Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2011, 11:56 PM   #11
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
And then came east coast bash.. finally got to witness a first hand event go down like that was crazy! So many cars, different group levels of drivers, the tire smoke and shards hitting your face.. it was awesome and then from there my little drifter phanb0i in me came out. i wanted to dreaaafffttt... but whats dreaaftting?(dumb redneck from tokyo drift voice)

but anyway.. i have quite a few friends that have done club loose events and slide from time to time.. and honestly i dont see why people put car together and dont use em to do what theyre supposted to do. im not saying that all s13's are meant to "drift" but if your gonna install parts on your car.. make use of em. im sure im not the only one that feels that way.

in the mean time, stock piling cash away, during the month of june i was saving up to go ka-t. why? well 1. my motor only had about 14k on it since its been in my red s13 2. it had arp headstuds 3. it was solid, didnt leak anything and ran more then strong.. so wtf not boost it.

in the meantime my friend was welding a diff he had laying around for free and then i got this. i picked it up from leg1t for cheap since he was doing one of those bn style ferrari hatches. i opted not to put it on till whenever i get kouki tail lights just because usdm lights+wing = nfs shift.. and i think that shit looks stupid

i picked up an excessive manufacturing skid plate and i must say this thing is awesome! 3 days of nyc driving vv

and a day later, my diff was ready, cleaned it up and dropped it in.

with some practice time in with a few weeks left before club loose night moves and since i had yet to get one since installing coilovers, all those arms, sway bars and bracing.. i could def. improve by actually getting an alignment done.

so alignment? check. routine tune up and oil change? check. tires? check. over looking the car thoroughly before tech inspection to i can have a good time? check! so off we go to the track!
ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote