Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 12-27-2017, 03:22 PM   #1
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (28)
Thmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Year end mega blow out on fortune auto and bc

Unfortunately the prices on Fortune Auto are going up on January 1st. Get locked into the price now! We're still running deep deep discounts for our holiday sales.

Each and every one of these are built to order, sprung and valved specifically for your application. These are built and serviced right here in the US. Rebuilding rather than replacing means these are cheaper in the long run. They are modular so they can be upgraded at any time. We can upgrade to the double digressive piston for more motorsports oriented use. We can add external reservoirs, etc.

We've got all the other parts to get your suspension and alignment in order!*.

Thmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2017, 05:25 PM   #2
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
why are the prices going up?
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 05:26 PM   #3
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
why are the prices going up?
Inflation, cost of living adjustments for their workers, cost of materials, etc.
Old 12-31-2017, 01:08 PM   #4
Bjew1123

Trader Rating: (0)
Bjew1123 is on the path to ruinBjew1123 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How much would it cost for 98 240sx and 06 subaru sti coilovers??
Bjew1123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 11:58 AM   #5
yzrider450f
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
yzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thmotorsports View Post
Inflation, cost of living adjustments for their workers, cost of materials, etc.
Why on god's green earth should we foot the bill for their employees cost of living adjustments. Will steer clear of them in the future.
yzrider450f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 12:02 PM   #6
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzrider450f View Post
Why on god's green earth should we foot the bill for their employees cost of living adjustments. Will steer clear of them in the future.

Why do new cars cost more year after year despite no major changes or upgrades being made to the model?

Why are food items more expensive this year than last year?

What is inflation?

Quite a few companies have raised MSRP year over year.

People want things to be American made but aren't willing to support the American labor force.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:09 PM   #7
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
What I believe was meant here is that with inflation as well as economic development the cost of living and operations increases in an area over time for all employees and employers globally. This along with operating costs, investments in new machinery, increased R&D time, etc. makes cost adjustments necessary.

This happens every single day with different aftermarket companies, many of them increased prices this month. What isn't normal however is the way it was poorly explained in this thread.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:11 PM   #8
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzbrady View Post
What I believe was meant here is that with inflation as well as economic development the cost of living and operations increases in an area over time for all employees and employers globally. This along with operating costs, investments in new machinery, increased R&D time, etc. makes cost adjustments necessary.

This happens every single day with different aftermarket companies, many of them increased prices this month. What isn't normal however is the way it was poorly explained in this thread.
You are absolutely correct. Thanks for the clarification.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:24 PM   #9
yzrider450f
Zilvia Member

yzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Why do new cars cost more year after year despite no major changes or upgrades being made to the model?

Why are food items more expensive this year than last year?

What is inflation?

Quite a few companies have raised MSRP year over year.

People want things to be American made but aren't willing to support the American labor force.

Very familiar with how business works thank you.

I'm not arguing with the price hike, I understand that material costs go up, they've probably expanded. Food items? Come on.

But TELLING me that you're charging ME more so that you can get YOUR employees in fancier digs does not make me want to buy your product, at all. That has nothing to do with being American made, it's just a business decision.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:28 PM   #10
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:

I'm not arguing with the price hike, I understand that material costs go up, they've probably expanded. Food items? Come on.

But TELLING me that you're charging ME more so that you can get YOUR employees in fancier digs does not make me want to buy your product, at all. That has nothing to do with being American made, it's just a business decision.
This has nothing to do with OUR employees. We are not Fortune, simply their dealers. This price increase is not our decision.

A cost-of-living index is a theoretical price index that measures relative cost of living over time or regions. It is an index that measures differences in the price of goods and services, and allows for substitutions with other items as prices vary. This cost increases as other factors effect it. It's not about fancier digs, it's about employing and retaining employees and taking care of them. Or should we let your boss know that you'd like to pass on getting a raise?
Old 01-15-2018, 12:29 PM   #11
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:

Again, I never stated that these companies employees are moving into hilltop houses, if that were the case I'd be excited and looking for a new place.

What "cost of living adjustments for their workers" was more than likely suppose to impose was a raise in the cost of living in the area that they live which applies to shop rent, their rent, etc.

Generally that is never listed as an "official" reason for a price increase but I'm sure is always an underlying reason in a cost increase from all of the manufacturers I personally deal with.

Also I just want to clarify I am in no way associated with THMotorsports or Fortune Auto, I'm simply speaking from a retailer point of view in the industry.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:30 PM   #12
yzrider450f
Zilvia Member

Quote:
This has nothing to do with OUR employees. We are not Fortune, simply their dealers. This price increase is not our decision.

A cost-of-living index is a theoretical price index that measures relative cost of living over time or regions. It is an index that measures differences in the price of goods and services, and allows for substitutions with other items as prices vary. This cost increases as other factors effect it. It's not about fancier digs, it's about employing and retaining employees and taking care of them. Or should we let your boss know that you'd like to pass on getting a raise?
brb, gotta go wiki my response.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:31 PM   #13
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Again, I never stated that these companies employees are moving into hilltop houses, if that were the case I'd be excited and looking for a new place.

What "cost of living adjustments for their workers" was more than likely suppose to impose was a raise in the cost of living in the area that they live which applies to shop rent, their rent, etc.

Generally that is never listed as an "official" reason for a price increase but I'm sure is always an underlying reason in a cost increase from all of the manufacturers I personally deal with.

Also I just want to clarify I am in no way associated with THMotorsports or Fortune Auto, I'm simply speaking from a retailer point of view in the industry.
Thank you again for the clarification.
Old 01-15-2018, 12:31 PM   #14
yzrider450f
Zilvia Member

Quote:

THIS, is what I was getting at.