Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2018, 09:22 AM   #121
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
I want a few more years of Lebron defying time.

I really don't think we'll ever see anyone on his level, ever again.
Father Time is undefeated. Every year we get of LeBron playing well after this one -- including this one -- is bonus footage.

If Antetokounmpo stays healthy and develops a killer streak, my bets are on him.
If Ben Simmons learns to fucking shoot and take a hit in the lane, same for him.

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2018, 09:35 AM   #122
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Donovan Mitchell is who I see having a great career

He's basically a better Wade if you compare them at the same age. Wade could never shoot like him

Kinda want this Doncić dude to be the real deal too

Fuck all the future shit though, it'll come in due time.

Let's talk about this season, who you guys got for Wednesday, Nuggets or T-Wolves?

I want the Nuggets in, doesn't matter too much though either team is getting swept 1st rd

Whatever team doesn't make it will probably fire their head coach. Both Malone and Thibs need to go imo, Thibs more-so. Will forever hate the dude for playing Rose in garbage time against the 76ers...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 04-12-2018, 07:36 AM   #123
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Will the Knickerbockers fans continue to blame Phil and Melo?
Looks like the Bocker Americans have decided that the axe should fall on Jeff Hornysex first
[link]

And I write too!
Old 04-12-2018, 04:28 PM   #124
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Doesn't matter who coaches em, Knicks will still be terrible forever unless something magical happens

xquizitditz
Old 04-12-2018, 08:02 PM   #125
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
as long the new coach keeps developing the youth. i'm fine with it. 17-18 was suppose to be a development year. horny failed hard and kept playing the vets. his rotations just drove me insane.

just no doc rivers. pls.
Old 04-12-2018, 11:28 PM   #126
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post

He's basically a better Wade if you compare them at the same age. Wade could never shoot like him

Kinda want this Doncić dude to be the real deal too

Fuck all the future shit though, it'll come in due time.
I think Malik Monk is going to wind up being really special.

Brandon Ingram & KAT though. Those dudes are the future IMO.

Quote:
Let's talk about this season, who you guys got for Wednesday, Nuggets or T-Wolves?

I want the Nuggets in, doesn't matter too much though either team is getting swept 1st rd

Whatever team doesn't make it will probably fire their head coach. Both Malone and Thibs need to go imo, Thibs more-so. Will forever hate the dude for playing Rose in garbage time against the 76ers...
Thibs should not be employed by any NBA team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
Doesn't matter who coaches em, Knicks will still be terrible forever unless something magical happens
I like a few of their young guys. Mudiay, Frankie Smokes, Burke. They all need a ton of development but each COULD turn into something.
Old 04-13-2018, 07:39 PM   #127
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
https://www.msgnetworks.com/videos/k...-conference-2/

S & P got this. develop the culture.
Old 04-14-2018, 07:46 PM   #128
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
https://nypost.com/2018/04/14/knicks...-coaching-gig/

Well let's see what happens. As a Knick fan, I'm not sure who I prefer over the other, Mark Jackson or Van Gundy. I highly doubt JVG will come back to coaching though. I still think they won't do anything next year either considering Porzi is out til at least Dec. and they usually bomb their draft picks...

xquizitditz
Old 04-14-2018, 11:53 PM   #129
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

JVG said he will join if knicks management wants him.
i rather have him as a assistant coach. imagine jvg with mark jackson.
jvg is brilliant X & O's coach. covers mark's weakness.

my pick is fizdale.

Last edited by BOROSUN; 04-15-2018 at 03:20 AM..
Old 04-24-2018, 12:41 AM   #130
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

looks like OKC is done. poor melo.
Old 04-28-2018, 03:57 PM   #131
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

dang, refs won that jazz game. horrible.
Old 05-03-2018, 04:25 PM   #132
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I didn't watch the last warriors/jazz game, but I did see the footy of Rondo wiping his sweat all over the ball and not get any sort of foul/delay of game. WTF kinda crap is that?

talk about petty AF.
Old 05-03-2018, 07:13 PM   #133
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

petty is calling hand checks on a street game.

that's legit voodoo tactics.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:36 AM   #134
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The Toronto Craptors are the Atlanta Hawks of 2018. Regular season juggernauts, post season scrubs.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:44 AM   #135
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
The Toronto Craptors are the Atlanta Hawks of 2018. Regular season juggernauts, post season scrubs.
haha, I was just coming here to pretty much write that. Great all season, falls flat on their face in the post season.

They could have atleast made it to the ECF if they werent facing the Cavs. I mean, LeBron is a beast. 15 years in the league & he's still amazing to watch on a nightly basis.

I've also liked watching the Celtics/76ers series & man, As a Heat fan I love that Philly hasnt won a game yet but as a basketball fan in general I do feel bad because they've been so fun to watch I'd hate to see them get swept.

