Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 07:50 PM   #1
Sloppy Garage

Trader Rating: (0)
Sloppy Garage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Poor College Student Drift Build Channel

*SNIP*
check out my new video and also my last one on my channel! will continue to post updates on 5.0 swap
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2017, 08:38 PM   #2
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
No. How about you make a build thread here ha?
edit:
My bad, I see you already made one. Will check it out
Old 04-25-2017, 09:17 PM   #3
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
not that interesting
Old 04-26-2017, 01:34 AM   #4
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
can someone ban this attention-seeking spam chode already?
Old 04-26-2017, 07:46 AM   #5
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
What's up with that Stratus tho?
Old 04-26-2017, 08:05 AM   #6
unicoder
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
unicoder is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Serious question, doesn't drifting starve a carb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5.3 V8 Swap w/ Nitrous
Old 04-26-2017, 09:11 AM   #7
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Sell car, log out of zilvia, forget your password
Old 04-26-2017, 09:21 AM   #8
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Comment of the decade.
Old 04-26-2017, 09:42 AM   #9
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy Garage View Post
*SNIP*
check out my new video and also my last one on my channel! will continue to post updates on 5.0 swap
Real talk, this is some of the worst content. Use some basic editing and buy a fucking tripod.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:29 AM   #10
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Whats wrong with these kids brains these days... totally SHOT
Old 04-26-2017, 10:53 AM   #11
dcjodon
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
"I'm a poor college student."
-builds a drift car

Sounds like a huge financial mistake. Build a savings account first maybe.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:28 AM   #12
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
This is the second time this fuckboi made a thread about his ghetto project. Ban him!!
Old 04-26-2017, 11:51 AM   #13
Ratpack_Chad
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Ratpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the roughRatpack_Chad is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Yes Please.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:07 PM   #14
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Idiot making the videos: "I bet we could share our video on Zilvia and get a bunch of views and likes!"

Only thing you will get from this community is a shit load of dislikes and hurt feelings, keep your low quality build to yourself.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:18 PM   #15
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
To provide a moderately productive comment in the sea of typical Zilvia douchebaggery, many long-time S-chassis owners see Haggard Garage style car clubs, missile drifting, and the surrounding scene of children building shit cars, as the final blow to the rotting corpse that is the S-chassis scene.

Seriously, good luck with your build, but another budget drift project Youtube channel won't get a positive response on Zilvia.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:23 PM   #16
dcjodon
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail View Post
To provide a moderately productive comment in the sea of typical Zilvia douchebaggery, many long-time S-chassis owners see Haggard Garage style car clubs, missile drifting, and the surrounding scene of children building shit cars, as the final blow to the rotting corpse that is the S-chassis scene.

Seriously, good luck with your build, but another budget drift project Youtube channel won't get a positive response on Zilvia.
Yup. One day it'll come full circle and clean chassis will be absurdly expensive.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 04-26-2017, 01:30 PM   #17
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb13 View Post
Idiot making the videos: "I bet we could share our video on Zilvia and get a bunch of views and likes!"

Only thing you will get from this community is a shit load of dislikes and hurt feelings, keep your low quality build to yourself.
I think I like this as my reason for editing the link out of the thread and closing it.

And I write too!
Closed Thread