Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-04-2017, 07:41 PM   #151
slow_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
slow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews

Speedhunters feature: http://www.speedhunters.com/2008/10/...s14_track_car/
slow_sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2017, 08:13 PM   #152
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
As someone that used to spend hours updating every pic thread, I'd say the mod is trying to help you. Everyone has their own style of posting and although it may seem like a personal attack, it isn't. I'm a big fan off this thread as well so kudos for shining light on an interesting niche. It's feels great to have "your baby" on the front page but all the updates is getting a bit much. Also, as my "close enough" contribution I have a GT something class R35

Old 05-05-2017, 08:06 AM   #153
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb13 View Post
*Since you're the only one really posting, making one contribution to this thread a day seems reasonable. Almost seems like you are just trying to post excessively so you thread stays at the top and more people see it...
Im not posting excessively to make sure the thread stays on top, when I find something worthy of sharing I make an attempt to bring it to the community as quickly as possible. Its just my posting style. I cant wait to share put simply. But I see now that more restraint is in order, and longer vacant dry spells will be in the upcoming forecast

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
.......the door is over there ---------->

Please close it behind you when you leave and do not try to peak from outside

Good riddance. ....
Like who are you man? I know where the door is, I've built it. You on the other hand just arrived recently; for someone who brought nothing in here should remain quiet.
Ryosuke Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 09:05 AM   #154
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryosuke Takahashi View Post
Like who are you man? I know where the door is, I've built it. You on the other hand just arrived recently; for someone who brought nothing in here should remain quiet.
RalliartRsX has contributed more on this forum than you ever will with your thread full of pictures. Stop picking fights with people...
Old 05-05-2017, 09:16 AM   #155
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb13 View Post
RalliartRsX has contributed more on this forum than you ever will with your thread full of pictures. Stop picking fights with people...
Well thats good for him; however this is a thread full of pictures. Which he brought none of and ill be damned before I hear him tell me to walk out of something i started
Old 05-05-2017, 10:20 AM   #156
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:

I have been a member here longer than you have been alive hahahahahah!
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 10:58 AM   #157
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post

I have been a member here longer than you have been alive hahahahahah!
Alrighty.. well if this helps one of the main reasons I started this thread was to get all the designers, fiberglass, and overall body work members to gauge interest in gt aero. Its 2017 and a thread compiled like this is really not around. That being said, Im sorry I guess for overposting? Its just more satisfying hitting the quick reply button with new content. Going in back to editing feels like fixing a job that went bad; not as fun.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:09 PM   #158
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendaShogun View Post
We gotta be transgenders man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FIFY

zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 01:53 PM   #159
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
Guys, this really isn't something worth getting upset/arguing over.

"Picture" threads probably make up for 75% of the activity on this forum anyway.
Whitey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 02:32 PM   #160
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

^peace and love everyone, I just patched up a s14 navan bumper & got a carbon fiber s14 hood to fix with gel coat. Fiberglass doesnt bond to carbon I believe. Keep the aero coming

Last edited by Ryosuke Takahashi; 05-06-2017 at 01:08 AM..
Old 05-06-2017, 07:12 AM   #161
AscendaShogun
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
AscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenkicpe View Post
FIFY

Wow. You're so funny. [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
decrepit teenage shitsleds
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
"Cut my springs, car is bouncy, will a camber kit help?"
AscendaShogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 11:00 AM   #162
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

I love the Zs quarter panel fenders

I think some JGTC girls will help this thread out, maybe people will be less cranky?
Old 05-06-2017, 12:36 PM   #163
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Man your telling me when I should post now/how that is very excessive; Im not some dime store hooker that's going to "give you a single big pay-off to drool over" Sounds gay. Im just about ready to stop contributing anything here. No one else is posting shit, I regret starting this thread. I gained nothing but shade.
uh, just be glad Barry didnt ban you for a month for that remark. you basically just pissed in the face of an admin...

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 12:43 PM   #164
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

I apologize for that; i shouldn't have snapped^
Old 05-06-2017, 12:53 PM   #165
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
this thread sucks shit

all this japan fanboy bullshit
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 09:40 PM   #166
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
this thread sucks shit

Simmer down.. you might learn something

Old 05-09-2017, 12:43 AM   #167
Trap Star
Zilvia Junkie

Trap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Trap Star
You're one of those people that updates their facebook 400 times a day aren't you?

Judging by your join date you haven't been here long enough to realize this yet but you've been shown a level of patience that is rare for Zilvia. They're making a pretty reasonable request so you might as well go with it.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:53 AM   #168
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
this thread sucks shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap Star View Post
You're one of those people that updates their facebook 400 times a day aren't you?

Judging by your join date you haven't been here long enough to realize this yet but you've been shown a level of patience that is rare for Zilvia. They're making a pretty reasonable request so you might as well go with it.
oh for crying out loud, give the kid a break... at least hes posting shit thats worth looking at. if you dont like it, dont participate

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 02:46 AM   #169
vipergtsr1000hp
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
vipergtsr1000hp is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I actually like this thread. I honestly don't think there is anything wrong with it.
vipergtsr1000hp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:26 AM   #170
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap Star View Post

You might find this hard to believe, but he doesn't need your permission.
Whitey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:45 AM   #171
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
I actually like this thread as well.

However, the OP just needed to (which he has seemingly addressed by his edits) turn down the bro-tude a few notches, especially when addressing mods.

That's a quick way to exit stage left
Old 05-09-2017, 07:45 AM   #172
Jorgs_7
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
this thread sucks shit

Fuck right off bud.
Jorgs_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 08:25 AM   #173
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgs_7 View Post
Fuck right off bud.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:50 PM   #174
Trap Star
Zilvia Junkie

Trap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Trap Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
oh for crying out loud, give the kid a break... at least hes posting shit thats worth looking at. if you dont like it, dont participate
I'm not trying to give him a hard time, the first comment was meant to be somewhat sarcastic. I'm enjoying seeing some legit GT cars. Its giving me some good ideas for my own track build. I'd like for him to keep posting, but that's probably not going to happen if he refuses to listen to a reasonable request by a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey13 View Post
You might find this hard to believe, but he doesn't need your permission.
I never said he needed my permission. He can post whatever he wants. Just offering some advice so he doesn't catch the wrong end of a ban hammer.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:35 PM   #175
SR20PWRALTY
Zilvia Junkie

SR20PWRALTY is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread is all win! I actually pefer to go to the last page and see the latest post instead of going to the first page and going through all the pictures I already have seen.
SR20PWRALTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 12:10 AM   #176
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
all you have to do is google image search "nismo festival" and you see the same shit
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 12:23 PM   #177
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Last edited by Ryosuke Takahashi; 05-12-2017 at 08:58 AM..
Old 05-12-2017, 02:05 PM   #178
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 05-13-2017, 03:32 AM   #179
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
That engine bay shot is nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 08:54 AM   #180
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member