Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 10-21-2011, 03:35 PM   #211
s13_maJiK
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
s13_maJiK is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Love buying from here. Fast shipping, prices aren't inflated, and best of all they have awesome customer service.
s13_maJiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2011, 03:30 AM   #212
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Ordered some s13 parts from them. Fast service, cool people, gave me a free shirt/stickers.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:20 PM   #213
silballer13

Trader Rating: (0)
silballer13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FRsport is legit. I purchased some SPL bushings and it did not come as a complete kit. (missing several itmes) quick call to FR and thye cleared it right up
silballer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:40 PM   #214
KrazyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (28)
KrazyS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Love this place! Ordered late in the day on a Friday and was told the order would ship Monday.. Got the items on the east coast that Wed! And that was the week of SEMA(when most shops are closed). Shipping was also super cheap and Mike was very helpful over the phone.
KrazyS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:15 PM   #215
dtfdanyo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dtfdanyo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
FRSport is awesome, I love giving them my business/money!
Old 11-11-2011, 10:44 AM   #216
DenkiMan!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DenkiMan! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
stupid fast shipping!! love frsport
Looking for another pair of 17x9 Veilside Andrew Racing V's
DenkiMan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:35 AM   #217
badbob2121
Zilvia FREAK!

badbob2121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenkiMan! View Post
stupid fast shipping!! love frsport
x2

every order ive made lately has been at my doorstep in 2-3days after purchase (from CA to MO), and this is using their FR saver shipping option, which in most cases is free.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM = BOBBY_LS13
badbob2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:40 PM   #218
kenS14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
kenS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ordered some Tein tie rod ends last sat. came in today hella fast shipping.. will definitely order from here again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SAM_0272.jpg (524.5 KB, 33 views)
Old 11-30-2011, 06:11 PM   #219
EJ8 944
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
EJ8 944 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I've ordered from them many times, and I will continue to, their service is great.
EJ8 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:33 PM   #220
sebastianwrx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
sebastianwrx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
i like em too ordered from them than the next day parts came already ...crazy fast shipping
sebastianwrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:09 AM   #221
cbcm2435
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
cbcm2435 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ive ordered from them several times and they ship super quick and have great service, even when the power steering lines i ordered got lost in the mail, they got me my refund back as soon as ups sent it to them
cbcm2435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:16 AM   #222
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Great company. They had items in stock that I needed that I didn't think anybody carried. Great prices, Great service. I will most definitally be buying from FRsport again!

Oh, and the military discount on my receipt was a great surprise!
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:01 PM   #223
89SwapXE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
89SwapXE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
awesome service. fast shipping
89SwapXE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:16 PM   #224
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
I know ive posted in here before, but I bought Stance coilovers and some other things through them on the 22nd. Placed my order at 2pm, and I got a phone call at 4:30 saying that theres a different model (Stance SS), asking if I would like to change to those and it would be cheaper, that they have those in stock.
I love these guys and its one of the few places I love doing business with. There communication skills are amazing. Thumbs up.
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:34 PM   #225
SinCityS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
SinCityS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I like frsport, any chance i get to order from there i do, heck ive drove from vegas to cal just to buy/exchange some items. They were cool about it they deliver quick also! Although they did take longer then they normally do shipping my last order.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:40 PM   #226
Rob-A-Gee

Rob-A-Gee will become famous soon enoughRob-A-Gee will become famous soon enoughRob-A-Gee will become famous soon enough
the best!!!

Honestly if you haven't shopped with these guys, now is the time.
I don't go anywhere else. When FRSport doesn't have the part I want, I ask myself, "who else has parts other than FRSport."
I hate it when I have to go to another shop to get parts.
And their shipping and customer services is the best.
When a part is on back order, they call you.
No other site has ever done that before, at least with my experience.
Rob-A-Gee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:23 AM   #227
DaveAZ
Leaky Injector

DaveAZ is an unknown quantity at this point
So many glowing comments. While we do order many parts from them, I found it isn't worth it to get expedited shipping when ordering. I got an email saying my order was packed and shipped USPS priority- think it was two-day. $36.51 for shipping a FPR. That was a Thursday. I didn't receive it untill the following Monday. Planned/payed to receive it on Saturday, and never did receive any tracking information.

