Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 09:16 PM   #91
next_train

Trader Rating: (1)
next_train is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm voting for Mos Def.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2010, 11:18 PM   #92
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Carl Mother Fuckin Weathers.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 11-08-2010, 11:35 PM   #93
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
steve carell
Old 11-08-2010, 11:59 PM   #94
s13bert
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13bert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13bert
Ralph Wiggum for president lol....
Old 11-09-2010, 01:44 PM   #95
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nice bump.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:50 PM   #96
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
it would be, if taken seriously.
the last year of Obama's term is coming up.
it's interesting to see how ppl think about the issue now, vs a few years ago.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:07 PM   #97
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
"Yes we can" ---> "We thought we could..."

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 04-02-2011, 07:25 AM   #98
Lees_Garage
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (66)
Lees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really nice
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25_s13*CHUKI View Post
I vote for... um... Donald trump
I know I am diggin this thread up from the grave, but reading through it I saw this and laughed. I'll be there voting with you, and we might actually be able to vote for Trump. Lol
Old 04-02-2011, 07:45 AM   #99
Phate
Leaky Injector

Phate is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Grip View Post
I know I am diggin this thread up from the grave, but reading through it I saw this and laughed. I'll be there voting with you, and we might actually be able to vote for Trump. Lol
I'm reasonably sure hes going to run. He was on tv the other night flaunting his birth certificate and asking Obama to bust his out. I like this guy.
8. they all smell funny
Old 04-02-2011, 08:51 AM   #100
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Dr. Sheldon Cooper FTW!

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:46 PM   #101
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I am not voting.

There is no point. The republic is dead and we're simply a democracy now. Checks and balances are a farce and special interest money always leaves us with government hacks as potential politicians, who do what they please when they please and let the media spin it as positive news for Amerika.

The two wolves will always outvote the lamb over what's for dinner.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:28 PM   #102
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
obama is way too moderate. thinking about voting third party, probably won't. shit sucks bro.
Old 04-10-2011, 04:29 AM   #103
AN89HATCH
Zilvia Junkie

AN89HATCH is a well-known jackass
If you really think about it, there is not much that Obama can do. The fact that there are so many politicians only trying to improve their own personal situations/getting reelected; and republicans holding out on everything until they get there way, what do you expect. I honestly believe many politicians on both sides, do not want to see a person of color or half color (to be politically correct lol) do well(or to appear as doing well), making it even harder for him to get anything done. Also prob will not vote.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:08 AM   #104
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
<~~~~~~ not voting
Late Night Crew #1
Old 04-10-2011, 05:31 AM   #105
'97 S14 SE Turbo
Zilvia Member

'97 S14 SE Turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to '97 S14 SE Turbo
Gifford/Clinton 2012!!!
Old 04-10-2011, 09:39 AM   #106
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
In my case, the entire government is fired. I won't ever vote to re-elect anybody who was in an elected position this year. ever. and I will be voting in future elections.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:46 AM   #107
sr20sean
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
sr20sean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sr20sean
ryan tuerck for president
Old 04-10-2011, 04:17 PM   #108
Siphter
Leaky Injector

Siphter is an unknown quantity at this point

[insert Libertarian candidate as my vote]
Old 04-11-2011, 12:25 AM   #109
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
if you're planning on not voting at all, why not vote third party instead? you know, for fun
Old 04-24-2011, 12:28 PM   #110
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
keanu reeves for president bishes
he would take both pills in real life and say phuk the system
Old 04-26-2011, 11:51 AM   #111
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to daryl337
Quote:
Originally Posted by AN89HATCH View Post
If you really think about it, there is not much that Obama can do. The fact that there are so many politicians only trying to improve their own personal situations/getting reelected; and republicans holding out on everything until they get there way, what do you expect. I honestly believe many politicians on both sides, do not want to see a person of color or half color (to be politically correct lol) do well(or to appear as doing well), making it even harder for him to get anything done. Also prob will not vote.
I disagree.

What I honestly believe is that regardless of color, both sides act like such babies about everything that nothing ever gets done. This is a fault of both democraps and republican'ts. They spend so much time criticizing each other and overturning eachothers bills (just to spite eachother), that they end up getting nothing done.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:47 PM   #112
Sergio180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
Sergio180sx is on the path to ruinSergio180sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
I'm voting for paul walker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftOutlaw View Post
No not at the moment but an easy fix. just swap the motor I have in and take the old one out.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:55 PM   #113
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to daryl337
Screw it. Since 2012 is coming and its the end of the world, lets go ahead and get the anti-christ involved and vote Justin Bieber straight in to presidency. Bypass any age rules/eligibilities and just vote that little guy right in.

The world will promptly end.
Old 08-19-2012, 06:01 PM   #114
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I hate politics. There's never a best choice - only a lesser of evils.

Can't we resurrect FDR?

Also, bump.
Old 08-19-2012, 10:08 PM   #115
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I hope we change.

lol
Old 08-19-2012, 11:31 PM   #116
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ron Muther Fucking Paul Bishes
Viva la REVOLUTION
Old 08-20-2012, 04:04 AM   #117
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
We don't need FDR. We need to take charge of our government. Stop electing spineless democrats and backwards as the jihadists they hate republicans. We need real news and a return to true investigative journalism. We need to demand much more from out presidential candidates. Romney hasn't answered a single question of any real consequence and Obama hasn't been asked any.
Old 08-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #118
ivantheterribl3

ivantheterribl3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Anarchy. Shit would be terrible but there would be no politicians to blame
Old 08-20-2012, 01:44 PM   #119
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
200 rounds of 0.40 cal, two loaded mags of 7.62x39, let the shit hit the fan already.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:46 PM   #120
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
politics is all the nerds who were teased in school, who are now just full of bullshit and pointing the god damn finger at anyone else.

i already over this point the finger at each other election shit,just tell us what you will REALLY do as president and be done with it for christ sake.
Closed Thread