Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:25 AM   #1
Marino.
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (11)
Marino. has a spectacular aura aboutMarino. has a spectacular aura aboutMarino. has a spectacular aura aboutMarino. has a spectacular aura aboutMarino. has a spectacular aura aboutMarino. has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
s13 PBM multilink arms, 5 lug, aluminum knuckles, stock arms, subframe plates

Hi zilvia. I recently did all my rear subframe stuff arms/bushings/etc. I have some extra parts that I did not use or got better stuff in the process. Check them out below. I am most likely just shipping and not doing any local pickup as I work weird hours. All payment done via paypal. I usually ship via usps flat rate, so figure those typical 12-18 dollar shipping for most of these. If you need any info or more detailed pictures, just send me a message.

Powered By Max S13 Rear Multilink 550+Shipping
These arms were off of my friends car. He had them for about a year and a half. All the nuts/adjustors/etc move freely and nothing is frozen. I took them all apart and put grease on them. If you are interested and need any more detailed pics please let me know.

z32 Aluminum Knuckes with insert 100+shipping
Oem set of z32 rear knuckles, and I made sure to grab the steel insert for the ball joint so they are ready to go.

Rear 5 lug hubs 60+shipping SOLDD
These are from the same z32. These hubs will fit on the rear of s13, s14, and I believe r32s and r33s. Please confirm before purchasing. They are in used condition, and have been sitting for a while. I cant feel any play in them. One of the studs was snapped so I replaced it for you.

BNIB Gktech s13 v1 subframe reinforcement plates 30+shipping
these are the original gktech weld in subframe brackets for s13. Would go great with the mazworx weld in diff plate in below.

New Mazworks s13 weld in diff support 25+shipping
This is brand new untouched. I don't have a box as it was just mailed in a bag. The marks are from them deburring in the machining process. Pretty thick gauge metal, and a perfect addition to the v1 gktech subframe plates above.

Energy suspension rear s13 arm bushing set minus a few bushings 30+shipping SOLDD
So this set would normally cover all the bushings in the rear multilink. Knuckle and arms. I took out 6 bushings from the set to do my knuckle. The knuckle and arms are the same bushings, only the lca are different. So what you have here is 4 lca bushings, and 6 multilink/knuckle bushings. So you can do the lcas and either the knuckle or the 3 other arms. If this doesn't make sense and your interested please contact me. Coincidentally this would do all the bushings in the below arms.

s13 Factory Stock Rear arm set 80+shipping or 20+shipping a pair
Stock arm set, in typical used condition. The ball joints don't have play, but have been ripped for a while. Id say rebuild them with new joints and the above bushing and have a solid spare set for the track.

Last edited by Marino.; 06-11-2021 at 04:27 PM.. Reason: updated sold item
Marino. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2018, 01:15 AM   #2
Marino.
Leaky Injector

Marino. has a spectacular aura aboutMarino. has a spectacular aura aboutMarino. has a spectacular aura aboutMarino. has a spectacular aura aboutMarino. has a spectacular aura aboutMarino. has a spectacular aura about
Energy suspension bushings sold
Old 09-30-2018, 01:49 PM   #3
Marino.
Leaky Injector

buummmppppppp
Old 10-13-2018, 03:10 AM   #4
Marino.
Leaky Injector

Bump, feel free to shoot me offers
Old 10-13-2018, 09:08 PM   #5
jlmillionaire
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
jlmillionaire is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Sent you a pm ��
jlmillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote