Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 11-21-2014, 12:28 PM   #61
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I bought a set of DMax which I assume he stocks so I don't think there would be any time between me ordering and him shipping them. If they don't come in by the end of the month im going to be a little mad I didn't just order some coils from a vendor in the USA lol.

Anyways, thanks for the reply.
Old 11-21-2014, 12:37 PM   #62
g35gabby
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
g35gabby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
I bought a set of DMax which I assume he stocks so I don't think there would be any time between me ordering and him shipping them. If they don't come in by the end of the month im going to be a little mad I didn't just order some coils from a vendor in the USA lol.

Anyways, thanks for the reply.
I don't think he stocks much of any of that stuff, I could be wrong. Just as easy to drop ship once it is ordered from the vendor. I'm almost positive that is what he did with my blitz FMIC.

Stocking something like that is wasted over head that can be obtained rather quickly from the manufacture so no reason to sit on coilovers for months waiting for someone to order them.
Old 11-21-2014, 12:39 PM   #63
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
are they responding to emails?

I've been trying to get some tail lights from yahoo japan and i have yet to get a response
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 12:43 PM   #64
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Yeah but I don't think he lists "Blitz FMIC" as something you can just click and buy...

Whereas with the Dmax stuff he's the vendor...
Old 11-22-2014, 11:43 AM   #65
xitsalgin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
xitsalgin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
For you guys that have ordered coilovers through GTR Garage, what's the shipping time like?

I see "2 months" up there. Are you serious? I've ordered a lot of stuff from Japan and 2 months is a long time especially for paying $100 USD for shipping.
I waited around 1 month, these coilovers are very high in demand and most of the time they are on back order. I personally bought mines while they were on backorder. Just be patient, kunio and his staff are great people! They will try their best to get you satisfied with your orders.
xitsalgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 08:02 PM   #66
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

update: i guess they got lost or something, but kunio is shipping out another set priority which is cool. good customer service.
Old 12-02-2014, 09:16 PM   #67
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
kunio responded to me in about 24 hours on a hood and gave me an estimate on shipping for a hood and aero parts etc.
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 01:24 PM   #68
TF_Jared

Trader Rating: (0)
TF_Jared is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Purchased my spirit-rei kit Feb 10th. Still haven't received it. Been given the runaround on a time I can expect the kit to arrive. First was told beginning of may then the end of may. Then 2nd week of June was told it was in the states. Then a week later I was told it was on the water...wait...didn't you just say it was in the states?! Then was told 2nd week of July and when that fell thru a recent email stated "spirit-rei kits are shipping out the end of July". Will not do business with them again.
TF_Jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 01:42 PM   #69
GTR-Garage
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
GTR-Garage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Apologies for the delays. We know it's no excuse, but the warehouse we've been using to handle our latest containers have caused some issues. Aero kits that we were told were on containers weren't and were forced to later containers. The containers have not gone out on time either despite assurances that things were being handled properly. This is the last container we are doing because we can't get it handled reliably. If anyone has questions please email us at [email protected].
Old 07-23-2015, 02:01 PM   #70
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Dang that's really a shame, no more parts containers
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 02:02 PM   #71
GTR-Garage
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
GTR-Garage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Absolutely not. No Yahoo Auctions service either. If it's not sitting in our Portland shop we aren't selling it.
Old 07-24-2015, 09:23 AM   #72
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
When they did offer YAJ bidding service, Kunio and his team were very professional, and helped me to find what I was looking for. Unfortunately, my budget was not quite where it needed to be to win the auction; but thats all part of the process.

Would do business again.
bataangpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote