Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-12-2010, 05:07 PM   #31
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I have an sr redtop, with the original steering rack for the 89 coupe. Is all I need the pump, reservior, and lines?
How much for all the powersteering stuff, and the good IACV with the metal screw, shipped to 83705?
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2010, 05:15 PM   #32
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
^^

Hey he has an sr redtop, with the original steering rack for the 89 coupe. Is all he needs the pump, reservior, and lines?
How much for all the powersteering stuff, and the good IACV with the metal screw, shipped to 83705
Old 05-12-2010, 06:34 PM   #33
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
WOW sorry about that, I guess that's what I get for using a blackberry...
Old 05-12-2010, 06:39 PM   #34
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Congrats on the license, now do you have a pair of crow harnesses? i know it wasn't mentioned nor picture, but i wanna double check.. thanks

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:13 PM   #35
hockeyrules
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
hockeyrules is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
ill take the water outlet if you still have it? and the idle control as long as it still works..
how big is the bore on the apexi sleeves?
hockeyrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:56 AM   #36
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Sorry I haven't responded to many shipping quotes lately. Just got done with a 13 hour workday today, hopefully I can get some free time tommorow to get back to some of you. Also the motivation lags big time on a $5 part to ship. I may only ship items over $20. It's really not worth my time to ship something to make almost nothing. Sorry

I still have the water outlet and idle control valve. The bore on the Apexi sleeves you can almost read on the picture.

And thank you, but I'm sorry to inform I only have ONE crow harness.

As for the guy asking about the power steering stuff, since you have an '89 coupe I assume that it was single cam before you had the SR? If so, the hardlines are on the opposite side and you will either need to change those out with the DOHC ones or try your luck at bending the lines. But besides that, you'll need the pump and reservoir which I am selling, and also a high pressure line that I currently do not have.

Ernie, I'll bring those lines by your work sometime. I don't have any axles sorry I used my spares.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:38 PM   #37
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Okay great ill look for some DOHC lines, so ho much for the powersteering dtuff you have, and the IACV with the metal screw shipped to 83705 lol
Old 05-13-2010, 09:19 PM   #38
moocowmoo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (46)
moocowmoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Send a message via AIM to moocowmoo Send a message via Yahoo to moocowmoo
bump for a legit dude
moocowmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:30 PM   #39
HPballer76
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
HPballer76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
have the stock s13 intake cam sprocket and bolt? pm me
Old 05-13-2010, 11:40 PM   #40
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPballer76 View Post
have the stock s13 intake cam sprocket and bolt? pm me
Sorry I do not, sold those awhile back with the sprockets and Tomei Poncams.

Thank you for kind words guys! Ash tray was just sold. Any PM's that haven't been responded to will be responded to tommorow morning. Mainly questions regarding the IACV, I wanna double check everything to make sure it's good to go. Lots of interest in the IACV, I have two, one without a screw though

*EDIT* The one IACV with the screw has been sold, the other one DOES NOT have the screw. But it is still for sale.

Power steering pump and reservoir and such was just sold today.

Last edited by DataXUnknown; 05-14-2010 at 05:50 PM..
Old 05-15-2010, 11:21 AM   #41
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Wow, I guess dibs don't count anymore even if you are waiting for a paypal address.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:02 AM   #42
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Wow, I guess dibs don't count anymore even if you are waiting for a paypal address.
I sent you my paypal on thursday, never recieved payment or message back so I sold it to a guy who did local pickup on friday. First one with money comes first. Apparently your sort of new to the whole buying and selling thing. Plus you were asking so many questions to the point where it looked like you didn't even know what you were buying, nor knew what you needed. Therefore I had to spoonfeed you information that you could have found by using the search tool not only on Zilvia but on google as well. This is not a "Discussion on Power Steering" thread I'm sorry.

If my answer seems harsh, deal with it. I'm grumpy right now and absolutely hate shipping anyways
Old 05-17-2010, 01:25 PM   #43
240agsx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
240agsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Talking ttt

free bump for a good seller buy his parts thanks for the ps bro
240agsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 02:43 AM   #44
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

All the prices are now OBO, lowballers welcome (to a certain extent). Shipping available only on items $20 or more. Unless you want to pay at least $15 for shipping for an item under $20. Remember trades welcome
Old 05-20-2010, 03:19 AM   #45
Mistah Mofro
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Mistah Mofro is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey I'll take the cams and the oil pan
Mistah Mofro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #46
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
dibs on the starter
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:20 AM   #47
chucky norris
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
chucky norris is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chucky norris
crap i wanted that ash tray lol
free bump for legit seller
Old 06-12-2010, 11:56 AM   #48
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
hey if your gonna pick up the s13 hatch lid, can you bring the s13 sr intake manifold with the iacv. i wanna see what version it is.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:46 PM   #49
EmpyreS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
EmpyreS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
is the crow harness still up on its safety or would it need to be reissued?
EmpyreS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:57 PM   #50
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

^^Sorry I didn't read this earlier, I'll bring the iacv by when i pick up the hatch lid

^Crow Harness, I'm not too sure when it would expire or if it even does? But it has been awhile.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:22 PM   #51
dr1ft32
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
dr1ft32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i cant believe no one has bought the sleeves yet, if i just hadnt finished putting my engine back together i would have picked these up. bumps
Old 06-18-2010, 07:36 PM   #52
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

^Thank you, sleeves were actually SOLD to BesTint. I cannot edit my original FS thread post because of people abusing rules, therefore all of us being punished.