I clicked on their price matching banner, as they were way high on a steering rack. Nothing.

I see they have plenty of fans out there, but I am luke-warm. I remain a customer only because they have more stuff in stock than the other guys, but they definitely charge for it.
DaveAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:35 PM   #228
7jpat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
7jpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I've been happy with them in the passed , but this last week there customer service sucks , online chat and on the phone all i want is my tracking # and cant get it , called and was told they would email it to me and got nothing , they were able to tell me where it was but i cant get a tracking # F******k
7jpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:30 PM   #229
eek
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
eek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Honestly never had an issue with them. Yea they can be a bit slow but they are super busy. I personally just ordered 3 parts from them today. Chris was the sales rep that helped me out and did a pretty good job for pricing. I asked about price matching and discount for fiding a part the webaite didnt list he went ahead and hooked it up. Guess it just depends who you deal with. You cant beat free shipping as long as you spend $100 or more. Most online vendors dont even offer free shipping let alone hook you up like frsport does.
eek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:07 AM   #230
ScRote20det
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
ScRote20det is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
love em

so just ordered a fpr and break lines from frsport....in the info box i told them to draw me an alien with a sword on my package....when i came home to find the package this is what they came up with lmao.....amazing job and package was ordered and at my door in three days.
ScRote20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:30 PM   #231
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
their nice and friendly, but damn those prices. But most of the time they have the parts so I still get them there.
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:20 AM   #232
s13jdmsx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
s13jdmsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Yea + 1 on those prices. Look around to get Lower prices. Should list everything on there site so ppl don't buy wrong parts thinking its the only thing that works.
s13jdmsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:32 AM   #233
SuperBlackS14
Zilvia Junkie

SuperBlackS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
+ Another on prices, but great guys. Their FRSaver Option is no joke either, it's been 2-3 day delivery to MY place in Upstate NY. These guys are crazy fast with the parts to make your car crazy fast lol.

But they actually do still have a good price for the Enkei PF-01s, some of my favorite wheels, and they not only still carry them but seem to have the best price I've seen so far for them.

Great guys for sure.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:20 PM   #234
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Great company. They had items in stock that I needed that I didn't think anybody carried. Great prices, Great service. I will most definitally be buying from FRsport again!

Oh, and the military discount on my receipt was a great surprise!
Military discount?! No effin way!
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:09 PM   #235
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
yes they have military and zilvia discounts, plus they have deal of the day and constantly have sales. Also asked about that drawing on the box, turns out the guy wrote sward not sword, sward is a small patch of grass.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:36 AM   #236
MamangSorbetero
Zilvia Junkie

MamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the roughMamangSorbetero is a jewel in the rough
Love these guys. Always have my parts in stock.

I live a few minutes away from them and always just walk-in. Bought so much stuff from them its not even funny anymore.

Only thing I wished they have all their advertised oil in stock. They seem to be out frequently
MamangSorbetero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:54 PM   #237
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
FRSport is just plain awesome. I have purchased from them 4 times within a couple months. Unbeatable prices with a sweet shipping option.

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:31 PM   #238
Driftwurks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Driftwurks is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I've never had an issue with FRSport. The customer service representatives are very helpful and my items always arrive in a timely manner.
Driftwurks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:53 PM   #239
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Find myself always buying from them for everything i need these days. Prices can be high sometimes, but dammit with their shipping, awesome service and rotating "deals" PLUS their military discount...Yea i cant help but to say, i love you guys <3
Old 10-25-2012, 04:33 PM   #240
s0fa king
Zilvia Addict

s0fa king is an unknown quantity at this point
military discount eh? how do i get that?
s0fa king is offline   Reply With Quote