Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 02-14-2018, 09:42 PM   #1
garretquinn1

Trader Rating: (0)
garretquinn1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ISO an s13 shell in the PNW

I've been searching forums, craigslist, facebook, and offer up for a long while now and all I have found in the PNW are people asking 3k for their overpriced junkyard shells. Im hopeful to find a clean titled shell so I can finally begin to build a street/drift car. If you have anything for sale or know anybody that is selling, it would be awesome to know!
garretquinn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2018, 11:48 PM   #2
Jfornachon
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Jfornachon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I am in boise. I have a clean 89 hatch shell. It has an ichibah 5 lug swap (with arp speed tip extended studs and lugnuts) and 300zx brake swap. It has some no name coilovers that look new. Bought so I could install the 5 lug swap. A set of 17x8.5 I think xxr's with two sets of race slicks. I bought an intercooler from cx racing. I was going to put an sr into it that I had left over from my last 240. It has a spare open diff in the housing. A 3 gauge pillar and steering column. I have a bunch of other random parts that will go with it. SS braided clutch line Sr radiator and mechanical fan shroud. I would like to get 2.5k for it and all parts. There is a dent in the pside where back of the door. Extra window manual regulators.
Jfornachon is offline   Reply With Quote