Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-25-2017, 03:26 PM   #91
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I had an S14 1/10 body made by...I think ABC Hobby, that was fashioned like this. I LOOOOOOOVE this thing. I miss RS*R as a whole
Old 04-25-2017, 03:27 PM   #92
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^got any pics? Sounds cool

Man I always loved these cars but this el pollo loco center garnish vinyl is questionable. Should of left the middle lights alone
Ryosuke Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 03:51 PM   #93
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
xanaviS14.JPG

Damn is that rust? Lol even the best S-chassis are not without fault
S14kouki805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 04:03 PM   #94
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryosuke Takahashi View Post

Man I always loved these cars but this el pollo loco center garnish vinyl is questionable. Should of left the middle lights alone
I believe this particular car is for sale.

Racer Connect
Maxstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 04:05 PM   #95
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
^Very interesting, I do have a zenki center garnish for replacement.. what was the asking price?

Ok it has a kouki left side light and a zenki right light I only noticed. Either way this thing needs zenki lights
Old 04-25-2017, 04:08 PM   #96
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^Very interesting, I do have a zenki center garnish for replacement.. what was the asking price?
I thought i saw about $25k at some point. The build list is in the link. Pretty crazy.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:09 PM   #97
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14kouki805 View Post
Attachment 99088

Damn is that rust? Lol even the best S-chassis are not without fault
Probably a rock chip from time attacking the fuck outta that car
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 04:10 PM   #98
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Probably a rock chip from time attacking the fuck outta that car
Looks like it's just orange from the former paint job. The bumper also has it. I'm sure the hood was not the heavy steel one. HAHA
Old 04-25-2017, 04:17 PM   #99
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 04-25-2017, 04:26 PM   #100
spooled240
Post Whore!

spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxstyle View Post
Looks like it's just orange from the former paint job. The bumper also has it. I'm sure the hood was not the heavy steel one. HAHA
nahh that's the stock vented hood fam

Old 04-25-2017, 04:32 PM   #101
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
nahh that's the stock vented hood fam

Your right. From the LE XE SE Autech Navan edition. I remember now.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:37 PM   #102
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxstyle View Post

^^you guys sure? Metal hoods are to heavy, it had to be lightweight fiberglass. The car was around 2300lbs.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:44 PM   #103
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:

^^you guys sure? Metal hoods are to heavy, it had to be lightweight fiberglass. The car was around 2300lbs.
We were just kidding.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:57 PM   #104
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Anybody know why they used the single cam KA in the GT3 cars? I mean there was a DOHC but why was the single more favorable in races
Old 04-25-2017, 05:08 PM   #105
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jared420sx is on the path to ruinjared420sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 13 reviews

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jared420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 05:43 PM   #106
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^got any pics? Sounds cool
I wish I did. I'm sure if I dig through the crevices of my laptop, I'll find some buried deep, but here's the shell (done like Pearsons)

I started with a GT wing and then ended up fashioning a duckbill for it. It ended life as a bash shell. Then, my wife threw out close to 4k worth or RC stuff and along with it went that battery, 3 Yokomo chassis, 2 radios, a couple of chargers, a sh1tton of batteries, wheels, and tires, 2 HPI E10 chassis, and a few off-brand radio/chassis and I can't even tell you how many other bodies. I'm not mad about it or nothing. It was a just a great hobby that was cheaper than 1:1 cars that I enjoyed
Old 04-25-2017, 06:29 PM   #107
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
I wish I did. I'm sure if I dig through the crevices of my laptop, I'll find some buried deep, but here's the shell (done like Pearsons)

I started with a GT wing and then ended up fashioning a duckbill for it. It ended life as a bash shell. Then, my wife threw out close to 4k worth or RC stuff and along with it went that battery, 3 Yokomo chassis, 2 radios, a couple of chargers, a sh1tton of batteries, wheels, and tires, 2 HPI E10 chassis, and a few off-brand radio/chassis and I can't even tell you how many other bodies. I'm not mad about it or nothing. It was a just a great hobby that was cheaper than 1:1 cars that I enjoyed

Dang..man I will never understand why they do that. I had that kind of BS happen to me as well. Like some kind of displimentary action they take to destroy your hobbies & interests. They always have the worst excuse of throwing out those valuable items as well. Its the worst they make a stuipd face & act like its a mistake; they understand we'll give up eventually and take advantage of our laziness. Most likely because they see us happy with our little hobbies and instead are sparked with jealousy due to lack of attention..

Xanvai S14 interior
Old 04-26-2017, 07:29 AM   #108
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Dang..man I will never understand why they do that... Most likely because they see us happy with our little hobbies and instead are sparked with jealousy due to lack of attention..
100% agree
Old 04-26-2017, 09:15 AM   #109
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 04-26-2017, 09:22 AM   #110
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So is this a "post body kits" thread or are we actually trying to stick to the JGTC theme?
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 09:35 AM   #111
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
So is this a "post body kits" thread or are we actually trying to stick to the JGTC theme?
So far I've only posted JGTC & iMSA cars. And I would like to keep it that way. Someone posted a s13 recently with a bumper that looks like its ready for space exploration. Also if theres more nissans that raced in Europe, Australia, or other regions are welcome if they had another class division name. Cool tech like subframes advancements, double wishbone setups and other things nissans have been converted or improved are welcome
Old 04-26-2017, 10:12 AM   #112
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 04-26-2017, 11:33 AM   #113
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Such a great thread. To bad I'm running out of original content

Old 04-26-2017, 11:43 AM   #114
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
greddy2die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:50 AM   #115
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 04-26-2017, 03:06 PM   #116
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy2die View Post
DAMN!!!! You beat me to it. lol
Old 04-26-2017, 03:25 PM   #117
spooled240
Post Whore!

I wonder why most of these cars ran such tall sidewalls.
Old 04-26-2017, 03:28 PM   #118
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 04-26-2017, 05:22 PM   #119
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
Quote:
lateral grip maybe due to the sidewall flex?
greddy2die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 05:38 PM   #120
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
For S14/S15 silvias it corrected understeer due to the front engine layout.