Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 10-21-2015, 11:32 AM   #1
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (9)
Extreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Cool One day only back to the future sale on all parts

Great Scott!! It’s October 21st 2015! And we’re running a ONE DAY ONLY BACK TO THE FUTURE SALE!!! I know what you’re thinking….. this is about as funny as a screen door on a battleship, but if you don’t like it you can make like a tree…and get outta here.
In honor of the day that Marty McFly went to the future to save his kids, I’m saving you from over paying! It may be 2015, but these prices are from 1985! (*cue Huey Lewis & the News)

In order to get the deals, here’s what you have to do!

• Go to Welcome to Extreme Dimensions
• Find the Part # you want
• Message or email me for a quick quote (emails will get a faster response.)
o [email protected]
o Be sure to include the state we will be shipping to

That’s all it takes, what’s the matter…..CHICKEN?!

*All prices are valid for 24 hours from the time of quote.

Extreme Dimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2015, 05:08 PM   #2
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Extreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to behold
I will be providing quotes for the next hour & then I go home for the night....keep em coming.
Old 10-22-2015, 03:15 PM   #3
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Although the sale has ended, you can always contact me for great forum pricing on our large line of products.
www.extremedimensions.com
[email protected]