Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 09-03-2008, 04:32 PM   #1
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
SusanR34 / Adrenaline Motorsports

Just wanted to let everyone know that Susan over at Adrenaline Motorsports is awesome. She communicated quickly and shipped my PowerFC to me wicked fast! She also provided excellent support even after the transaction was over. My hats off to Adrenaline and Susan especially!

Gav
Old 09-03-2008, 06:36 PM   #2
Team Aero-K
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Team Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Charles and Susan at Adrenaline are good people.....I still gotta take a trip up and visit his shop!!!

Plus 1
Old 04-04-2013, 12:04 PM   #3
nikkiz

Trader Rating: (0)
nikkiz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
All you need to know- DO NOT GO TO adrenaline motorsports @ 4150 Shady Springs Ln, St Peters, MO 63376 !!!! FOR ANYTHING!!! ( might as well throw a bunch of money in a trash can)

I honely would not be suprizeed if the people who post good things abou them are acyuually the shop owners themselves trying to improve bussness because things are looking bad for them and they are going broke because of all the shitty work they do and rip people off.

BAD SHOP!!!( if you can even call it a shop) RIPS YOU OFF!!!

This is my story. Two years ago I moved to the area looking for a shop I could take my car to for performance upgrades and work on it. I found out about Adrenaline Motorsports on 4150 Shady Springs Ln, St Peters, MO 63376 by a simple Google search. I installed my turbo kit my self and than needed help getting it tuned to run and perform how I wanted it to. Called them told them what I had and asked what I would need if anything. I asked them if they could tune it to 400hp. They said that they could get it no problem. I brought it to them and the told me that they would get it in, in the next few days even though I Scheduled an apt before hand. So I ended up leaving it there after a week of not hearing from them I called to see if they had it done yet, they told me that it was too hot outside to tune it. It was warm but it should not have been a problem because my turbo being a rear mount needs to be hot to perform well anyway. so I told them that I would come get it till the weather cooled down. I watched the weather forecast and called when It cooled down to the 60s. Brought it in and the shop forgot to tell the tuner to come that day, so I had to wait 2 hours for him to get there, left it there for another 2weeks called the shop to see what was going on. He said that the injectors were not large enough even though plenty of cars use them to achieve the hp I was looking for so I bough new injectors installed them and brought it back. This time they said that the car could not be tuned because it had an exhaust leek. I told them to fix it and get it done over the next month they had my car. Again I had to call them not once did they call me to update me! I asked what was taking so long they informed me that there dino was broken and they had to order parts to fix it, and they TOLD me that they welded the piping and fixed the leeks, and sent the turbo to get rebuilt.
I came and got it and told them to call me as soon as they got there dyno fixed, 2 weeks later I called them again and asked if it was fixed they said it wasn’t but we were first on the list to call when it was done. I was on a forum 2 weeks later and saw that they had a "test and tune" last week. I called them again and they said that they forgot to call because they were busy with there own cars. I asked if i could get it tuned now they said yes no problem I brought it in again and the tuner this time said that he didn’t like the ecu piggyback that I was using and to buy a Different one. So i bought another one and had him use that to tune a week later I called again and asked if it was done they said it would be the next day so I came in the next day to get it ended up waiting another 2 hours for them to finish they told me they tuned it for a safe reliable 375. I said ok. After paying each time for a tune and extra for turbo being rebuilt and leeks "fixed", I told them that I was not paying anymore because they never successfully tune it in the first place and I had spent ALOT of money with them. They ended up not charging me for the last tune which I shouldn’t have paid for anything at allll!!!

Later I looked under my car and there is NOOO welding done anywhere!!! So they lied about that too!

-------OVER ALL----- They are the worst shop you can bring your car to. BAD customer service!! They NEVER CALL YOU to tell you anything (if its done. if its broken, if they cant do it)!!! You will end up paying them to just park your car in there shop. You will be paying them to destroy your stuff! They do not care about anything or anyone but them selves! DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!

They nearly destroyed my car! I brought it to another shop in Louisville KY and they told me all the stuff that was wrong with adrenaline motorsports work. Told me that they were surprised it had not blown up yet because of they "Tune" adrenaline motorsports put on it.

I hope that this helps people not get ripped off further by them.

