Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-26-2017, 10:16 PM   #121
@(O_o)@
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
@(O_o)@ is a glorious beacon of light@(O_o)@ is a glorious beacon of light@(O_o)@ is a glorious beacon of light@(O_o)@ is a glorious beacon of light@(O_o)@ is a glorious beacon of light@(O_o)@ is a glorious beacon of light@(O_o)@ is a glorious beacon of light@(O_o)@ is a glorious beacon of light@(O_o)@ is a glorious beacon of light@(O_o)@ is a glorious beacon of light@(O_o)@ is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

@(O_o)@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2017, 03:03 AM   #122
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^Dam! That valve cover reminds me of the few magnesium sr20s heads I seen before. Great find
Ryosuke Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 03:29 AM   #123
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
My friend here imported this s13 silvia with authentic nismo kit on it a few years ago. Probably one of the coolest cars I've ever seen in person.
For those who dont know, this was the same kit used on the JGTC silvia in '93

Old 04-27-2017, 09:27 AM   #124
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about

Old 04-27-2017, 12:51 PM   #125
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveJDM View Post
My friend here imported this s13 silvia with authentic nismo kit on it a few years ago. Probably one of the coolest cars I've ever seen in person.
For those who dont know, this was the same kit used on the JGTC silvia in '93

RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 05:57 PM   #126
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 04-28-2017, 03:02 PM   #127
dkim1985
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
dkim1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
i dont have crazy aero or cool stickers all over my car...but atleast im driving time attack. hate me. lol
Old 04-28-2017, 03:10 PM   #128
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

^cool type x, welcome to the thread

Bonus sexy legs points

Old 04-28-2017, 10:49 PM   #129
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Why don't more people do jgtc style cars with wide tires and raised arches? Instead everyone wants to tuck rim.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 10:53 PM   #130
AscendaShogun
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
AscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Why don't more people do jgtc style cars with wide tires and raised arches? Instead everyone wants to tuck rim.

We gotta be trendsetters man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
decrepit teenage shitsleds
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
"Cut my springs, car is bouncy, will a camber kit help?"
AscendaShogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 11:04 PM   #131
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post

Its pretty difficult to make/execute; glad to see people still trying to make it tho
Old 04-29-2017, 12:34 AM   #132
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Yeah, arches definitely need to be higher on that car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 08:54 AM   #133
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 04-30-2017, 12:57 AM   #134
Nirun

Nirun is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm liking this thread and these pics ^

Paul Newman for the win. He could have raced almost anything he wanted (because he could afford it) but he chose Nissan / Datsun. The documentary on him is awesome. He ended up giving the majority of his proceeds from selling salad dressing to charity.

How about Tom Cruise though? (It didn't last)
https://youtu.be/nd2uQiQtcGE

On another note, I wish more Resin / DieCast model companies would look into Nissan S-Chassis JGTC 1/18th scale... (i.e Ignition Model / GT Spirit / AutoArt)

Maybe we should email them to keep the livery 'alive' ?
Nirun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 01:06 PM   #135
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 05-03-2017, 11:27 PM   #136
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
jesus christ can someone teach this guy how to edit his posts so he doesn't have to make a new one every time he finds a picture on google
Old 05-03-2017, 11:52 PM   #137
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
jesus christ can someone teach this guy how to edit his posts so he doesn't have to make a new one every time he finds a picture on google
Dude your in my thread; if you don't like it fuck off
Old 05-04-2017, 12:50 AM   #138
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
it is yours, alright...
Old 05-04-2017, 09:10 AM   #139
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiS3qhouhWM
Old 05-04-2017, 11:34 AM   #140
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryosuke Takahashi View Post
Dude your in my thread; if you don't like it fuck off
Actually, no.

I just went through the whole thread and merged every instance where you consecutively posted. This reduced the overall thread by two pages and keeps your thread cleaner. I will now politely ask that you make an effort to group your photos in the future, rather than simply posting a new response every time you find another picture. This thread has potential, but things work better when they are as organized as possible.
Old 05-04-2017, 12:22 PM   #141
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Actually, no.

I just went through the whole thread and merged every instance where you consecutively posted. This reduced the overall thread by two pages and keeps your thread cleaner. I will now politely ask that you make an effort to group your photos in the future, rather than simply posting a new response every time you find another picture. This thread has potential, but things work better when they are as organized as possible.
Why the need for excessive organization? It'd be a nightmare for someone to quote a picture compiled with 20 other photos of similar or unrelated interest. Let alone try to describe which one in particular. Since you asked politely I will try to improve the photo bundles; but reference photos are found inconsistently so I cant guarantee every post will be jam packed as you regrouped
Old 05-04-2017, 12:27 PM   #142
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Why the need for excessive organization? It'd be a nightmare for someone to quote a picture compiled with 20 other photos of similar or unrelated interest. Let alone try to describe which one in particular. Since you asked politely I will try to improve the photo bundles; but reference photos are found inconsistently so I cant guarantee every post will be jam packed as you regrouped

Ry,

As someone who loves this thread and the pictures you put up, I do have a hard time keeping up. That and my email box blows up everyday with the updates. I like having your pictures bunched just because it really helps sort them over some of the bust out ones that have been posted. No one has a problem with the content it just a bit loud when it's bam post bam post bam post. Keep the picture coming though. They are great. My new favorite thread.
Maxstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 12:39 PM   #143
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Why the need for excessive organization?
For the reasons I already stated, and it's not excessive.
Quote:
It'd be a nightmare for someone to quote a picture compiled with 20 other photos of similar or unrelated interest. Let alone try to describe which one in particular.
Actually, it's pretty simple to only quote part of a post, or break it up into sections in order to address various issues.
Quote:
Since you asked politely I will try to improve the photo bundles; but reference photos are found inconsistently so I cant guarantee every post will be jam packed as you regrouped
You don't always have to post them all as soon as you find them. Start a folder on your desktop. Pick a time each day and upload everything. It will give those following this thread and enjoying it, a single big pay-off to drool over.
Old 05-04-2017, 01:48 PM   #144
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
That 300zx is not JGTC.........but Unnnnfffff!
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 04:34 PM   #145
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
For the reasons I already stated, and it's not excessive..
You don't always have to post them all as soon as you find them. Start a folder on your desktop. Pick a time each day and upload everything. It will give those following this thread and enjoying it, a single big pay-off to drool over.
Man your telling me when I should post now/how that is very excessive; Im not some dime store hooker that's going to "give you a single big pay-off to drool over" Sounds gay. Im just about ready to stop contributing anything here. No one else is posting shit, I regret starting this thread. I gained nothing but shade.
Old 05-04-2017, 06:20 PM   #146
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Dude you sound like a little bitch, homeboys trying to help you n shit
S14kouki805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 06:32 PM   #147
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Man your telling me when I should post now/how that is very excessive; Im not some dime store hooker that's going to "give you a single big pay-off to drool over" Sounds gay. Im just about ready to stop contributing anything here. No one else is posting shit, I regret starting this thread. I gained nothing but shade.
.......the door is over there ---------->

Please close it behind you when you leave and do not try to peak from outside

Good riddance. ....
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 06:37 PM   #148
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
You're lucky he doesn't ban you for being an asshole, he is just trying to keep the thread clean and organized. Since you're the only one really posting, making one contribution to this thread a day seems reasonable. Almost seems like you are just trying to post excessively so you thread stays at the top and more people see it...
Old 05-04-2017, 06:40 PM   #149
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Old 05-04-2017, 06:53 PM   #150
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews

Car was for sale - Racecardirect.com
Maxstyle is offline   Reply With Quote