Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-13-2018, 05:26 PM   #11131
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I thought the same when the 2015 mustang came out. Just looked like damnit in photos.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2018, 04:28 AM   #11132
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
https://www.autoblog.com/2018/02/13/...ma-redesigned/

Nissan is even phoning it in on the Altima front. The Camry and Accord received very revolutionary redesigns this past year and it looks like Nissan is just saying “fuck it. Good enough.”. I mean I guess it’s not a cuv so why bother right?
Old 02-14-2018, 06:04 AM   #11133
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Oh guys look at this gem!!! 09 GXP Solstice Coupe with 25k on it...unfortunately with a auto. So close to perfection.

https://jalopnik.com/for-49-000-does...ove-1822957413
Old 02-14-2018, 09:32 AM   #11134
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Thoughts?

https://jalopnik.com/i-am-very-pleas...-to-1821709120

I know this “look” is both loved and loathed by people on here. But it’s cool a $100k Lexus IS being modded no?
It's exactly enough effort
Generally i'm not used to looking at the general look. It's a notable class from what year they think?
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 11:41 AM   #11135
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Lebanon Ford Dealer is at it again. This time with a 800hp Mustang GT for $40k. Crazy.

https://www.autoblog.com/amp/2018/02...-supercharger/
Old 02-21-2018, 11:51 AM   #11136
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
I honestly don't know what I'd do with all that power, other than try not to shit myself on a daily basis on the way to work.

Old 02-21-2018, 12:00 PM   #11137
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Savagegeese is gonna get me into a Miata. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 01:21 PM   #11138
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Lebanon Ford Dealer is at it again. This time with a 800hp Mustang GT for $40k. Crazy.

https://www.autoblog.com/amp/2018/02...-supercharger/
Not voiding the factory warranty is what made the 727 Stang so appealing to me. Kinda like their Ecoboost upgrade package, even with the higher HP, I'm less enthused about this one.
I wonder if the lower HP upgrade will still be available on the 2018 model and allows them to maintain the factory warranty...
Old 02-21-2018, 06:09 PM   #11139
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
I honestly don't know what I'd do with all that power, other than try not to shit myself on a daily basis on the way to work.

More than likely just aim at crowds of people.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:10 PM   #11140
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Well the new ones do have pedestrian detection now, kinda like a missile guidance system.

Old 02-28-2018, 05:48 PM   #11141
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I’m not mad at this. A Fiat Abarth 124 GT with a CF hard top.

https://jalopnik.com/the-abarth-124-...ick-1823402105
Old 02-28-2018, 08:24 PM   #11142
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
nah , hardtop/coupe miatas are neck snappers. all day.

124 is a forgettable look even with a carbon top.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 09:55 PM   #11143
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
nah , hardtop/coupe miatas are neck snappers. all day.

124 is a forgettable look even with a carbon top.
Wholeheartedly disagree. The ND Miata has some fugly design quirks that really need to be smoothly out in a mid-model refresh/facelift.

The 124 hardtop looks effortless and timeless, IMO. Really classy.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:02 AM   #11144
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I used to hate the fiat version, but it’s grown on me. I still prefer the Miata. But yeah I’m looking forward to the midlife facelift.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:35 AM   #11145
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
I used to hate the fiat version, but it’s grown on me. I still prefer the Miata. But yeah I’m looking forward to the midlife facelift.
Frfr. They need to smooth out those weird fang protrusions in the hoodline and the rear tail lights need to be better spaced out or redesigned. That's all I can think of at the moment, but that's enough for me to pick the Fiat in a beauty contest between these two cars.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:05 PM   #11146
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Well the GM CF truck bed thing was true.

https://www.autoblog.com/2018/03/01/...erra-revealed/

We’ll have to see how it fares in the real world.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:22 PM   #11147
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
i see both cars everyday. my eyes just draws more to the miata.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:38 AM   #11148
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Speak of the devil. Yes.

https://blog.caranddriver.com/2019-m...to-181-ponies/
Old 03-02-2018, 10:45 AM   #11149
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
It looks so dope in white and from the rear 3/4.
Old 03-02-2018, 10:48 AM   #11150
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
It looks so dope in white and from the rear 3/4.
The RF in that steel grey metallic is my preference. Gonna keep any eye on these until they're more affordable in about 3-4 years.
Old 03-02-2018, 03:05 PM   #11151
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

So the Genesis G70 may come in a stick! #SaveTheStick (we should seriously try to use that hashtag).

https://blog.caranddriver.com/2019-g...ot-the-u-s-eh/
Old 03-02-2018, 03:29 PM   #11152
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
So the Genesis G70 may come in a stick! #SaveTheStick (we should seriously try to use that hashtag).

https://blog.caranddriver.com/2019-g...ot-the-u-s-eh/
why cant fucking lexus this with the IS200t?!???! especially the F-Sport version?! id steal from the church collection plate to afford the latest generation IS200t F-Sport in stick if they made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 03:52 PM   #11153
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
why cant fucking lexus this with the IS200t?!???! especially the F-Sport version?! id steal from the church collection plate to afford the latest generation IS200t F-Sport in stick if they made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#SaveTheStick
Old 03-04-2018, 07:04 AM   #11154
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I know I'm beating a dead horse buuuuut that 2.0T with that stick should find its way into a Nissan 2+2.

#SaveTheStick
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 06:27 AM   #11155
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Ok so a second car is happening this month (end of it) and I’m having a hell of a time deciding. Going to lease, sedan preferably and has to fit three booster seats in the back. Here’s where I’m at in order of what I actually want:

18 Mazda 6 with the 2.5t 310ft lbs. my wife doesn’t want a second Mazda because she doesn’t want to be “those people”.

18 Genesis G80. Dope car. Especially in white (which is the color we’re getting no matter what we choose).

18 CTS. Love these cars. Great lease deals because well, no one is buying sedans.

18 Stinger. I love it, wife hates it. But only because it’s a Kia.

18 XC60. Probably the best auto of the bunch but I want a sedan.

Going to measure back seats today. Don’t trust the websites. I need real world measurements.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:25 AM   #11156
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

have you looked at the new chevy ss?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bq7_h385HE
Old 03-05-2018, 09:50 AM   #11157
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
have you looked at the new chevy ss?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bq7_h385HE
Love that car. Probably the most underrated car that was on the market.

There's so few of them left though that I can't really walk in a buy one locally. There's only 3 left that are listed as "new" on Cars.com and none of them are by me. They're also $50k and ideally I'd like to be in the low to mid $40's.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:53 PM   #11158
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Stinger

Its new, its different and its bad ass. Good interior and the GT is right in your price range.

or CTS to keep the wife happy.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 02:14 PM   #11159
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Went and looked at all of them today. The Stinger is the clear winner. Surprisingly all the centers of the back seats were within an inch and half of each other. The Stingers female part of the buckle though was on a longer belt so it actually gave it the most room. It is also the most practical being a hatch. Its a relative bargain and the interior was way better in that car than the rest.

I was most disappointed in the CTS honestly.
Old 03-05-2018, 02:58 PM   #11160
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Massarati. They have insane leases.

Check out Alfa too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote