larger the market gets and more development of shit.

Old 02-21-2009, 08:44 PM   #6
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
used to be into them, had a X7.

done the r154 swap on the X8 as well as S13 coilovers...

everything is pretty simple on these cars, i love them personally.

looking into getting another x7 after i sell the corolla...

did you get one?
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:26 PM   #7
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
shit those are cool as balls.

i'd almost trade my 1200 for one
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:09 PM   #8
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
used to be into them, had a X7.

done the r154 swap on the X8 as well as S13 coilovers...

everything is pretty simple on these cars, i love them personally.

looking into getting another x7 after i sell the corolla...

did you get one?
I did indeed get one.

I got it for cheaps.

I think I'm gonna take my coilovers off my S13 and do the coilover mod.

I'm just gonna keep parting the S13 til its just sold for hella cheap.

Anyone want some Kouki tails or a CF hood with Aerocatch hood pins?

Old 02-22-2009, 12:06 AM   #9
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
http://jzxproject.com/bbs/index.php?showforum=8

read here you can run s14 springs,

or you can just get some supra springs and struts
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:12 AM   #10
captainfalco
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
captainfalco is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to captainfalco

This is my X83 among all the Subarus. Stock, slow, and boring in every situation but the snow. The pic is of me waiting in line at a snow-x last month.
captainfalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:14 AM   #11
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainfalco View Post

Here is mine. Stock, slow, and boring in every situation but the snow. The pic is of me waiting in line at a snow-x last month.
haha, you should have put subaru emblems on your car. were you the only non-awd there ?
Akiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:19 AM   #12
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:

The pic is of me waiting in line at a snow-x last month.

Do those actually exist? didn't know people organize those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:48 AM   #13
captainfalco
Zilvia Member

captainfalco is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to captainfalco
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
Do those actually exist? didn't know people organize those.
Yeah I think it was the first one around, well, at least the first I heard of in my area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiros View Post
haha, you should have put subaru emblems on your car. were you the only non-awd there ?
There were something like 40 cars. There were probably like 20 Subies, 10 Evos, 2 S2000s, the Cress and a couple other random Audis and whatnot.
captainfalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:28 AM   #14
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
if you need parts, check in parking lots of sewing stores and places that sell Metamucil
Old 02-22-2009, 11:37 AM   #15
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Quote:

Stock, slow, and boring in every situation.

About sums it up.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:40 AM   #16
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Mmm Cressidas. I would almost trade my S13 for one.... Well..
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:23 PM   #17
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
they are so cheap to make cool...

its like building a honda but not FWD and small and stuff haha.

my plan for these things when i had one consisted of something simple like, JZX81 Mark II face, R33s, dumped, R154. on snaps its now an awesome daily.

check this shit out.

so cool (google).
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 02:23 PM   #18
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Haha, thats what I've actually been thinking about, but I need to get rid of my S13 first...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
they are so cheap to make cool...

its like building a honda but not FWD and small and stuff haha.

my plan for these things when i had one consisted of something simple like, JZX81 Mark II face, R33s, dumped, R154. on snaps its now an awesome daily.

check this shit out.

so cool (google).

Old 02-22-2009, 03:21 PM   #19
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I've been wanting one for about a year and a half. As soon as I get some of my s14/sr parts, I'm pickin a local 5sp x83 up
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 03:30 PM   #20
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmragecm View Post
I've been wanting one for about a year and a half. As soon as I get some of my s14/sr parts, I'm pickin a local 5sp x83 up
O nice, 5 speed NEVER came in the 83 OEM so that's the only thing that stops the car from being really popular now I think.

Old 02-22-2009, 03:47 PM   #21
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
i love cressidas, because a moderator on this forum does. 30 year old pile of fuck sedans are the new black.

Last edited by BustedS13; 02-22-2009 at 04:11 PM..
BustedS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:00 PM   #22
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
I wish I would have kept mine:

Was never a fan of the look of the mx83's but they're just as neat

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:10 PM   #23
dmragecm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
dmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of lightdmragecm is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
O nice, 5 speed NEVER came in the 83 OEM so that's the only thing that stops the car from being really popular now I think.
haha yea and they're ugly as fuck stock. The guy I'm gettin it from already did the 5spd, so thats one thing off my list. I think with a drop and a the right set of wheels, they look gangsta.
dmragecm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:41 PM   #24
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
jzxproject.com

lots of good info.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:48 PM   #25
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
you finally got one dude!

nice

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 07:58 PM   #26
JohnJohn86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
JohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnJohn86 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

My old one, 5-speed, I shouldn't sell it.
JohnJohn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:43 PM   #27
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
i love cressidas, because a moderator on this forum does. 30 year old pile of fuck sedans are the new black.
Yeah and apparently so are 30 year old Nissan Hatchbacks.

Old 02-22-2009, 11:46 PM   #28
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJohn86 View Post

My old one, 5-speed, I shouldn't sell it.
Didn't you sell that to Cyrus?
Old 02-22-2009, 11:54 PM   #29
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Yeah and apparently so are 30 year old Nissan Hatchbacks.
yeah, Datsuns are pretty cool
Old 02-23-2009, 01:21 AM   #30
aoiken3
Zilvia Addict

aoiken3 is an unknown quantity at this point
are parts as redily available for cressida's as they are for s-chassis? if so, i might invest in one. need a 4 seater.......