Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-09-2015, 08:55 PM   #31
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Ya this shit is funny seeing as I have been here since nov 2001. I was here before Kevin aka mrmeph joined. We knew each other from Socal240 and FA. Kevin joined a year or two later and then became a mod. Now he is admin.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2015, 09:50 PM   #32
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
My name was misspelled.
You'll have to take that up with spell check, I as a millennial can't be held accountable 4 my actions

kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 10:00 PM   #33
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Fucking children these days. Clueless little shit.
I want you all to know that............the killer was me all along muhaha

I guess this was worth it .......cuz i got to meet all the admins????

Go ahead admins lock it!
Lock it like the threads of old
Old 10-09-2015, 10:13 PM   #34
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Holy shit, look at all these big wigs up in here!
Old 10-09-2015, 10:28 PM   #35
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
All this talk and not one mention of RJF nor West.

Sad.
Old 10-09-2015, 10:42 PM   #36
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana_Cute View Post
Why is S13Teddy not mention or his Mulsanne crew..

Good ol' Zilvia back in the days.
I snuck that v8 sucks sign in for teddy, was working the sonic motor booth that year lol.

but man, i really miss the old days. it was so fun hanging out back then
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 11:12 PM   #37
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Back when Teddy cared about cars.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:03 AM   #38
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Holy shit, as lame as this thread is, it brought out some posts from accounts that i haven't seen in a while. Bravo.
Old 10-10-2015, 08:24 AM   #39
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
All this talk and not one mention of RJF nor West.

Sad.
That is pretty sad.
Old 10-10-2015, 08:29 AM   #40
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
West was actually mentioned twice, as both Mark and West.

Failing to mention RJF is un-excusable though. Without Bob, Zilvia would never have survived financially. He has done so much behind the scenes, on top of actively working within the forum.
Old 10-10-2015, 10:31 AM   #41
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Holy shit, look at all these big wigs up in here!
I know right? there are Zilvia patricians everywhere
Old 10-10-2015, 10:49 AM   #42
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
This thread is making me sentimental thinking back 10-12 years ago.
Chernobyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 11:25 PM   #43
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Man I really miss Freshalloy. Didn't realize I've been on this site for so long....

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 11:31 PM   #44
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
We had the likes for about a week or two.. that was cool

I miss my old screen name kalypso123
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 12:18 PM   #45
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
lol I remember Yuri and the epic coupe that slid into a barn and never came back.

no one ever mentioned those viceroy guys tho haha
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 03:15 PM   #46
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
I've been lurking around for the past week or so. I went MIA around 2010 when I got a "serious girlfriend" whom 4 years later cheated on me with her ex, soooooo here I am lol.

I had Yuri's wheels, he told me they were like super rare, they were ugly and didn't sell though. ThatGuy, shit there he is, in broad daylight, I always used to wanna be like him. Every post I saw was like, man he is so cool. Anyone socal guys remember the premium member meetup? Or the ZOMGBBQ's? I think I'm going to lurk some more in the shadows. I gotta change my damn sig and av though haha
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 05:04 PM   #47
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Kid zelda?
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 05:21 PM   #48
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
I think you missed the great REP wars of 2007

Also when premies were able to change their user name and i went from Kndacomplx to tacoburritoconcarneensaladaaaaaaa and got shafted with tacotacotaco because my name was to long and fucked the format.

What about the great Chewbacca burn thread that was wiped from history
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 05:23 PM   #49
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
R.I.P. Hot girls thread

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 09:28 PM   #50
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Or back in the day when being a premium member meant something...
Old 10-12-2015, 09:29 PM   #51
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Or back in the day when being a premium member meant something...
Seriously. Once i went black, i'll never go back
Old 10-13-2015, 10:04 AM   #52
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
West was actually mentioned twice, as both Mark and West.
It was a spur of the moment post, I couldn't remember his handle since I been gone for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
Man I really miss Freshalloy. Didn't realize I've been on this site for so long....
I miss the quality tech discussions back then
the Sentra vs 240sx "kills" threads were hilarious
Russ at the height of his powers roasting noobs...

Premie meet was cool, I was one of the organizers. I'm still e-friends with a lot of those guys.
What became the OMGBBQ meet starterd out as the "Official Socal DAYTIME" meet back in 2007. The idea was that a lot of S-chassis owners - due to obligations, work, family, etc. - couldn't make the typical night meets.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=148246

The party at Johnny's also needs to me mentioned as a pretty cool moment in zilvia history.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 11:38 AM   #53
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post
We had the likes for about a week or two.. that was cool

I miss my old screen name kalypso123
Dude! You're Kalypso!?! I was wondering where you went. All you guys with lost legendary screen names need to put them in your sigs...
Old 10-13-2015, 02:55 PM   #54
TougeSR20Kid
Zilvia Junkie

TougeSR20Kid has a little shameless behavior in the past
You got that bit about the first era being proliferated by flourishing tech threads right
Not a whole lot of that going on lately... I vote we try and get a renaissance of sorts going

And I did like that bit about the V8 plague lol good shit.
Mark my words real men drive I-6 turbos
Namaste mother f**ker
TougeSR20Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 02:59 PM   #55
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeSR20Kid View Post
p>Mark my words real men drive I-6 turbos
That's what I told my buddy who keeps insisting on TT'ing his VQ35HR. Talking about forged internals & shooting for 500hp... /facepalm
Old 10-13-2015, 08:15 PM   #56
MADE
Zilvia Addict

MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
In Japan there was a guy rolling around with a VQ35TT pushing 500 in a Gloria unforged. Possible for how long meh unknown.

Accurate or not I like the post bringing memories back. Although I log on occasionally it good to see something other than BOTs posting.
Old 10-14-2015, 10:08 AM   #57
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADE View Post
In Japan there was a guy rolling around with a VQ35TT pushing 500 in a Gloria unforged. Possible for how long meh unknown.
</p>
Yeah, it's pretty common amongst VQ enthusiasts. My point was (aside from creating what is sure to be one clusterfuck of an engine) that the HR didn't need forged internal to sustain 500hp. But he's one of those 'I hate forums' guys, so I'll let him figure it out on his own.
Old 10-14-2015, 12:08 PM   #58
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
HR didn't need forged internal to sustain 500hp. But he's one of those 'I hate forums' guys, so I'll let him figure it out on his own.
I did not know that. I thought VQ's hated boost. I kind of like the idea of a G37 pushing 500hp. I hate the vq sound though...........
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 02:53 PM   #59
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
I did not know that. I thought VQ's hated boost. I kind of like the idea of a G37 pushing 500hp. I hate the vq sound though...........
&quot;Hate boost&quot; is kinda relative... The general consensus is that DE's safe limit is at 400whp. Rev-ups @ 450whp. 3.5L HR's @ 500whp & 3.7L HR's @ 550hp. I dunno, I'm just not super impressed with that output when it's got soooo much more displacement over an SR or over competitive 4 bangers. Plus, I wouldn't wanna recreate a Z32TT-like nightmare of an engine bay. N/A VQ's are nice. Boosted? I guess a supercharged or single turbo rear-mounted setup might not be too bad, but I just think there are better options available. I4 or I6 turbos for me.
Old 10-16-2015, 08:54 PM   #60
DrftKingIII
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
DrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Thou must affectionately recall the eve of the Chmercer Revolution, when all the provincials without lavish wheels and deluxe ride height were lined up in the town square and shamed to their demise.
I remember meeting you and Fintel at a local event, had to have been 05 or 06. Stockbody, pignose, red paint if I recall correctly.

So much missing in here. This thread makes me feel old.