Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 11:45 AM   #631
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
so mid October you should have your inventory fully stocked right? cause I'm saving up a lil more and getting some other things from you guys. rather than just ordering the coilovers and then ordering more stuff from ya'll. anyway, would i save on shipping if i ordered things a the same time?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2007, 01:42 PM   #632
Eastside DriFto

Eastside DriFto is an unknown quantity at this point
spacers

Any 25mm spacers 4x114.3? If so, price shipped to 06118.Thanks man.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:47 PM   #633
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastside DriFto View Post
Any 25mm spacers 4x114.3? If so, price shipped to 06118.Thanks man.
$90 shipped, in stock now.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 09-14-2007, 01:52 PM   #634
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion240sx View Post
so mid October you should have your inventory fully stocked right? cause I'm saving up a lil more and getting some other things from you guys. rather than just ordering the coilovers and then ordering more stuff from ya'll. anyway, would i save on shipping if i ordered things a the same time?
You may save on shipping but some things are hit and miss on my stock levels versus item popularity, so just IM me on exactly what you want & when you want it and I'll do my best to fufull your needs.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:08 PM   #635
Eastside DriFto

sold,Ill takem, Pm me the money sending info.
Thank You.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:52 PM   #636
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastside DriFto View Post
sold,Ill takem, Pm me the money sending info.
Thank You.
OOPS missed the 4x part of your request.

We have every size of five lug, no four lug.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:40 PM   #637
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
do you have any s13 tension rods?
Old 09-15-2007, 04:03 AM   #638
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
how much for 20mm 5x114.3 spacer and those subframe collars shipped to

lexus baby
Old 09-15-2007, 08:46 AM   #639
Eastside DriFto

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
OOPS missed the 4x part of your request.

We have every size of five lug, no four lug.
Damm.Thats sucks...Well if you get any in for 4 lug get at me..
Old 09-16-2007, 08:35 PM   #640
Rusted_PS13
Zilvia Member

Rusted_PS13 is making a name for him/her selfRusted_PS13 is making a name for him/her self
any s14 coilovers left? price shipped to 70533
Old 09-17-2007, 03:26 AM   #641
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

J-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant future
Hey Dan!

I just wanted to let you know in advance that I plan to order the coilovers, tension rods, toe control rods, traction rods, and camber arms for my 240sx (RPS13) in January. Could you please add up the prices and p.m. the shipping cost to 94574? Thanks!
Old 09-17-2007, 11:54 AM   #642
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikspool View Post
do you have any s13 tension rods?
Yes - All multilink is in stock now.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:04 PM   #643
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5t341tH View Post
how much for 20mm 5x114.3 spacer and those subframe collars shipped to
20mm spacers are $70, Subframe collar set is $50 Shipping is $20 or just drive to San Diego and pick them up, they are in stock now.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:05 PM   #644
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted_PS13 View Post
any s14 coilovers left? price shipped to 70533
Yes S14 coilovers are still in stock, $1050 shipped.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:09 PM   #645
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Style View Post
Hey Dan!

I just wanted to let you know in advance that I plan to order the coilovers, tension rods, toe control rods, traction rods, and camber arms for my 240sx (RPS13) in January. Could you please add up the prices and p.m. the shipping cost to 94574? Thanks!
Your complete suspension is $1800 shipped.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:14 PM   #646
Rusted_PS13
Zilvia Member

Rusted_PS13 is making a name for him/her selfRusted_PS13 is making a name for him/her self
Just sent $1050.00 through paypal under [email protected], can't wait to get them in!

Badass affordable coilovers leave me with just enough money for a hooker, BADASSS!
Old 09-17-2007, 03:12 PM   #647
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusted_PS13 View Post
Just sent $1050.00 through paypal under [email protected], can't wait to get them in!

Badass affordable coilovers leave me with just enough money for a hooker, BADASSS!
UPS tracking sent via e-mail.

You should just save $ by masterbating and buy some multilink to go with the coilovers.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:53 PM   #648
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
^hahaha good shit Dan. That sense of humor really SEATS your personality.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:25 PM   #649
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
i tried out the coilovers on a track for the first time on saturday at the nos center and drove 2 hours there and back and got some good seat time with these. they are stiff as fuck that is for sure, but in a good way. i think alot of people are worried these are too stiff for the track to where youll lose grip and go slower (if you are worried about being too stiff for the street you probably should suck it) but that is not the case at all, i was still able to go just as fast if not faster than with my silk roads. the part shop max coilovers felt really good, i cant wait to take them to horse theif whenever i get to drift again, i also like how solid these are and with their rebuild change dampening thing im not scared to haul ass over bumps around town. overall im really happy with these and agree with everyone when they say they are the best bang for the buck and are awesome as fuck.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:52 PM   #650
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thanks! and I agree. I have had the MAX coilovers longer than anyone in the USA but they mostly see track/competition use. But I just put in eight hours of street driving with Peyvand and Karl on sunday because I had to break in the new HPI tranny, Nismo clutch and Cusco flywheel. I never bothered changing the damper settings from my track setup because I wanted to bust some touge dori towards the end of the day. I have to say the coilovers felt great on the streets set up exactly how I run on the track. It is stiff, but not uncomfortable. The car has what seems to be zero roll and at the same time it's (thank god) not bouncy. The MAX suspension also helps the car run super low without bottoming out shit underneath the car when you hit a big dip or bump. Most of the day I was freeway driving on the 8 & 15 or grip racing Sunrise Highway/79/78. I thought it was going to be boring but it turned out to be hella fun. Then we hit Palomar Mtn. and it was the time of my life, I feel a little guilty for drifting the shit out of the new clutch and tranny, but I broke it in all day and then I couldnt help myself. This is what life is all about, soooo much damn fun. Some WRX guy was grip racing the mountain and his friend in the back seat was filming me drifting up on them with hella angle and smoke, I sure hope that vid makes it to you tube. Max coilovers, awesome as fuck +1
Old 09-18-2007, 08:43 AM   #651
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
I just went to buy some vaccum line on your website and it tried to charge me $50 for shipping

is that a glitch or what? b/c $50 for shipping vaccum lines is outrageous

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 09-18-2007, 10:28 AM   #652
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainevent212 View Post
I just went to buy some vaccum line on your website and it tried to charge me $50 for shipping

is that a glitch or what? b/c $50 for shipping vaccum lines is outrageous
Just tell me what you need and your ZIP and I'll get you an exact quote.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:04 PM   #653
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
5m of both sizes of vaccum line in super ugly orange to 23220

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 09-18-2007, 07:31 PM   #654
ladiesman8527
Zilvia Junkie

ladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Thank you, I will send tomorrow.
any ETA on my spacers? just wondering. let me know. thanks.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:27 PM   #655
realslow
BANNED

realslow is on a distinguished road
how much for s13 coilovers/s13 FMIC kit/S13 rad. shipped to 28428
Old 09-18-2007, 11:05 PM   #656
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I need a radiator for a S13 soonnnnnn . how much 33021, Also how big are the Brake Rotor and what caliper i can use?
Old 09-19-2007, 01:08 AM   #657
ramblux
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
ramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Dan,
Can you give me a price for S14 RUCAs, toe rods, traction rods, and tension rods shipped to 90034? Thanks.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:20 AM   #658
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
dan youve been PMed, need this asap
Old 09-19-2007, 06:20 AM   #659
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Dan you have been pm'ed once again.... lmk

Mats
Old 09-19-2007, 07:07 AM   #660
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Pmed .........
Closed Thread