Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-29-2018, 08:02 PM   #1
oLemurs
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
oLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What should i do with this car

Ok i bought this car as a drift missile/ winter beater/ reliable daily drifter and at first i thought it would be a great idea since the outside is a bit beat, but after really looking at it i realized there is not a spec of rust on the car (which is very rare for the rust belt) and it is bone stock. when i say bone stock i mean the only thing done is a radio, the past owner is a 40 year old dude from ferguson missouri that has taken care of the care pretty well (besides wrecking it twice) so what should i do with it, should i send it and cut it up and put over fenders or should i pull out the body damage and fix it all up (like ive done with past 240s) and just keep it as a stock reliable daily that slides every now and then. its a really hard decision to make i am also considering to sell it to someone else. anyway here are the pics
https://imgur.com/gallery/MLevjLR
oLemurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2018, 08:07 PM   #2
oLemurs
Zilvia Member

oLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura about
also i know the car is not a gem but for 1200 dollars for a running and driving 240 i couldnt pass
Old 11-29-2018, 08:13 PM   #3
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Use it for track or sell it to some sucker for twice what you paid. That thing looks horrible...
Old 11-29-2018, 08:23 PM   #4
oLemurs
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Use it for track or sell it to some sucker for twice what you paid. That thing looks horrible...
lol i agree XD i should probably just flip it