Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 05:33 PM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Broadfield Customs Clusters

Custom Clusters From Broadfield Customs

So your New Years resolution for 2014 is to be the cool kid on the block?... I'm here to help! Impress your friends, your lady/man, fellow drifters... heck, my mom even thinks these things are cool. Every cluster is custom made to your specifications. They are hand built to order... so no cookie cutter layouts. The customer and I will thoroughly discuss options, pricing and timeframe before the transaction takes place. The customer will need to supply the donor cluster and the electronics they want retrofitted into it. I'm also an authorized Speedhut gauge dealer if you do not already own your gauges. I highly recommend a set of these for numerous reasons. Quality, customization, warranty and affordability are the first things that come to mind. Please take a look at my other sale thread for more info: ***CLICK HERE***

If you would like to order a cluster or simply inquire about one, please use the email form from my website: Contact Broadfield Customs

Pricing for raw clusters start off at $200. Prices will vary depending on what you want in it and what vehicle it's for. I offer an optional $50 7-step polishing service of the OEM cluster lens... restoring it back to new condition. Some need it, some don't, some don't care and others don't run it all. So please let me know if you want it and I'll add it to the quote. I also offer LED indicators in the form of turn signals, high beams, oil and universal warning lamp... as seen below

Here are several examples of some clusters I have done for various vehicles. If you would like to see more clusters or examples of my other custom interior pieces, please check out my website and Facebook:

Broadfield Customs Gallery

https://www.facebook.com/BroadfieldCustoms

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 02-26-2014 at 06:58 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2014, 11:47 PM   #2
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
I never tire from seeing your work, and hope to one day have a custom piece from you, in my car.
Old 02-10-2014, 05:54 AM   #3
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Do I need to send you the gauges ?
Old 02-10-2014, 07:41 AM   #4
moco
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
moco is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Just to get an idea how much does the cluster with the AEM(tru boost) in the middle run for a S13
Old 02-10-2014, 06:01 PM   #5
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
nice i like this
Old 02-10-2014, 06:05 PM   #6
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
I never tire from seeing your work, and hope to one day have a custom piece from you, in my car.
Thank you sir, I really appreciate the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moco View Post
Just to get an idea how much does the cluster with the AEM(tru boost) in the middle run for a S13
It really depends on what gauges you want. That cluster utilizes 4" gauges, which a S13 cluster cannot fit anything larger than 3-3/8". So best thing is to send me an email through my website and we can start the discussion. Because there are a lot of variables that dictate the total price. I want to make sure you are aware of all of your options. That customer is using a GPS speedo and you may not need that. So if I simply quote you what his cost I may be over selling you or under selling you for your specific needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
Do I need to send you the gauges ?
If you are not buying Speedhut gauges from me, then yes, you would need to send me whatever you want installed into the cluster.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-10-2014, 06:57 PM   #7
1fastsil80
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
1fastsil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Nice! I can't wait to get my vent gauge cluster setup back from you. Then I'll work on the gauge cluster in the dash.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:26 PM   #8
ST34LthyN1NJ4
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
ST34LthyN1NJ4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i will be hitting you up when i get back from my deployment love your work.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:33 AM   #9
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastsil80 View Post
Then I'll work on the gauge cluster in the dash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST34LthyN1NJ4 View Post
i will be hitting you up when i get back from my deployment love your work.
Awesome... I can't wait to do business with you guys! If you know what gauges you want I can always send you a quote now and we can both keep it on file for reference. That way when you are ready I'll just pull up the quote and you'll still have the 15% off.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-12-2014, 01:04 PM   #10
juvi22003
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
juvi22003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
These are are so nice !!!!
Old 02-12-2014, 05:00 PM   #11
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvi22003 View Post
These are are so nice !!!!
Thank you very much! It means a lot when people appreciate the time and effort I put into every piece I make.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-18-2014, 01:12 PM   #12
Jdmfreak078
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Jdmfreak078 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Do you have a custom cluster for a 240sx?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-19-2014, 07:12 AM   #13
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdmfreak078 View Post
Do you have a custom cluster for a 240sx?
Yes... was that suppose to be a trick question!?!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-19-2014, 07:23 AM   #14
JDMfreak07

Trader Rating: (1)
JDMfreak07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Yes... was that suppose to be a trick question!?!
Haha, no, i am willing to get one.
Thanks!
Old 02-19-2014, 08:24 AM   #15
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMfreak07 View Post
Haha, no, i am willing to get one.
Thanks!
Ok cool, because I get spammers replying with obvious/obscure questions sometimes.

So yeah, just email me through my website if you have any questions, need pricing, curious about options and so forth.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 02-19-2014, 07:34 PM   #16
ST34LthyN1NJ4
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
ST34LthyN1NJ4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
could i get a quote for installing a haltech digital cluster and indicators for turn signals, high beams, and oil warning. Love you work cant wait until i get back so i can own one of these masterpieces.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Awesome... I can't wait to do business with you guys! If you know what gauges you want I can always send you a quote now and we can both keep it on file for reference. That way when you are ready I'll just pull up the quote and you'll still have the 15% off.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:20 PM   #17
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST34LthyN1NJ4 View Post
could i get a quote for installing a haltech digital cluster and indicators for turn signals, high beams, and oil warning. Love you work cant wait until i get back so i can own one of these masterpieces.
What vehicle is this for?

You would need to supply the Haltech and an OEM cluster. Just give me your full name and email address and I'll email you a quote. You can either PM the info or simply submit a request through my website: http://www.broadfieldcustoms.com/contact-me.html

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 03-12-2014, 01:49 AM   #18
k240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
k240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
can't wait to see my set finish from you Toby
Old 10-21-2014, 05:09 AM   #19
cjmirabal1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
cjmirabal1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Im intrested in getting a quote for an s13 speedhut cluster
Old 06-14-2020, 08:14 PM   #20
s14freak
Leaky Injector

s14freak is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you still building these? I can’t find your website or Facebook page.
Old 06-15-2020, 01:50 AM   #21
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14freak View Post
Are you still building these? I can?t find your website or Facebook page.
This is kind of a new solution

https://3dracingsolutions.com/collec...oducts/s13dash
Old 06-15-2020, 12:06 PM   #22
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex View Post
I don't know how reliable they are. I placed an order early in May, and still nothing. No product. No email communication.
Old 06-15-2020, 12:44 PM   #23
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Broadfield shut down his business in 2019.....
Old 06-23-2020, 09:38 PM   #24
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Necromancy is only permitted when the subject is only dead, not dead-dead (figuratively speaking).
Closed Thread