Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-25-2017, 10:56 PM   #1
Andre4455

Trader Rating: (0)
Andre4455 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wink Fs/ft rhd 240sx kouki rb20

Hello Zilvia people.

first of all if you need to contact me please either text me at 732-895-4448 or email me at [email protected] i'm not too good with using forums and easiest and fastest way to reach me is with those two methods, thank you!

My instagram is @s14babe if you would like to see a ton of pictures/videos of the car as well!

Today I have my 240sx for sale or for trade. I am interested in all sorts of stuff worst i can say is no!
The car is located in Central New Jersey (Exit 9 on the turnpike) And i can trailer it where ever for the right price etc.
Car is my daily driver and my only car, I just drove it couple weeks ago down to OCMD and back about 400 miles without a hiccup or anything. Been very reliable to me and just drove a drift event in it last friday (21st) and it didn't give me any issues at all.
Anyways,
This is a clean title car originally from New Jersey but made its way to florida and spent its time there for the past 6 years until i got it and brought it back to New Jersey.
It is rust free as it spents its time in a garage for the past 6 years by the old owner down in florida
It is a 1995 240sx USDM S14, Clean NJ Title.
It was Kouki converted (good thing about this is most states dont require inspection for 95 and older vehicles so this slips away from having to be inspected)
It is RHD Converted with a RHD S14 Dash and Center Console. It even has the JDM Digital climate control (without harness) just for JDM accurateness.
Although i removed it from there to fit the boost gauge and afr gauge.
Before i go any further the car DOES NOT have wipers (prev owner removed motor but linkage is still there and so is harness plug you'd need to get wiper arms and motor back in there)
DOES NOT have heat/air/ac or anything, prev owner removed the blower motor and most of the air control part of the harness during the RHD swap
SPEDO does not work
Tach isn't accurate at all but I do have a Apexi SAFC mounted up infront of the cluster to show the actual RPM's
the gas gauge does NOT work (I believe it was missing a sender unit when I was replacing the fuel pump) never got around to it honestly.

BODY:
Dmax Type 3 KIT
Chargespeed 50mm rear overs arched to 90mm
Origin type 3 45mm front fenders
Dmax tail lights
Hood washer jets & badge holes shaved
Antena Hole on rear left over fenders shaved
Every kit/body part is authentic
I have painted the car myself in Berry Pink with a 2 part clear coat. it IS NOT the best paint job and I understand that.

Engine/Drivetrain:
RB20DET (previous owner did major maintenance items)
APR Head Studs were done when the head gasket was done
Mishimoto Radiator with one oem fan up front that's constantly running and one very powerful fan behind it thats run off of a switch. (Drive it in traffic in 100+ degree weather and thing never even gets close to over heating actually over cools when just sitting)
Blitz FMIC
New rebuilt starter that's 2 months old
ISR Fuel Pressure Regulator
AEM AFR Gauge
Autometer Boost Gauge
ISR Turbo Elbow/ISR Downpipe/ISR Catback 3 inch dual blast pipe
Turbonetics Boost Controller (just running stock boost @ 8 psi)
Unknown BOV, seems like a Tial rep?
Idle Air Control Valve is deleted so on cold starts the car runs rich but after a couple of minutes it runs much better (idle is set off the throttle body)
Unknown brand intake plenum
Fuel rail/valve covers/cam covers all powder coated same gold color
Engine bay is still the original dark green I got the car in
RB20 Trans with unknown clutch assuming its a stage 1 of some kind very easy to drive (survived a full drift event of clutch kicking without ever slipping or giving me any issues)
Stock RB20 ECU on the stock RB20 ecu tune.
Apexi SAFC II I have hooked up ONLY for RPM's but if you decide to wire in the rest of the wires (knock sensor 1/2, airflow meter) you can actually somewhat tune the car on it.

Interior: Currently just has 2 S13 stock seats in it. I got it with 350z saddle leather seats I can put in to sell it with that were only bolted in with 2 bolts not sure about that. (Cage in picture has been removed and sold, i don't have many interior pics)
Key!s racing steering wheel with NRG Hub
Nismo Shift Knob
AEM AFR Gauge and Autometer Boost gauge (I have a whole AEM Coolant temp kit i can include for the right price otherwise i'll just return it)
Coolant fan switch is right next to shifter
(honestly forgot what brand) double din touch screen radio. Had bluetooth no AM/FM because antenna delete.
Has aftermarket front speakers in doors and tweeters on doors. not half bad of a sound system.
12v Works
everything seats back is gutted
Rear mounted battery in sealed battery box to pass tech (duralast battery that's 5 months old never fails to start)

Suspension:
Welded VLSD
OEM Axles/Driveshaft
BC BR Extreme low coilovers 10k front 12k rear ratios
Megan Racing front lower control arms
Replaced the RHD steering rack with a rebuilt one within the first month i got the car
Tein beefier inner and outter tie rods (car gets a decent amount more angle than stock)
ISR front tension arms
every arm in the rear is godspeed and adjustable

Wheels:
Wed Cerberus I Chrome face with polished lips
Front: 18x10.5 -25 225/35/18 nankang ns20
rear: 18x11.5 -30 265/35/18 maxxis drift
both tires have fairly decent thread on them (news are basically new)
Car has been aligned about a month ago so that is all good.

Not sure what else there is to say but I did re do a lot of things on the car since I got it and as i said It has been my only car and only means of getting around since. It never fails to start up or anything no matter how cold/hot it has been. I am mainly trying to get rid of it to have something more derivable in general.
Although you can daily this car as I have, it's best to enjoy it as a weekend/side car.

I am asking $14,000 or best offer for it as is. (I am negotiable so please don't be afraid to offer me something lower)
I will also do $12,000 if you do not like the wheels and would like to bring your own.

I do not have too many detailed pictures but if you do text/email me i'll be more than happy to send you detailed pictures/walk around videos of the vehicle!

Please also do not be afraid to offer me other cars (S13, S14, porsches, M3s, RX7, 1jz, 2jz , blah blah )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 35462219900_e1d461a436_z.jpg (99.6 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 35601547445_1a3bbf12f7_z.jpg (106.7 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg 35562853476_8b2114d3cd_z.jpg (117.1 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg 18222220_1678126838881943_6414961776292634865_n.jpg (103.3 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 17191812_1615717451789549_1438188341773007863_o.jpg (124.5 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 35431561692_0585ba6fd0_z.jpg (128.2 KB, 33 views)
Andre4455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links