It's also going to suck watching Boston/Cleveland in the ECF without Kyrie or Gordon Hayward.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:55 AM   #136
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Cool

Quote:

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Slow down there you're getting waaayyyy too excited, Mitchell isn't in the same book as Wade let alone the same sentence. Wade is a top 3 all time shooting guard Mitchell has a really, really long way to go. Wade's basket ball IQ, Defense and Leadership were all far better than Mitchell's at the same point. Shooting is only a small part of what makes an all time great talent. Just look at Ben Simmons, that kid can't shoot worth a shit and he already has people saying he will be an all time great. Mitchell doesn't compare to Wade other than they're both undersized shooting guards. The comparisons end there... Also keep in mind Mitchell is Utah's #1 scorer, has been all season and only avg 20ppg. Wade started in Miami as a PG and was expected to create for everyone else, he wasn't the #1 scorer until deep in their playoff run and still avg 20ppg his rookie season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy2die View Post
haha, I was just coming here to pretty much write that. Great all season, falls flat on their face in the post season.

They could have atleast made it to the ECF if they werent facing the Cavs. I mean, LeBron is a beast. 15 years in the league & he's still amazing to watch on a nightly basis.

I've also liked watching the Celtics/76ers series & man, As a Heat fan I love that Philly hasnt won a game yet but as a basketball fan in general I do feel bad because they've been so fun to watch I'd hate to see them get swept.

It's also going to suck watching Boston/Cleveland in the ECF without Kyrie or Gordon Hayward.
It would be crazy if Boston were to knockout the Cav's without Kyrie or Hayward. I think they could, they're very well coached and still have great players on their roster between Tatun,Brown, Horfford and Rozier. People keep talking about the 76ers being best in the east for the next 10 years. I say Boston will take that title and win Championships if they can keep all of these great players together. Although they will be going deep into the tax every year.

The Celtics play the same style of aggressive defense the Heat play but are far more talented. That's why they're going to sweep the 76ers. Cleveland won't be able to overcome that type of defense/talent unless Lebron goes for 40ppg in the ECF. Even then, all they have to do is shutdown Love which isn't hard to do for that team.
Old 05-06-2018, 11:07 AM   #137
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
It would be crazy if Boston were to knockout the Cav's without Kyrie or Hayward. I think they could, they're very well coached and still have great players on their roster between Tatun,Brown, Horfford and Rozier. People keep talking about the 76ers being best in the east for the next 10 years. I say Boston will take that title and win Championships if they can keep all of these great players together. Although they will be going deep into the tax every year.
I even forgot that Greg Monroe was on the roster until I saw him on the bench during a timeout ha.

It'll be interesting to see what Boston does next year when Kyrie is back. They're pretty guard heavy right now & Rozier is good enough to be a starter I think on a team so Boston may try to flip him to free up a little money & maybe get a pick in exchange.
Old 05-09-2018, 12:56 AM   #138
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

gratz CP3. i hope they take this year.
Old 05-09-2018, 09:19 AM   #139
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
gratz CP3. i hope they take this year.
Winner of Houston Vs GSW will win it all IMO.
Old 05-27-2018, 09:05 PM   #140
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

"the" g.o.a.t.
Old 05-28-2018, 02:39 PM   #141
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
The Celtics showed their inexperience at the worst possible 5 minutes. They win that game if they stay locked in and don't chuck desperation 3's. That's a void open from Kyrie's injury. Speaking of, still wondering why he wasn't even in the building.
Old 05-28-2018, 09:08 PM   #142
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

only if kyrie can stay healthy. they'll be a hard team to beat next season.
Old 05-31-2018, 10:16 PM   #143
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

fucking JR. sigh.
Old 06-01-2018, 12:02 PM   #144
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

lol it seemed like maybe he thought he was getting a defensive rebound & almost wanted to run to the other basket for a quick layup before he saw LBJ yelling,
Old 06-03-2018, 01:54 AM   #145
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGT1dQHEd7E
let's go JR! shake it off.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:56 AM   #146
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB8W74z7fI4
Old 06-07-2018, 06:43 PM   #147
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Looks like the "king" is about to get swept with the bums he wanted in Cleveland with him

And I write too!
Old 06-08-2018, 12:16 PM   #148
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Yea... about that team he put together by pretty much forcing Cleveland to overpay guys like Tristan Thompson and JR Smith.

I find it funny that lbj said he always stands by his teammates after jr smith's goof in game 1. He ditched his Cleveland teammates in 2010 to go to Miami, fled that Miami team after he saw its usefulness to him dwindling, has thrown Kevin Love under the bus on multiple occasions, blamed his entire team at times for losses, and is possibly going to ditch this Cleveland team again. Stand by your teammates huh? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 06-22-2018, 05:35 PM   #149
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

i dunno why they think knicks was a loser at the draft. no games have been played. nobody can predict if this draft are a bust, yet.

the only loser was porter jr.
Old 06-22-2018, 05:41 PM   #150
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
My dude Mo Bamba is the TRUTH.
Closed Thread