DO NOT GO TO “adrenaline motorsports "

Please if you are in this area and are looking for a good shop to go to, invest your time and money travel down to Louisville KY to Dynosty motorsports!! They very good and I am very happy with there work and customer service! Great guys! Great shop! LOOK them up on the z forums!!!
nikkiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 11:44 AM   #4
QuickSpoolSR
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
QuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enoughQuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enoughQuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enoughQuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Adrenaline Motorsports in St. Charles Missouri Review STAY AWAY

It all started in June of 2013, my s14 started running like crap which we later found out was a fuel pressure issue because my fuel pump wiring was messed up. I brought my car to Adrenaline Motorsports in St. Charles Missouri, which is 6 hours away from Des Miones where I am from. I talked to Susan over the phone (Susanr34 on zilvia) who scheduled my appointment and said they could get my issue fixed, then tune my car for my new 750cc injectors and z32 maf. I also had just installed a tomei m7960 turbo before I brought it in.

So I drove down the night before and stayed in a hotel and showed up at 10:00 am when they opened, and Charles her husband acted like they did not have me scheduled for an appointment, after a short visit he decided they could get me in, and that it would take the rest of the day. They figured out my fuel pressure issue pretty quick, then installed the injectors and maf, and tuned the car, while we went to the mall there to mess around. When I came back he had my car outside the shop and broke the news to me that I have rod knock, which I didn't have before I came. Knowing it was an old motor I didn't blame them, I just asked what it would take to get it fixed. He told me they would take on the project and he would get back to me with a quote. He also mentioned that it shouldn't take more than a month, it took them over a month just to send me an estimate. the bill ended up being $4,842 to pull the motor build it and reinstall it. I gave them the go ahead. I also asked them to use s13 cams, and purchased and mailed them s13 cam gears so I wouldn't have to deal with the vtc rattle I was getting on the old engine.

I waited and waited from june 4th until November 1st when they said my car was ready. When I arrived they told me to take it for a spin, I immediately noticed there was a stock shifter in it as apposed to the short shifter I had before, One of the hood latches they broke, and bought a new one to replace it, but lost the screws for it and told me to get them online lol. I also noticed after popping the hood there was some cheap air filter setup, and I had a greddy air filter before. I also could hear the vtc rattle and notice that my solednoid was still wired up, so I asked about those things and nobody had any answers for me. They also left in the s13 speed sensor when I provided them with an s14 speed sensor to put it. I showed the "tech" that I had asked them to change the speed sensors so I could have an accurate speedo, so he took it, got in my car and drove it strait up the lift ramps right in front of me, my car is slammed and I have a fiberglass kit, the sideskirts literally drug all the way up and looked like they were about to snap, he replaced the sensor in about 30 seconds then drove it straight back off, I literally was speechless.

Even after all that, I paid them the full amount. Susan said she would mail me my stock parts back, and order me a new shifter. parts missing: My stock pistons, rods, cams, valve springs and retainers, my stock wc ecu (had them install my powerfc), my original cylinder head (he said my old one couldn't be fixed so I bought them one on ebay and had it mailed there).

after repeated contact via facebook and phone calls I still to this day have received nothing from them. So another issue is that after he tuned my car it was making my exedy stage 2 clutch slip and he recommended that I change it as soon as possible.

The car sat all winter in my girlfriends garage and I installed a brand new Spec Stage 3 clutch and a brand new Spec street flywheel. Car was running great this spring, I never pushed it hard, I got into the boost a couple times just to feel that turbo, no drifting, no redlining, no abuse. At around 1300 total miles, while driving it normally all of the sudden I started hearing some engine noise, I pulled over and had it towed to Central Imports in Des Moines, IA. They pulled the oil pan and discovered lots of bearing metal.

Inside oil pan-

after this discovery I called Adrenaline and told them what was going on, her immediate response was that they closed the performance part of their business, and only do used car sales now. she then asked me if I changed the clutch (which they recommended that I do) I said yes, she told me that I need to call spec to see if the flywheel was weighted properly? not even sure I fully understand what she means, but she is blaming the bearings going out on the new flywheel.

They told me they can not help me at all. I don't know how to go about suing them if I should since they are so far away... this just really sucks, summer number 2 with my car down, even after waiting so patiently and being broke for so long. This company has really screwed me please don't ever go there.

I believe they are changing their name to Adrenaline Auto Sales, but just know that this is the original company:

http://www.bbb.org/stlouis/business-...s-mo-110206180

It looks like their used car customers are just as dissatisfied as their performance install customers.

I will be posting pictures soon stay posted for updates.

Last edited by QuickSpoolSR; 06-12-2014 at 03:08 PM..
QuickSpoolSR is offline   Reply With Quote